Being taken against your will?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Being taken against your will?

Postby N-Mario » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:16 am

Whether you're a willing prey wanting to be swallowed, or an unwilling prey escaping the predator, you'll still be caught, and held in the belly of the predator. A lot of my fantasy scenarios involve being safe/protective vore. However, that still means that the prey has to go where ever the predator goes. Maybe the pred and the prey have a common destination. But in such a case where the willing prey loves being eaten and/or held by the predator, but they have a different destination. Because the prey gets eaten, they can't exactly go to that destination. Maybe it's just a type of scenario where the predator takes the prey an an adventure?

What are your thoughts on this? Going with the predator against your will? Or assume to just go with the predator where ever they go traveling together?
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Re: Being taken against your will?

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:56 am

Hmmm...

Willing prey, but going somewhere against the will of willing prey?

My head hurts...

In all due seriousness, I couldn't imagine that it would matter unless it is one of those scenarios/stories where the pred is not digesting the prey but is keeping/trapping/imprisoning/transporting the prey. Even then, context is everything, and in the case of my scenarios/stories, it isn't that important where the pred goes after I am eaten, since I will eventually be digested.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Jayezox » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:10 am

You mean a scenario where the predator decides to go somewhere the prey didn't want to go to show dominance? That would be cute and interesting.
Jayezox
---

Postby N-Mario » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:46 pm

Yea that's pretty much the idea is dominance. It wouldn't be a scenario where you die from digestion or whatever. Like the predator would take you to an island or somewhere. Maybe there could be trouble somewhere, and the pred wanted to carry you in their belly, then spit you back out there, and you are the only person that can solve the mystery, and why the predator that devoured you, kept you alive?
N-Mario
---

Postby Noxyoursox » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:20 am

If it's a dominance thing I could see a few ways it could happen...maybe the prey is willing but wanted it to be a private/secret thing, and the pred goes somewhere public to humiliate them? Or they could be held longer than they intended, and released when/where the pred chooses.
Noxyoursox
Participator

Re: Being “taken” against your will?

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:50 pm

Yeah...

I think you might wanna replace your “taken” with another more general/focused word, such as “eaten” or “swallowed”: given how broad a scope it currently encompasses, even at a glance.
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:20 pm

Not really. If you get eaten/swallowed whole, the preds will pretty much take you where they go, whether if you get digested, or if no digestion happens at all. They are still taking you elsewhere.
N-Mario
---

Return to General Vore Discussion