Have you ever thought about vore as your young self?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Have you ever thought about vore as your young self?

Postby Tastymeat » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:04 am

Age does not concern me as a Prey. Since secondary school, probably even before, I have always had the desire to be eaten. I always wanted to be lunch, dinner or get chewed up alive by groups of the girls. In real life as gross as this may sound on some rare occasions had some of the girl Spit on me from my class, including my face. Also the odd bite as though this is not eating its one step closer from nothing at least.

I believe there is a big difference between pred and pray and not a concern with age if its prey.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

-

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri May 29, 2020 5:55 am

(Null)
Last edited by NyaatoShiroi on Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Have you ever thought about vore as your young self?

Postby Ruthborn » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:28 am

Yes.
I started being interested in vore when I was about 12-13 and ever since I started it involved my young self either eating or being eaten and it still does. I love the fantasy of my young self being devoured.
For me, part of vore is about being desired, like greatly intensely wanted and desired. To be so desired as to be able to make them drool, make them hard, make them wet, the mere sight of me, my scent, the feel of my body, my taste...And the knowledge that I can satisfy them. That what have in my possession is enough to give them satisfaction and pleasure...
If you can't guess by now I had a big issue with not being wanted or included in anything as a kid, so when I discovered sex the degree of desire and intimacy involved in the act was a big fascination for me and the mixture of both sex and vore; pleasure, intimacy, being wanted, giving all of myself freely and being satisfying. It was a huge draw for me.
And now when I fantasize my child self (myself in my child form) in sexual situations and/or being vored, I am fantasizing about all of these feelings and feeling accomplished for it.
Fetish psychology is fun.
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion