Combine vore with other kinks

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Combine vore with other kinks

Postby Mecho » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:27 pm

So. Do you have other kinks that you like in your vore fantasies? And when i'm saying "other kinks" I mean NOT vore related themes. Not. At. All.

Example:
"I like fangs"
"I like giants/giantesses"
"I like throats"
Then it's vore related!

"But I do like rain clothes"
"I like not being able to walk"
"I like to dress my duck in black"
Those things are Totally NOT vore themed! This is the stuff I want you to share.

As for me. I don't really like my other kinks with vore at all. They are like "In their own little kink world" Some of them, like Bondage, robots, demons, dominance and such are nice. But I always feel like they are "very close to vore" (except robots) So it dosen't really count.

So. Let me read about your vore-other kinks combinations :silly:
Mecho
---

Re: Combine vore with other kinks

Postby Ezunbiirth » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:12 pm

golden shower
for days
Ezunbiirth
New to the forum

Postby AkaiFenneku » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:39 pm

Hypnosis is my top kink to mix with vore. Make the prey enter a state of relaxation, building trust and connection with the pred before being swallowed whole and ending up in their belly.
Nightmare Fiction can be a love song if you're not a coward.
AkaiFenneku
Been posting for a bit

Postby hetcomc » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:39 pm

Sex in general is something I like to incorporate, but if I had to pick specific fetishes: workout clothes (sports bras and leggings), cosplay, and roleplay.
hetcomc
Been posting for a bit

Postby EnderDracolich » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:53 pm

Latex and bondage.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby currant » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:34 pm

Don't really know how to answer that. For me, vore is just my favourite sub-theme of the whole "loss of control" thing. This may or may not be counted as different.
Also, and maybe connected with that, what Akai said.
currant
Been posting for a bit

Postby LoneliestWolf » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:34 pm

There's a handful of kink combinations that I enjoy as a predator, such as:

Bondage as a way to prevent potential prey from escaping, enslaving my prey for awhile so that I can have some fun with them before I plunge them down my throat, disrobing my prey if they're wearing any clothing(I'd rather not eat clothing), fattening up prey with other foods so that they themselves would make for a heartier meal, & meal prepping and/or cooking my prey so that they'd have a nicer taste to them. Two particular methods of cooking that I'm most fond of are boiling & spit-roasting. Post-vore masturbation also really gets my gears going cuz I have a thing for masturbation in general.
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby DirtyMac » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:58 pm

Pregnancy. I love to incorporate both if possible given the natural duality they both have. Whether it's the mother to feed their children to be, or the father to have a matching belly. I just love it.
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Postby gamdann » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:33 pm

I actually came up with this idea to do with non digestion and sentient fat concepts. As long as the victums of the pred remain trapped inside them or trapped as sentient fat on their bodies, they are able to use whatever abilities and talents these people have as if they were their own.
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fallenfox » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:38 pm

DirtyMac wrote:Pregnancy. I love to incorporate both if possible given the natural duality they both have. Whether it's the mother to feed their children to be, or the father to have a matching belly. I just love it.

This, but mainly the prey being pregnant.
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheDarkStar » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:13 pm

I'm a really big foot fetishist, so naturally I like to incorporate that into my vore fantasies, whether it be in the form of licking or sniffing them, or just getting a foot-job from the predator. A couple other kinks that aren't explicitly related to vore but I still like to add on are female domination, latex suits, face-sitting, and sometimes pregnancy.
TheDarkStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:28 pm

Lipstick/mouth, feminine allure, transfemmes/dickfemmes...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Siuddithsi » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:58 pm

Before I had a vore kink, I had "pre-vore kinks". Things that aren't necessarily vorish alone but fit into vore like a glove or puzzle piece.

The biggest: LIPSTICK
Open mouth lipstick.jpg

Ahem. I have other illustrations for lipstick, and Ring gags, and oral sex, but i think you get the picture.

Next, Forced orgasm. In regular fantasies it take a vibrator, in vore fantasies you lick you prey to orgasm before you swallow them.

Which leads us to all types of oral sex: fellatio, irrumatio, cunnilingus and analingus.

So that's all the obvious pre-vore kinks. High heels and tight clothing (latex, corsets, etc.) are the last and the furthest from vore. My preference differs from foot or clothing fetish (based on what I've read, blame the authors not me if that's wrong), because I don't need the objects to cum, it just makes me hotter before I switch to the woman.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:58 am

Siuddithsi wrote:...The biggest: LIPSTICK...

This. Such a turn on...

Siuddithsi wrote:irrumatio

I most definitely had to look this up; I never knew there was a difference, but, then again, in my native tongue, oral sex in all of its' possible forms is described with one word, because that's how my native tongue works. Less is more. (but enough about that)

Oh, and yes, dressed up, dolled up pred and prey, are fucking hot. I love watching a pair of high-heeled feet get gulped down, whether in my mind or in vore art (or both lol). So fucking hot. Of course, I have no issues with prey and/or pred being nude or partially nude, it's just that being eaten fully clothed in attire that sexy is that much more of a turn on. #thewayiamwirediguess
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Noxyoursox » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:22 am

Oh man, there are so many kinks I love that aren't just vore. I think my favorite one to mix with vore would be pregnancy/breeding. One of my favorite fantasies is a pregnant woman brainwashed/pheromoned into perpetual horny-ness, kept in a cozy nest/den of some sort by the creature or person that impregnated her, and being cared for/protected (and fucked a lot) and fed preys to provide nutrients for the growing baby.

Aside from that, I also like a wide variety of BDSM-related kinks, my favorites being Master/slave, vampirism/bloodplay and impact play. That's probably why most of my favorite preds give off very strong Dominant vibes (or very subby if they're being fed preys by a Dom). I think any kink can be worked into a vore scene if you get a little creative with it tbh. XD
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby CFTS » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:36 am

I always combine vore with feet. For me, the pred needs to smell and lick the preys feet a lot, and not just a bit, before the pred eats the prey.
CFTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby lynxmeat » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:41 am

ive never thought about it really but masturbation is a big one that i like to incorporate in vore, whether it be the pred or the prey getting off. i do like it when the prey masturbates to the action of being vored though, thats my favorite. other then that i guess crushing? but that would be more vore foreplay then anything lol
lynxmeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby fixated1 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:58 am

Yes, lipstick. Humiliation and domination are uniquely tied to vore for me. Vore is the only place I like them. I think it's because I feel that vore is the only place I don't feel ashamed to partake in the other two (I know I should get over it but toxic masculinity is pervasive). In a fantasy where a giant holds you between their fingers and you're helpless I feel... justified in my other fantasies.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Greedyy » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:50 am

Vore could be combined with a lot of my kinks but cuckolding/cuckqueaning is something I particulary enjoy in a vorish context (mostly only in a vorish context for that matter) ^^;
Greedyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby WingedDevourer » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:19 am

I do enjoy the seemingly rare prey of Femboys/sissy/crossdressers. I also like the humiliation aspect of being consumed by some big, dumb, mindless being that doesn't comprehend sentient beings as anything other than food.
100% Prey Meat. Hungry? Why wait....take me!
WingedDevourer
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion