CLOSED! Commission Raffle! Ends Feb. 22 at 4 pm EST

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

CLOSED! Commission Raffle! Ends Feb. 22 at 4 pm EST

Postby Darkarri » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:54 am

Hey all! Figured I would share this here too.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/583850

In celebration of reaching a couple of milestones on Eka's and Twitter, I'm holding a Commission Raffle. The winner will receive an art piece of their idea paid for by me. Make sure to read all of the rules before entering, if you're interested. Ideas will be accepted until Saturday, February 22nd at 4 p.m. EST, and at the time of this posting there's just a combined 12 successful entrants across both platforms, so your odds are good!

A quick rundown of the rules:
- Ideas should include one of my OCs (Dari OR Rida) and an OC of the person proposing the idea
- Entrants must be following me on either Eka's or Twitter - don't want to give free art to just anyone!
- Attach or link a reference to your OC
- Pay mind to what I will and won't do in commissions I order

If you're interested, head over to the post, linked above! Good luck!
Attachments
Darkarri Commission Raffle.png
Darkarri
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion