Have I created evil?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Have I created evil?

Postby spanxthanx » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:12 am

I'm fascinated by the evil aspects of vore, but for the longest time I didn't know how to write an evil character. There's a certain type of evil that makes me hard.

Some people become evil because of their childhood.

Btw, I liked Camilla in Fucking Åmål, great movie.

There's no vore in the story yet, it's not even a complete story yet since I'm just trying to create the characters first. It's a little bit too long to paste here, so link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18b5I8Q ... sp=sharing

Thanks for reading. Did it do anything for you? Or do I still have plenty to learn? How would you describe Camilla's personality? Sweet and adorable? Evil? Or something that I didn't even consider?
spanxthanx
Somewhat familiar

Re: Have I created evil?

Postby Litenosöt » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:23 pm

Lol I have lived around 10 miles from Åmål, in Dalsland :D I doubt that Camilla is evil, although I don't remember much of the movie even though I have seen it like 15 years ago. I would like to read your story when it's completely done, if it will be hard vore in it?
Litenosöt
Somewhat familiar

Postby FitMe » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:04 am

There's a lot of different aspects to what makes a character evil and it might help you out to really narrow down what you're looking to convey exactly. To me I see Camilla as "evil" only as far as her lacking empathy. Besides that it seems like she just feels like she playing with a toy. Is that what you were going for?
I think you did a great job using her child-like innocence as a tool to make her all the more frightening.
FitMe
New to the forum

Postby spanxthanx » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:26 am

Well I don't think that Camilla was evil either, but she was cool and I needed a name for the character. I like that movie, it's fluid and one scene leads to the other seamlessly. Is hard vore like chewing? Or bleeding? But it's still one piece right? Would chewing a piece of someone's ear of and swallowing it count as hard vore? Because that could be cool.

To narrow it down a little I was trying to make her a sadist that enjoys torturing people, I wasn't aware that she had any child-like innocence because I was going for child-like cruelty or something. I guess that a lack of empathy is the opposite of what I was going for, because a sadist has to have an understanding of pain.

I'll try to rewrite it a bit and bring out the evil, but I'm not sure exactly how.
spanxthanx
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion