Elm Ederne: Pred or prey?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Elm Ederne: Pred or prey?

Postby Bellyl0ver » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:12 pm

Elm is one of the characters introduced in RWBY Vol 7, who unfortunately hasn’t gotten alot of attention in terms of art and stories, especially when it comes to vore. It’s really a shame, she’s my favorite Ace Op. Though, I have to ask, if she were in a vorish scenario, do you see her as a pred or prey? Explain your reasoning in the comments as to why.
Personally, I think she’s a pred. I mean, look at her. She’s tall, slightly muscular, is rather over the top, has a energetic yet gruff voice(which I love for reasons I can’t explain) and good lord she THICC! She’s perfect for a pred scenario. How about you guys?
P.S. If anyone’s interested, I posted a Elm challenge in the suggestions forum.
Last edited by Bellyl0ver on Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Re: Elm Ederne: Pred or prey?

Postby Christess12 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:10 am

Oh she is definitely a pred, or at least probably would be in most scenarios. However her confidence/ego could end up making her prey if that's what you'd be into. There are many possibilities for a character like Elm when it comes to vore stories, roleplays and artwork.
Want some fun? I RP and get off on pleasing others however I can, just PM me and I can fulfill your wildest fantasies.
Christess12
Been posting for a bit

Re: Elm Ederne: Pred or prey?

Postby stearwing » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:03 pm

Looks human, is edible.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion