videos

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

videos

Postby underfan52 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:28 am

How does one play videos on this site now that Flash doesn't work. This has probably been addressed here aleady.
underfan52
New to the forum

Re: videos

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:40 pm

Videos work just fine for me.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby killermeow » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:46 pm

If you want to keep playing old Flash games and files, the best way is just to use IE11. The browser may be bad in most people's eyes, but it is also going to have the easiest time playing those files since you won't have to load in any extensions. For Chrome, there's a semi working extension I know of here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... ejoaleebpo
It has its own set of issues- might have to force enable it every session and some files just won't work well with it anyways, but it's better than nothing if you're trying to play anything Flash related. Not sure if there's anything like that for Firefox or Edge, don't really use those browsers so haven't looked. Still, this is a start if you really want to keep using Flash after it's phased out- hopefully though most everything will be moved over to HTML5, but lord knows a few things are going to be lost in translation without workarounds like this.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aleph-Null » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:33 pm

Firefox will play flash.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby justconfusedaboutit » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:29 am

even then, flash is an outdated, unsecure platform that i really wouldn't recommend. Eka needs to update to HTML5 soon. :?
justconfusedaboutit
New to the forum

Postby brainstorm » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:06 pm

vlc player will flash videos. If happen download them not sure if anybody was aware of that meaning in orginal swf flash format.
brainstorm
???

Return to General Vore Discussion