Would you be in for a vore documentary with input from us?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Would you be in for a vore documentary with input from u

Postby Eznam » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:51 am

On one hand, no, but on the other hand, I feel like it would damage our collective image even more if you were the only one in that documentary, so *someone* has to.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 157and493 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:14 am

As for the actual question posed I would have to answer “no” but in part because I do not like interacting with people face to face.

I have to say though, HOLY SHIT the replies I have been seeing to this question have been one of the most depressing things ever! 90% of people here are basically saying: “No, the general public already sees us as a bunch of pathetic weirdos who are attracted to c*nnibalism and we just need to live with that.”
I agree, a documentary focusing on exclusively vore might be a bit awkward, but if it was about fetishes in general and focused on trying to present the people with them as harmless then it might be a bit different. Let’s face it, there are very few people in this world who are 100% vanilla in all their sexual preferences, so having someone say: “Hey, having a fetish isn’t all that bad.” might not be inherently negative.

Lastly, don’t you think all the negative comments about the poster are a little unnecessary? I did a bit of “research” and figured out that he is apparently VERY open about his fetishes even in public, which if that is true I would agree he should tone it down just for the sake of the other people around him, but this is a forum specifically for vore, so there is no better place than here to talk about it. I can totally understand disliking someone because you find them “cringy” (or whatever it is called) but you do not need to comment on every post of theirs with something along the lines of “Oh brother, not THIS idiot again.” I love hating on people we find terrible as much as the next guy, and I get it “As long as they keep posting stupid stuff people will keep calling them out for it.” but it gets a little annoying whenever a question is asked by someone and then half of the replies are just people hating on the poster.
157and493
Participator

Postby LoneliestWolf » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:02 pm

157and493 wrote:I agree, a documentary focusing on exclusively vore might be a bit awkward, but if it was about fetishes in general and focused on trying to present the people with them as harmless then it might be a bit different. Let’s face it, there are very few people in this world who are 100% vanilla in all their sexual preferences, so having someone say: “Hey, having a fetish isn’t all that bad.” might not be inherently negative.

Though I'd prefer it not to happen, I might be fine with a documentary on fetishes in general that had a small segment on vore. From my perspective, despite their differences all these fetishes share some similar traits: Such as when the fetish developed in life (for some it was early in life, others it happened much later) How the preferences within fetishes tend to branch out (Using things within vore as an example: Soft Vore & Hard Vore, Endo & Digestion, Willing & Unwilling situations) and how we were exposed to these fetishes in the first place (Typically by some form of media)

As for who'd I'd want to represent it, I'd prefer someone that is neutral and is willing to both defend & criticize certain aspects of our fetish.

Lastly, don’t you think all the negative comments about the poster are a little unnecessary? I did a bit of “research” and figured out that he is apparently VERY open about his fetishes even in public, which if that is true I would agree he should tone it down just for the sake of the other people around him, but this is a forum specifically for vore, so there is no better place than here to talk about it. I can totally understand disliking someone because you find them “cringy” (or whatever it is called) but you do not need to comment on every post of theirs with something along the lines of “Oh brother, not THIS idiot again.” I love hating on people we find terrible as much as the next guy, and I get it “As long as they keep posting stupid stuff people will keep calling them out for it.” but it gets a little annoying whenever a question is asked by someone and then half of the replies are just people hating on the poster.

I can agree that some of the memes & taunting is a bit over the top. That said, I hope he realizes that his behavior both here on this forum & in real life is the very reason why we don't want him staring in any documentary and he actually heeds some of the genuine advice within this topic. I don't really hate him maliciously, but I am annoyed by him which is really the only reason I even contributed to this thread in the first place.
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby digestor » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:23 pm

157and493 wrote:I have to say though, HOLY SHIT the replies I have been seeing to this question have been one of the most depressing things ever! 90% of people here are basically saying: “No, the general public already sees us as a bunch of pathetic weirdos who are attracted to c*nnibalism and we just need to live with that.”

I think it's more along the lines of, would you rather be hated and ridiculed, or just remain obscure. This is one of the cases where more exposure does not equate to greater acceptance.

We can learn a lot from what happened to the furry community on what not to do when it comes to community exposure and liaison. They are among the most hated out there, and most of that revolves around how they present and carry themselves, rather than the fetish itself. And given how much weirder vore is, we could easily dethrone them if we're not careful.

If somebody out there is trying to be our unofficial, uncollected representative, we as a community have a bit of a responsibility there to try and reel them in. Its pretty much the only control we have over our image, and being called out for being cringy, before any real damage is done is honestly an act of mercy, both for the community and the individual. It sounds like advice OP could benefit from.
digestor
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:01 pm

I can see, if vore was a reality, it being heavily documented by the media in the hopes of finding some dark corner of it to exploit to try and turn it illegal, or at the very least immoral and "unacceptable". Someone would find a pred, ask if they can film the process for their own personal enjoyment later, and when they were let out later (because there'd definitely be something to reform digested people), they'd post the video online to bastardize the experience. They'd blur out their own face, warp their voice and act like it was some anonymous rando getting eaten, for good, while they voice over it with things like "murder", "cold blooded monster" and "freak of nature." to make the pred look bad. The pred would get ostracized, other preds would be shunned by the public, even if the public at large KNEW people who'd been eaten and let out or digested and reformed, and generally chased out of city centers or even towns. There are the few of us who enjoy this and we'd see those "documentaries" as either false or fap material, seek out said pred to get their side of the story and simply to be gobbled up, and post a first hand account of what happens.

And by "if vore was a reality" I mean if people could actually swallow other people whole.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby aGuppy » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:35 pm

I agree with most here. It'll definitely be a "no" from me. I mean, I've been into vore since as far as I can remember, but I've worked just as hard to keep it a secret to irl family and friends. Only a very small selective few of my irl friends know about it, for I trust them more than anyone else not to misuse that information about me. Truth be told, nobody really cares about it...if it doesn't really affect their own lives. Going on and making a documentary about it, wouldn't change that. It'll basically just expose your kink to the outside world, family and friends...etc. Which is something I personally wouldn't be to happy about. Thus my answer is no.
aGuppy
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion