Another suggestive manga

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Another suggestive manga

Postby 157and493 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:07 pm

I came across this scene in a manga called “Kemokko Dobutsuen” and it made me raise an eyebrow.
The manga is about zoo animals being turned into humans and one of the male zookeepers having “relationships” with them, it has nothing to do with vore but when they got to the bear girl I was greeted with this scene and it seemed suspicious. What do you think, could it have been intentional?

Also, I realize the censoring was probably not necessary on a site like THIS, but I have been wrong about things like that in the past so I did not want to take any chances.
Attachments
8C73E163-630D-4453-AB88-D5D0AD51F985.jpeg
157and493
Participator

Re: Another suggestive manga

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:25 pm

The censoring looks like it was done by the company that put it out. Stupid... I hate when things like this are censored.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:57 pm

ArcaneSigil wrote:The censoring looks like it was done by the company that put it out. Stupid... I hate when things like this are censored.

You do know he just said that the censoring was done by himself to avoid potential site violations here, right?
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfsage » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:52 pm

ArcaneSigil wrote:The censoring looks like it was done by the company that put it out. Stupid... I hate when things like this are censored.

Did you miss the part where he said he was the one who did that?
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby InverseTacquito » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:55 pm

For full context, yandere bear would-be pred, who conflates her love for the keeper with a desire to eat him.
There's a bit of hard, fair warning. Nothing explicit, she just makes some skin-level cuts and licks at it, but guy's still bleeding pretty badly.

Either way, by chapter's end, she seems to be over it, though given the format of the series I wouldn't imagine her or other previous characters to come back anyways.
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion