IaQ Writing Challenge MAR2020 - Back in Time

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

IaQ Writing Challenge MAR2020 - Back in Time

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:23 am

- - - - - - - - - MARCH 2020 - BACK IN TIME - - - - - - - - -

The third new challenge and I'm already posting threads Later still, bigger oops! Either way, thank you for the entries last month, and we're all looking forward to the entries this month. To clarify quickly, winners will be chosen about a week or two after each respective month, as to best allow for the IAQ community ambassadors to have a proper read through the stories. Either way, on to this month's theme!

To get the full experience, make sure to come and join us over on Ink and Quill with discord. Many of the rewards are based around being in it, you can find out new info like the full year's topics moving forward, besides, we're always happy to have more writers and readers to discuss vore and vore literature!

This month's theme, Back in Time!
Time is a line, but time periods to write with are eternal. As we look to march the sands of time shift as we go back in time to come up with some fun story concepts. Maybe you want to write a story set in the mythical version of ancient Greece, brave heroes battling and being devoured by friend or for alike. Maybe you want to write a modern day time traveller, uncovering the voraphilic mysteries of the past that should have died long ago. Or maybe you just want to use the industrial revolution as an excuse to write people in funny hats. As long as there is a setting that ain’t modern day, it fits this month's theme! Make sure to reply with the following if you wish to enter!

Link to writing piece:
Small Blurb:
Key tags: (Genders, Vore type, Vore inclusion etc.)
Discord Name: (Name#0000, to receive rewards) [If you are not comfortable with sharing this publicly, please chuck me an Eka's or Discord PM along with your submission to get the rewards]

Also as pieces are being read through and judged, please make sure submissions are no larger than 6000 words to be considerate to our volunteers.
Looking forward to entries, and hope everyone enjoys the challenge throughout the year!

~ V. Engineer

Read Last Months Entires!
Spoiler: show
Arthotus - Get There
Megan is calmly eating lunch and browsing the news on her phone when all hell breaks loose!
Relevant tags include: ?/F, ?/M, Human Prey, Fatal Vore

Progressive - Stay the Night
Your first date with a beautiful woman goes very well. The real question is: do you get a second date?
Relevant tags include: F/M, 2nd Person POV, Same Size, Soft Vore, Sex

Bright - Love on first sight
In which someone learns that love, attraction and hunger may seem similar, but are actually quite different.
Relevant tags include: F/M, 1st Person POV, Same Size, Soft Vore, oral vore
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Re: IaQ Writing Challenge MAR2020 - Back in Time

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:31 am

This month's entires and last month's winner will go here!
Last month's winner was Bright! Make sure to check out his story above!
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby TastyAce » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:01 am

This looks awesome; I joined the discord! How do I submit to the challenge?
I take writing commissions and create new vore games EVERY MONTH!

(The art of my crowsona in the banner is by RichardVRP.)
TastyAce
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:36 pm

https://aryion.com/g4/view/593151

Features timetravel trouble and red shirts getting eaten en masse. Read through the log of a very bad ship captain.

Tags: F/M, F/F, Radio Log, Found footage, Soft vore, oral vore, implied vore
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Return to General Vore Discussion