Have you ever thought about vore as your young self?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Have you ever thought about vore as your young self?

Postby Eznam » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:33 am

Like, I just thought about it today. Like, I've been aware that I have a thing for people getting eaten whole since I was in elementary school, what if I just did vore things I'd do as an adult but as a kid (in a world where vore is possible obviously). I think this question will mostly apply to preds (and coop), but how do you feel about your kid self doing that kind of stuff? Also lets throw in that hypothetical "What if you went back in time with all your current knowledge as your younger self?" for the people who feel like pedophiles thinking about themselves as kids. If you were yourself back in elementary/middle school in a world where vore is possible, do you think you would do it as your kid self or would you wait until you were an adult again?
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Have you ever thought about vore as your young self?

Postby Ghrelin » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:53 pm

Since vore is almost always a sexual kink for me, I'd rather not imagine doing anything vore-related as a child. And since it's also frequently fatal in my fantasies, I don't think actual child-me would have had any more of a desire to do it for real than current me. Maybe I'm just misinterpreting the question here, but yeah, I have no interest in bringing vore into real life even if it were possible, at any age--but especially not as a child.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ihumin » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:06 pm

I was just always into the idea of vore and predding. I didn't even get it from a cartoon or anything. It's just something I've been thinking about for as long as I can remember. Some people are just born weirdos, I guess...
Ihumin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eznam » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:49 pm

Ihumin wrote:I was just always into the idea of vore and predding. I didn't even get it from a cartoon or anything. It's just something I've been thinking about for as long as I can remember. Some people are just born weirdos, I guess...

The question was wether you'd do it before you're at an age where it's not got pedo vibes.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ihumin » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:21 pm

Eznam wrote:
Ihumin wrote:I was just always into the idea of vore and predding. I didn't even get it from a cartoon or anything. It's just something I've been thinking about for as long as I can remember. Some people are just born weirdos, I guess...

The question was wether you'd do it before you're at an age where it's not got pedo vibes.

Oh. Like if I got a do-over of my life or something? I mean, probably not. My current self is only into adult prey, and I doubt there'd be many adults at a school, except maybe like teachers.

Honestly, if I time traveled like that, I'd probably be more concerned with convincing my family to invest in Bitcoin while it was still super cheap...
Last edited by Ihumin on Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ihumin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tilalumtar » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:46 pm

"In a world where vore is possible" I would presume being an underaged pred/prey would also be sort of normal.

I personally am, just as the others above, interested in vore ever since I can remember.

As I am a prey-type: Yup. Wouldn't mind and would live out my kinks even as a child, I guess.
But that's just if I were to keep my memories and experiences, I don't know what I would do otherwise.
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby SJ777 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:10 pm

It's not really something I think about much, but considering that I've been into vore since early childhood and am very much into underage pred/prey stuff? Sure. If it were possible IRL, I figure there's a pretty solid chance I'd have happily ended up a meal at that age, and if you stuck my adult mind where it's a full on fetish into my child self, I'd absolutely seek it out.
SJ777
Been posting for a bit

Postby Artemis » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:27 pm

In an alternate universe? Yeah, I probably would've. Assuming it was possible in a way that would actually work in the real world and none of the billions of ways it wouldn't.

But if you're asking me today, if I would? Nah. Vore in real life is a bad meme. I wouldn't want that regardless of age because doing it in a fantasy where realism doesn't necessarily apply is a great deal of the fun.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby blessedwasthechild » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:34 pm

Have been and always will, and sort of always have been. Vore was a sexual kink for me for basically as long as I can remember, so before I was even in school this was a straight-up fetish for me. As such I don't identify or appreciate a description like "pedophile" being thrown at me. I like furry underage characters having sex and getting eaten, but that's it. I didn't even put 2 and 2 together that people would think fake shit = pedophilia until people started making a big deal about it somewhere around 2010.

Like even as a little girl, the idea of real kids being eaten horrified and upset me, whereas cartoonish and animated quick-vore was arousing and delightful, and this discrepancy was so absolute that I didn't even think these were *related topics* at all for a veeery long time. They just weren't the same to me!

Its been talked to death and very few people agree with this trail of logic, but *seriously* people, if you don't like something that's end-goal is to remain *fictional*, then don't try to start fights over it. I don't think anyone is trying to do that just yet, but *someone* is gonna, it is only a matter of time. There are people who can't see past how vore is a fetish and worry if we'll get turned on by stories about cannibalistic murder in the news like the infamous german guy one, like, I still see that happen on the 'net in random places, people conflating vore with irl murder.

Let's not fucking do the same thing for another shitty fetish like my cub thing. Yeah, not only do I want my child-self to be devoured, but I wanna be a cartoony fox while we're at it. But you start adding realism to this and I'm noping out the door, because they're *not the same* to me, and the same revulsion you feel for cub is what I feel for irl pedophilia. I know that sounds strange and unbelievable and people argue with me about it a lot these days, but they're apples and oranges as far as my brain is concerned. I ONLY and EXCLUSIVELY think of myself as a furry-version of how I was as a child, and it doesn't give me any guilt, and it shouldn't *have to*.

And sorry if I sound a bit hostile about it, but last year underage stuff got temporarily banned because of these stupid witch-hunts. So it puts me on guard to talk about this, but I think it needs saying.
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:45 pm

When I was little yeah. I actually dreamed a couple of times that I was eaten by this... lizard thing with four arms. It didn't eat me for food though. It ate me just because. It had a pouch in its belly where it stored things it liked and I was always there.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby blergle » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:53 pm

Nope. I don't like child predators, that's a turn-off for me. And if I had my adult knowledge as a child in middle school in a world where vore is possible, I would apply all of my adult knowledge to securing my survival to adulthood and beyond, that would be the entirety of my focus. It wouldn't be a fetish to me anymore if I was in the situation. The fantasy element is what makes it a kink instead of something horrible and gross.
blergle
---

Postby coop500 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:52 pm

I only like child prey. Child preds are eehhhh not for me so I think I'll pass on that.

But somewhat related, I think that's pretty much why I like child prey in general, I like the more simple life of being a kid rather than the more stressful life of adulting and vore already can sometimes be about losing control and not having to worry so much when you're nestled in a warm tum. So in that sense I certainly wouldn't mind younger me being safely nommed by a gentle pred.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:23 am

Well that's not exactly a good idea because many children and teenagers would abuse such a power without seeing the actual consequences. I'm not saying they're evil and would become serial killer because of it, but they have the habit of not thinking things through, having a quick temper, being too angsty, etc. Maybe younger me would have gotten in a dispute and decided to eat the other kid because that would make me get the last word aka "I'm the one who was right"? Or eat the bullies.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Eznam » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:16 am

Kitsouille wrote:Well that's not exactly a good idea because many children and teenagers would abuse such a power without seeing the actual consequences. I'm not saying they're evil and would become serial killer because of it, but they have the habit of not thinking things through, having a quick temper, being too angsty, etc. Maybe younger me would have gotten in a dispute and decided to eat the other kid because that would make me get the last word aka "I'm the one who was right"? Or eat the bullies.

Yeah that's basically the idea behind the question, being your impulsive idiot kid self with the power of making people disappear behind your bellybutton :D I had anger issues but I was rarely alone with other people so I doubt I'd have done it, but I might have if the opportunity arised

coop500 wrote:I only like child prey. Child preds are eehhhh not for me so I think I'll pass on that.

But somewhat related, I think that's pretty much why I like child prey in general, I like the more simple life of being a kid rather than the more stressful life of adulting and vore already can sometimes be about losing control and not having to worry so much when you're nestled in a warm tum. So in that sense I certainly wouldn't mind younger me being safely nommed by a gentle pred.

I know, you just misread the question. I made sure to use ambiguous language so you could interpret it as either pred or prey, I just think preds are more likely to be able to answer this question because there's more involved with them than preys.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:16 am

If I could change what I did as a child I would change so many things other than vore. For example, I would teach myself to eat right, socialize more, and stand up for myself.
Jayezox
---

Postby MaybellethePeckish » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:52 am

It's an interesting question, as honestly I am mostly there for vore for its weird cuteness rather than because sexy... not that there's much wrong with adding extra context like that (like, I dunno, a woman and her boyfriend getting it on after one of them's had someone, or a third party being into the vore moment) but when the vore itself is too outright sexualised it can get a lil' distracting... so this wouldn't be such a problem.

Well, except as myself, because frankly I might be my own biggest turnoff, not to get too much into it. And in a more realistic context, I don't think I would, ESPECIALLY not if I still had all my memories and stuff. I really wouldn't be able to do something like that to anyone, myself.

... though for some of the reasons mentioned, it could really work if it wasn't a self-insert situation and they still had the mind and all that of an adult... especially if there's people who eventually go on to make their lives miserable or something they can prey on...
MaybellethePeckish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eznam » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:40 am

MaybellethePeckish wrote:It's an interesting question, as honestly I am mostly there for vore for its weird cuteness rather than because sexy... not that there's much wrong with adding extra context like that (like, I dunno, a woman and her boyfriend getting it on after one of them's had someone, or a third party being into the vore moment) but when the vore itself is too outright sexualised it can get a lil' distracting... so this wouldn't be such a problem.

Well, except as myself, because frankly I might be my own biggest turnoff, not to get too much into it. And in a more realistic context, I don't think I would, ESPECIALLY not if I still had all my memories and stuff. I really wouldn't be able to do something like that to anyone, myself.

... though for some of the reasons mentioned, it could really work if it wasn't a self-insert situation and they still had the mind and all that of an adult... especially if there's people who eventually go on to make their lives miserable or something they can prey on...

I too will never self insert myself into vore fantasies. I just insert what I wish I was instead because I figured then I'd have the confidence to act how I actually want to act rather than how I am now and that's much more appealing to fantasize about. I hate when people nitpick my posts with that. What kind of a narcissist do you have to be to self-insert? I always just intend for the scenario to be as close to real life as possible, no special fetish world made up rules. Usually that includes no furries, hence "as yourself".
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Siorche » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:48 am

No. Vore in 'reality' is something that comes up time and time again and I can't ever stand the thought of it. In reality, it'd be the most horrifying thing ever.

I will never understand the concept of wanting to remove the bridge between fantasy and reality.
Siorche
Worst Final Boss
Worst Final Boss

Postby MaybellethePeckish » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:56 pm

Hey sorry, I didn't really mean anything by it. Some people might self insert for reasons other than narcissim though, maybe just enjoying the feeling of being that full or something, y'know.
MaybellethePeckish
Been posting for a bit

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:30 am

I remember thinking of it ever since my oldest memories, which start from roughly the age of 3. Hint: It was not just oral vore I would daydream of... though it has always been and remained my top favorite.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion