Transition Between Unwilling to Acceptance

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Transition Between Unwilling to Acceptance

Postby icookie » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:39 am

(I don't see this topic approached in another thread, so if It's buried I apologize!)

I know everyone has their preferences for unwilling or willing prey, but what does everyone think about a prey transitioning? I personally enjoy the thought of the prey fighting in the beginning, but grow into acceptance when all resistance is futile. Not exactly willing, but accepting.

Does anyone else like this? Or the opposite? (Willing, even excited, to getting cold feet when its too late!)
icookie
New to the forum

Re: Transition Between Unwilling to Acceptance

Postby Fireborn7 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:44 am

It's one of my favourite things. I love it when they can't fight or struggle anymore so they just cry or whimper or even ask the predator if it'll hurt. Or if they enjoyed eating them. The despair gets me really excited.
Fireborn7
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eznam » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:46 am

I don't particularly like unwilling going into acceptance because it's basically just the prey getting exhausted. I like willing getting cold feet because that's a very natural thing to do in an unnatural scenario. Like, if it's willing non-fatal, for a prey who is aware of what vore is, of course they would get cold feet when they realize it could be fatal. Or if it's fatal willing (like in scenarios of body tf/fusion/absorption), it's also normal for the prey to have doubts, as evidenced by everyone on this fucking website who goes in every IRL thread saying real life vore would be a nightmare.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:10 am

I like unwilling turned willing, if that counts? Like, at first the prey is scared for obvious reasons, but once the predator tucks her away and comforts her, showing her that his belly is actually quite cozy, safe and snug, then she relaxes and feels content and happy.

Of course I prefer it not to be a instant thing, but a gradual thing, just not too slow because unwilling makes me feel guilty especially in roleplays and stuff.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby exiledtiger » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:14 am

I'm a big fan of willingness play, and am trying to work things like that into more of my writings (or images, if a series of a couple images can portray it well).
I'm most fond of unwilling prey, not a huge fan of enthusiastically willing ones, but the sort of.. hesitant but curious, and goes-along-nervously can be fun for prey.
With the teasing from the predator and the sensual experience with all the foreplay, it can be nice at the start. That may lead someone that's terrified and unwilling and scared to be somewhat comforted, maybe even mildly intrigued. though most of that comes rocketing back to them once they've been gulped over the edge of no return, and their afterglow wears off.
Or, perhaps, they're so caught up in all the sensations, that they're practically begging to be taken the rest of the way, for their own sake and what they're feeling, perhaps not fully grasping what they're asking, in the heat of the moment.

The other side could be someone that has a personal interest or fascination with the goings on, perhaps in a place where people being eaten has occurred before. Perhaps there's "monsters" or dragons or giants around, and they've seen it before. And it seems so... intriguing. And they eventually search out that fate themselves, with a deadly curiosity, but when faced with the full reality, they become less sure or frightened about it all. But by then it's too late. Hopefully they enjoy it a bit along the way!
exiledtiger
Somewhat familiar

Postby DancingQueen6281 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:00 pm

This is something I'm quite fond of, especially since I'm not a huge fan of the potential sadism that digestion can dip into. So this is really the best of both worlds for me, allowing for the fun of the struggle early on without the guilt of unwilling prey because of the transition from struggle to acceptance to enjoyment.
DancingQueen6281
Participator

Postby blergle » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:12 pm

The only time I ever like stories that have willing prey is when they turn unwilling at the end, that I like.
blergle
---

Postby Alyks » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:56 am

the best prey is willing prey that has no goddamn idea what they're getting into
Alyks
Been posting for a bit

Postby nutritious » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:42 pm

For me one really good reason where unwilling turns into acceptance would be just the hot teasing with the mouth and tongue play foregleaming the awesome feeling of the hot throat engulfing the whole body.
In particular the confusing situation where the prey instinctively must think: how on earth can such a heavenly feeling be bad? but then it will ultimately end up in the belly.
nutritious
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ray » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:02 pm

Fireborn7 wrote:It's one of my favourite things. I love it when they can't fight or struggle anymore so they just cry or whimper or even ask the predator if it'll hurt. Or if they enjoyed eating them. The despair gets me really excited.

I like the prey to be conflicted because they have a vore fetish but are ashamed of it and rational enough to know that it is something that should have remained fantasy. They want to be free from the pred, to be safe, but the pred can manipulate them because they know at least some part of the prey's psyche enjoys this. Wants this. Can be even be prodded in just the right way to get the prey to sabotage themselves. Ultimately the prey is made to internalize their helplessness. Once swallowed they'll cycle between states of resistance and mad thrashing about the stomach, panic and horror, desperate to escape, and guilty, intense masturbation. It repeats and repeats.

mioda0921 wrote:the best prey is willing prey that has no goddamn idea what they're getting into

Seconded. I like the harsh reality to hit as they pass the sphincter into the stomach and that horrid, gag inducing stench hits them. They realize they've made a horrible mistake... but it's too late and will now get worse.
Tali'Zorah vas Vorah Soft vore and a sexy quarian shaking her hips
It's Not Nutrient Paste A quarian discovers her underlying predatory instincts
Ray
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion