Have you ever written a vore story about yourself?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Have you ever written a vore story about yourself?

Postby N-Mario » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:53 am

I think that I've thought about it a few ties before, but in a form of a little comic instead of a written story. Preferably a sprite comic because they are easier to do then writing everything in just plain words. Of course it would involve my favorite predator doing it to me.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby WingedDevourer » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:01 pm

I tend to write everything from the first person perspective as the prey. I like it to be something that the reader can self insert with but, I realize not many people share the particular kink-mashup that I do so it can be hard.
100% Prey Meat. Hungry? Why wait....take me!
WingedDevourer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sportegan » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:11 am

Yes, I wrote and can help write a story about myself to everyone)
My name is (name) and I am a young, handsome, and budding guy / girl. I have long set myself goals in life that I want to achieve in the future. At my place there are many things donated by my parents, it was they who, in many ways, determined my fate. Most of my books are at home. Many of them are quite rare, there is even one that has very dense, wooden pages.
I like different clothes. My laminated wardrobe contains woolen sweaters, denim jackets and leather trousers. As a rather extraordinary person and an adult, I like to combine clothes of different styles.
I have different tastes in music. I like to listen to hard rock and beautiful, soul-exciting classics. I am a rather strange person, but it seems to me that in our oddities lies the inner world of man and his inner self.8)
Sportegan
New to the forum

Postby Antony44 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:42 am

Sometimes, I like to write about myself, but for this I need a mood, it happens very rarely, but if it happens, I will not stop) I never wrote a long story about myself.:D
Antony44
New to the forum

Postby Antony44 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:30 am

I sometimes write short memories from my life, but no more
Antony44
New to the forum

Postby PikachuX2073 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:50 pm

Once in school, obviously not erotic in any way, especially since that's not what I was aiming for.

I've been formulating one where I (or at least representation of me) would be treat for a Krampus to spare my nephew from whatever punishment he would've received. The punishment would be a bit more flexible in regards to me since I was a reasonably good person as well as an adult.

I've been doing a few RPs on Amino, but not only is that risky, but I often played the pred when I could.
I didn't get to finished the one I was in position to be prey to a pred liked.
Well maybe I accomplished one, but I barely remember.
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby AeriaGloris » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:27 pm

Eww. Who would want to read about me? :lol:

I would say adding yourself to writing is best left to RPing. But I don't do that either... ('¬_¬)
My writing outline for 2022 is out. Let me know your thoughts on my latest Blog Post. ˚✧₊⁎( ˘▽˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚
AeriaGloris
Somewhat familiar

Postby SnakeEyes » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:17 pm

Most of my stories involve me with someone I know, it's the main way I write because I get the most inspiration out of it
SnakeEyes
Been posting for a bit

Postby VorishHorish » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:23 pm

Yes but I took it down
You just got Bruhed
VorishHorish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ixtili » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:56 pm

When I was a kid I'd fantasise with myself as prey. But now that I'm older I'm uncomfortable with that kind of lack of distinction between fiction and reality. Espeacially in writing. I still occasionally have nightmares that turn into dreams when I realise "wait a minute I like Vore" but I don't mind that so much given how obviously not real dreams are.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:01 am

Yes, I was almost exclusively the predator in my art when I was first getting started, which was my way of working through both my fantasies and the existential questions they were tied to (eg. leaving a religious cult and a very possessive God, then getting off for the first time at 19 to the thought of cannibalism despite never having experienced sexual attraction; entering the adult world and rediscovering the predatory narcissism from a traumatic period of premature independence in childhood; body image/eating issues; gleeful complicity in a civilisation of consumption; etc.).

I felt that if I were to cop out and project the fantasies onto more abstracted and distant characters, I was not facing them properly, and they would continue to gnaw at my edges.
My first major (and to this day longest) comic, The Pit, is literally just about me eating the people close to me (with names changed, of course), and its sequel, The Tree, is about me and my sister (who represents the rest of humanity to me) fighting for the soul of the new person I wanted to become.
It's very messed up in hindsight, but the thought of being discovered, and having to face the people depicted and explain the comic, was a powerfully attractive one, since it would mean being laid bare and disemboweled before the world, and thus absolved.

I've since become less radically courageous/stupid, since I have much more to lose, and also I feel like The Pit and The Tree got to the dark heart of who I was in a way that's let me make peace and enjoy abstractions without sinking into them.
I still don't draw other people's characters, though, for the most part. I have to build the abstractions from scratch out of real fears and experiences, otherwise they aren't real and I feel disgusted watching them eat and be eaten.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion