Isekai story with vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Isekai story with vore?

Postby dekabreak » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:18 pm

Since Isekai is so common, it makes me wonder if there is any where the MC has the ability to vore others, aside from good old hard vore or absorption in case of slimes.

If not, then how would a story go if the main character was shoved to a fantasy world where they still get the traditional stat screens and all, but their one big cheat is the ability to vore any living thing, or at least anything similarly sized to the main character...or just the ability to shrink anything after defeating a foe.
dekabreak
Somewhat familiar

Re: Isekai story with vore?

Postby Bright » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:38 pm

"I was reborn as a slime" has a protagonist who can eat anyone.
Edit: oh wait, that's a slime.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby RealZikik » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:02 pm

Bright wrote:"I was reborn as a slime" has a protagonist who can eat anyone.
Edit: oh wait, that's a slime.

Yeah, that's the only thing I can think of where the main character has some kind of predator ability.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Wolfwood » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:30 pm

none like that yet, that come to mind anyway.
"So I'm a Spider, So What?" has the main character (female) become a spider monster where she eats a lot of other monsters. All killing and taking apart and eating, but she can fit entire dragons worth of meat inside her without increasing in size and there's a lot of vorish dialogue. Probably keep an eye out for the upcoming anime.
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby PrimalJuggernaut » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:00 pm

I'm working on something for this based on the idea of being able to eat enemies to take a fraction of their power for your own in explicitly an Isekai setting-- like, you know, all the harem tropes and stuff but... for us, really. It'd be focused on male pred and probably a lot of female and monster prey, but I'm flexible enough to work stuff in once I get something posted and get that feedback
PrimalJuggernaut
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gabriel0813 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:57 pm

I remember the shield hero manga the bird character gets eaten by an undead dragon
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Circle0Trick » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:01 am

Spider is so morbid I can't help but wonder what an anime of it would be like.
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby killermeow » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:59 am

Circle0Trick wrote:Spider is so morbid I can't help but wonder what an anime of it would be like.

It's getting an anime sometime this year.
As for the topic, Re: Monster doesn't really have vore, but it does the same thing as our Spider friend and has the MC be gluttonous when it comes to dead enemies - though in his case, he gets skills out of it, rather than stamina. For actual vore though, don't think there's one out there for that - and heck only instances I can think of it happening in an isekai would be the Undead Dragon from Shield Hero and Rimiru absorbing some things in Reincarnated as a Slime. Kind of a shame, would love to see someone get acid immunity, blunt/crushing immunity, anything they need to survive a pred and make a home in them.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:39 am

"I put all my points in defense" has the character eat a hydra. It's more of a hard vore nibble.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby TFdreamer » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:51 am

Edit: Sorry misread, thought you where planning on making one and wanted advice oops

Having the Main Character turned into some kind of massive pred could work well. I kinda wonder how someone might react having turned into a carnivore Dragon or something, and have to hunt and eat humans/monsters to survive.

Plus, you could do some really interesting with mythical creatures and vore. Imagine all the interesting "vore lore" about how the indigestion process works for a monster you might design, so cool!

Does it ingest like a snake? Have multiple stomachs? Multiple heads? How do they eat and catch prey? If it eats humans, how? Why? When?

So many interesting questions to do with vore isn't there? :lol:
Personally I think I like main characters as prey more, cause of the kind of descriptions you can get from it are way more interesting, cause the viewpoint character can feel around inside a body
TFdreamer
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion