Size differences and you!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Size differences and you!

Postby Tysia » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:17 pm

Ahoy-hoy folk!

So, I've recently (as in, the past month or three) been progressively growing more and more infatuated with size-difference when it comes to vore. More specifically, I've gone from heavily preferring solely 'same-size' (as in, predator & prey are within a reasonably small size window of one another) to thoroughly enjoying micro/macro sizes instead. I've never really clicked that much with truly micro prey, so I still prefer that the prey be approximately wrist-to-elbow size on a 'normal' sized predator (or even a little smaller; I'd say wrist-to-fingertip size is probably the lower limit of what I care to enjoy).

In a similar vein, I've also become enamored with mini-giants; a great example of the general size difference here would be Bigbig's artwork. The predators are, generally speaking, pretty damn big. That being said, they're not of gargantuan proportions either. Big enough they could reasonably eat a person, or even several people. I suppose at the core of this subject I've started to more thoroughly enjoy the helplessness of the apparent disparity in prey/predator sizes; even if the content is under the pretext of willing prey, there's still that background notion of 'if the predator wanted to eat you, you wouldn't really be able to stop them' which just tickles me pink.

Anywho, now I'm rambling; I'm curious though, what's your preference regarding size differences? Better yet, if you can elaborate on what you like / dislike about said size differences all the better!
'Squiggle-fuck the rightwise cock-swatter with the starboard jib'
Tysia
Been posting for a bit

Re: Size differences and you!

Postby Scrumptious » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:35 pm

Thanks for posing the question. :-D

For me it's easier for me to maintain the suspension of disbelief on the ability to shrink than on the ability to swallow things that are bigger than your throat's circumference. I'm not sure why, since both are impossible, but that's just how it is for me.

As a result, I tend to go to 1-2 inches (3-5cm), the upper limit of which would be pretty uncomfortable for the pred, but that's something that I can ignore. Any smaller than that and I start to doubt the degree to which the ingestion would be satisfying to the pred.

From the prey perspective, I like how that puts me at a nice size to really be in the pred's hand, and able to really feel her mouth around me as she takes me inside of her. In the stomach, it can also give me that full-body massage. That said, I have had the idea that once I'm inside of her stomach that the shrink starts to very slowly wear off, so that I grow into her stomach, but not so fast that I'm impossible to digest - she just feels more of me inside of her, perhaps even leading her to start looking pregnant. I also prove to be more nourishing because there's more of me to provide her nutrients.

What's really important for me, however, is that this is comfortable and pleasurable for the pred. I also like the idea that it's both comfortable and pleasurable even if it will prove to be fatal, and that both parties know that it's destined to be fatal to the prey.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CrimsonShadow » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:11 pm

For me, bigger belly = bigger sexy, so while I can enjoy larger preds, I usually prefer larger prey.
CrimsonShadow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SCREAMINGLOUDLY » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:20 pm

I've always been the biggest fan of prey as small as a roleplayer (or trade partner, when I'm writing trades) is willing to accept. Like, shrunk so small that the pred could essentially use the prey as a condiment (little specks of tinies instead of salt) is something I've always been vaguely tempted by, but I can never find a roleplay partner willing to go that small.

On the inverse, I'm probably one of like three people here who finds same-size really . . . uninteresting. It might have something to do with my power dynamic obsession, but at near-equal sizes I'm not thinking vore, I'm thinking D/s play.
SCREAMINGLOUDLY
Been posting for a bit

Postby pendingdelet205h2n9 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:55 pm

I still prefer that the prey be approximately wrist-to-elbow size on a 'normal' sized predator (or even a little smaller; I'd say wrist-to-fingertip size is probably the lower limit of what I care to enjoy).

This exactly!

I like it for the the prey to just barely fit inside the pred's orifice of choice, with just a hint of exaggerated realism.

I'm not a fan of same-size vore because, for some reason, my brain doesn't like the impossibility of it. Like just the jaw-stretching required to swallow another person the same size as the pred, it takes on an almost cartoony ridiculousness, and I sort of lose the immersion in the scene.
pendingdelet205h2n9
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thagrahn » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:07 am

For me, size difference is a sliding scale from just food to intimate romance. The larger the prey, the more intimate and romantic the situation feels, however there is a point in which the prey becomes to small to really be a meal.

If the prey is larger than one half the height of the Pred, it starts to blur to much into same-size territory. However, smaller than one tenth the height of the pred doesn't seem like a satisfying meal. this range of one tenth to one half the height of the pred feels best because of the plausibility of interactions besides vore between the pred and their prey.

On the same note, the overall height of the predator does matter some, which likely would keep them in what is known as the mini-giant range. A pred that is more than three stories tall in the area in which it lives feels very out of place, unless it is a clear anomaly in it's setting. The further part the three story height, the less the predator feels like it belongs in the area.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mecho » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:18 am

I love my predators big, but not giants. There is something so dominating when prey has to look up upon a predator. With that said. Love size differences!
Mecho
---

Postby BlazeTheFox » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:13 am

Well, Blazey, including his fluffy little ears, stands at 4 ft 4 inch.

hes a chubby little fox but ... yeah he's kinda short, but not the shortest furrye ither. he's got a solid middleground to eat lil micros and the like, but is also small eough that MOST meals are a solid 30+% taller than he is.
BlazeTheFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby 32n59Deleted » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:16 am

Prey should be large enough to be a good meal for the pred but not so large that the stomach is distorted like in so much vore art. Ideally, the preds stomach should be just slightly rounder after eating the prey like what sometimes happens after a huge meal irl. I've got a thing about prey not encumbering the pred and the pred being able to go about her day as normal, so this probably plays into all that
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaggedjagd » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:40 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Wolfsage » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:35 am

Personally, I prefer there to be a size different netween Prey and Pred. Not to the extend of it being micro/macro, where the Prey is either shrunk or the Pred grows, although I don't mind these either. Just a difference in size (child and adult) is enough for me. It has to be where it doesn't seem too out of the realm of possibility for the Pred to eat the Prey without it being too surreal.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Devourerita » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:18 pm

I like when a size difference is present, but that said the scenario can be anything from same size to macro.
Generally speaking, my character is 5 meters tall, and thanks to being an eldritch abomination he has no maximum capacity when he eats, so the size is just to be tall and menacing, not because he has to account for organs, etc.
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:59 pm

Size difference is entirely situational for me.

I mean, obviously, a cockatrice is going to be much larger than myself, same as with dragons (though that's mortal-made fictional stories because otherwise dragons wouldn't bother and/or detest the idea), and other larger creatures. The size difference is already present.

However, when it comes to humanoids/bipeds or most non-sentient animals, whilst I can appreciate size difference in someone else's art, I don't do so for my own art and never in RP, though there are a few exceptions like fairy preds (oh yes I love them as pred) or sometimes I'll have the housecat vore fantasy where the prey is much larger. I usually don't have animals like wolves, crocodiles, and so on be larger or me smaller because it kinda ruins it for me unless I'm in that specific mood.

I also like hammerspace or semi-hammerspace stuffs as well.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Birichino » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:57 pm

I'm only really interested in micro/macro. Part of it's that same-size seems like it at least should be uncomfortable for everyone (although hammerspace is interesting), but I also like the idea of the pred becoming more of a living environment than binding the prey directly as though in a bear hug. There's also some charm to the prey being totally hidden from the outside world, "disappearing" into their pred no matter how much they may struggle or shout.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby TimberWolf25 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:07 pm

My preferences have changed over the years, many ever since I was aware of this vast community. I used to be in macro/micro, but shortly after a while, it was narrowed down to same size.
I am a fan of size difference when the pred is smaller than the meal it's eating. It's uncommon to see larger prey, would like to see it more often.
I do not prefer size difference when the pred is larger. A smaller less noticable bulge doesn't sit well with me. Impact is a factor. Sometimes I like it, although rare.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby spanxthanx » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:27 am

I like the pred to be powerful enough to dominate the pred, but I still want a big belly and I don't want the eating to be too trivial. I prefer a bigger pred rather than a smaller prey because that configuration emphasizes the power rather than the weakness. Usually I prefer the pred to be about twice the size of the prey, but sometimes just a little bit bigger. I like a girl with muscle on steroids, but still with a smooth soft side.
spanxthanx
Somewhat familiar

Postby chemicalcrux » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:00 am

I enjoy significant size difference - when the pred is big enough to heft the prey around, hold them up against walls, and, ultimately, turn them into a modestly-sized bulge in their gut :9
chemicalcrux
Been posting for a bit

Postby LoneliestWolf » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:23 pm

I myself am not a really big fan of the whole micro/macro thing simply for the fact that as a predator I like feeling the bulge of the prey's form actually sliding down my throat. The furthest I'll go for in terms of size are mouse sized prey relative to the predator's species. That said, I LOVE size differences between larger pred & smaller prey. My favorite differences in sizes typically range between 2-3 feet, just enough for the predators to bully their prey with their size. A few examples such as towering over their prey and pinning their victims underneath their girth. I also find that larger predators would have an easier time accomplishing vore with smaller prey.

On another note, I don't really care much for larger prey & smaller pred and I find same size to be somewhat boring.
Last edited by LoneliestWolf on Sat May 09, 2020 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:14 pm

One fun scenario I know of is when you got magic involved.
For instance, when a 1 foot tall pixie shrink a full grown adult person into something half their size and devours them.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby TheKawaiiCommie » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:36 am

Hey, switch here. I used to be mostly interested exclusively in unimaginably large preds, but I really prefer both characters to be roughly human sized in most cases now. It just feels more intimate and personal to have characters within a meter of each other's heights or so.
TheKawaiiCommie
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion