Has anyone else seen this?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Has anyone else seen this?

Postby 157and493 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:48 am

I am going to feel really stupid if someone else already posted this, but I will take my chances.

I was reading this manga called: “The Mermaid Princess’s Guilty Meal” which is about (as its title would imply) a mermaid princess who enjoys eating fish but feels guilty about it since she can communicate with them.
It has some vore-ish elements to it but nothing worth getting exited over... until this scene anyway.
I cannot imagine the atmosphere and dialogue of this scene having been unintentional, but maybe that is just me. Does anyone else get the feeling that this was specifically planned to seem like a vore scenario?
Attachments
A842798A-2140-4BCD-AC47-B339492447AF.jpeg
157and493
Participator

Re: Has anyone else seen this?

Postby Jayezox » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:07 am

That is the first time I've seen Shellder in vore.
Jayezox
---

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:29 am

I think I've seen this before on Eka's but it's pretty obscure so don't worry about it if it's a repost.
Kitsouille
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:17 pm

Hmmm...
:thonkang:
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby OhSevenTen » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:34 am

After seeing this post, I decided to check out the manga since I'd never heard of it before. Proceeded to read the first two volumes. (Thanks for the recommendation, I'm really enjoying it!)

This is just conjecture, but it kinda seems like it some of the dialogue just has to be intentional. The scallop scene you referenced definitely so, but also there were a few other moments... like when she mentions
Spoiler: show
being together forever with Tuna. And in a later chapter when she holds her stomach while remembering him.

Buuuuut, it's also pretty likely to just be a coincidence. Fun read nonetheless.
I like writing OC & fanfic stories! :)
Mostly non-fatal, Endo-type stuff.
https://aryion.com/g4/user/OhSevenTen
OhSevenTen
New to the forum

Postby Seelane » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:20 pm

Was on Eka before but it had been buried under a loads of posts.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mukat » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:46 pm

OhSevenTen wrote:After seeing this post, I decided to check out the manga since I'd never heard of it before. Proceeded to read the first two volumes. (Thanks for the recommendation, I'm really enjoying it!)

This is just conjecture, but it kinda seems like it some of the dialogue just has to be intentional. The scallop scene you referenced definitely so, but also there were a few other moments... like when she mentions
Spoiler: show
being together forever with Tuna. And in a later chapter when she holds her stomach while remembering him.

Buuuuut, it's also pretty likely to just be a coincidence. Fun read nonetheless.

That's kinda neat, honestly. And a bit emotionally gripping, while we're at it. Which is something I rarely get but really enjoy when it comes to vore and vore-adjacent fantasies.
Mukat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajorHellsing » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:13 am

MajorHellsing
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion