How do you prefer to be devoured?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How do you prefer to be devoured?

Postby N-Mario » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:32 am

When it comes to being the prey, how do you prefer the predator to devour you?

Do you like vaccum/getting sucked in scenarios? Perhaps you prefer to be willing, and just jump in. Or do you prefer unwilling and try to escape from being devoured? Maybe you just prefer to sit still, and let them just chomp down on top of you in one bite. Maybe just being spoon fed into the predator? I always love/prefer soft/safe vore scenarios myself, but I know there are ppl out there who like/prefer to be hard vored as well.

For scenarios like getting vacuumed/sucked in the mouth from a distance, I wouldn't mind this at all. Adds kind of a fun challenge to the predator. Though I usually prefer to just hop right on in as long as is the safe vore type of scenario. Though if the Vacuum type of scenario is added to the safe/protective vore scenarios, that would be fun thing to try. :gulp:

Thoughts?
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Re: How do you prefer to be devoured?

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:15 am

Hmmm...

Depends on the predator, really.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:29 am

I likes me the safe stuff. Lemme get gulped and get out later to get gulped again. It's more fun if it can happen over and over and over again.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Sitharc » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:27 am

I prefer to be unwilling, so less they knock me out or lure me into enough of a sense of security before they strike... I'm gonna try and struggle/escape as they attempt to devour me. Taking their time to do so and having difficulty, not effortlessly swallowing me same size in one to a few gulps.

Or if giantess vore, then would like some mouthplay and what not first. Especially if I'm made to think it's still 'safe', that it's all a game or something, that I'm totally not in any danger... Tho unaware/accidental stuff works too.
Sitharc
---

Postby Fairin » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:51 am

willing, safe/soft vore, no digestion, clean-full tour. muzzle first. very endo over here with me and my pred =)

absolutely no same size vore, no big bellies. or hard vore.
Fairin
Somewhat familiar

Postby MementoMori » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:37 pm

I would prefer to go down willingly, or semi-willingly, with lots of pre-vore and mouthplay beforehand. I would love whether it was macro, micro or same-size. Definitely oral vore, and I would want to play with the Pred's uvula ^///^ (hug it for macro/micro, or suck on it for same-size), before they ate me. I would love after I was eaten for the Pred to just keep me in their stomach for a while, maybe even a few days, no digestion, just safe vore/endo. They would take care of me for a while in their belly and I would not have any worries or problems for a little bit, at least a few hours, just being surrounded by my Pred. <3
[ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ]
MementoMori
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CFTS » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:49 pm

I like soft or hard vore, but hard vore only without pain. When I want to be eaten the hard vore way, my feet should be the last part to be eaten by the pred, or one foot as appetizer and the other as dessert.;)

I like to be nude, especially the feet have to be bare. But they don't have to be, and shouldn't be bare from the beginning. My preds have to remove the footwear first, to get to the best parts of me, then they can and should smell and taste my feet as long as possible, before eating me. When they eat me the soft vore way, I always want to be swallowed head first by the pred, this way it can and should savor my feet one last time.

All my preds should be bigger than me.
CFTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Calli1853 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:25 pm

I prefer unbirth. Especially to be taken by a lamia or naga. To feel the bliss of those lovely vaginal muscles that surround the silken passage to her womb working my body- deeper and deeper into her as they soothe, massage, and lull me into complete surrender. To hear her whisper to me that I am hers, and that there is no more need to resist. And to relax into becoming truly hers, forever...
Calli1853
New to the forum

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:24 pm

Well, above all, my preference is willing, but it does depend on the predator.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby fixated1 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:25 am

Slurped up slowly between two plump lips and then rubbed by the tongue until climax repeatedly until drained. Then slowly swallowed over there course of several gulps.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Starduster » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:17 pm

I like to be treated like any other food, to be eaten, digested, and disposed of.
Starduster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Flatheaddog » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:45 pm

I really like the concept of intimate digestion, but that goes more into my desires for same-size and digestion. I could see a pred having to take time out of their day to digest someone, maybe even a few days. In that time I like to imagine the predator doing things to constrict their abdominal abs at first but over time, things like yoga to relax their bodies. I also imagine tea, yogurt and other things to aid in digestion would go alone with this thought process. Just in general I choose to believe predators take time to thoroughly enjoy their meals this way!
Flatheaddog
Been posting for a bit

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri May 29, 2020 11:02 am

Being swallowed by pred to see fleshy throat, and slowly getting on stomach, pred cuddles me with flesh walls, burps. And i am stay safe in here. :D
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThuxEi » Fri May 29, 2020 5:52 pm

It depends on the predator. But with mouthplay is it possible, go sensually, gently ... and sex if possible! eh eh. One can imagine many things. For my part, this applies to the feral, which I largely prefer for the pred. For dragons, t-rex, etc ... all that applies. With a good burp at the end. For snakes, I refer to letting them do as they do naturally. It's slow, it goes all over your body .... mmmmph.
ThuxEi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chatin » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:33 am

In a very horror like scenario... torn apart violently and used merely as food in a very unwilling position.

Which seems to be the minority...
Chatin
New to the forum

Postby Zapor » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:35 am

I prefer be a prey. Willing or not - not big difference, but if it a safe and mixed with anoyther food - i am totally ok with this.
And yes, don`t add burp in end. It himulating if prey did her best but still died
Funny fact:
I completely position myself as vore-artist, but practically ALL commisions which I did are devoted to foot-fetish!
WTF, dudes?! xD
Zapor
Somewhat familiar

Postby corecat » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:53 am

I like... sort of mildly unwilling the best. I like when the prey is kind of afraid of the idea of being eaten, but doesn't try all that hard to get out of it, or even puts themself in a situation where they know they might get eaten in the first place.

I also ~love~ hard vore and cooking. I'm honestly not all that interested in pain, and I don't care if it's genuinely fatal or not, but those things tend to be common in the stories I like, so I don't mind them too much. For me, it's more about a very intimate sense of tension or peril, which I like a lot.
corecat
New to the forum

Postby VorishHorish » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:34 am

I like Feral Preds (non-sapient), and unwilling prey. I like going down soft, and coming out soft on the other side :wink:
You just got Bruhed
VorishHorish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ruthborn » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:03 pm

I like to be initially unwilling but then be lured/seduced into it, stripped clean of my clothes so that the pred can enjoy all of my exposed body and then be taken.
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby 21Olya21 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:08 pm

Of all the predators, I prefer snakes. I would be caught in snake coils and slowly swallowed.
21Olya21
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion