What story would you prefer? See post below before voting.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What story would you prefer? See post below before voting.

Milly's new travels with friend(s). A chance for her to relax. Edible littles, watch out!
11%
Lady Llehli meets up with Lady Meralimexia. Alliances and fine dining in Hell.
6%
DotE NG: 'Gravity'. Seleen and her team encounter a perilous ship of mystery.
3%
Clara and Angie, with some nice simple transformation vore. But is anything ever simple?
13%
‘005: Crimson gems’. Beautiful agent 005 of MI6 is licenced to... eat Her Majesty's enemies?
8%
The IVC world final! A dozen girls hungry for glory... and hungry for wrigglers in their tummy!
58%

Total votes : 120

Re: What story would you prefer? See post below before votin

Postby French_snack » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:42 am

Lupe wrote:As you are one of the few transformation Vore writers, of course I choose that! But really, all of your stories are great! The spy story has me intrigued too!

Thanks! I certainly intend to get to those at some point, even if they don't top the list.
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby Scrumptious » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:03 am

Miridium wrote:No offense but DotE is one of your weakest fics. Besides I'd hop into my A-wing and blast tie fighters to bits any day!

I wish I could disagree. As a SW fan, I was really looking forward to this. I read you because I want the vore - since your tastes really align with mine. DotE just doesn't supply the vore. I'm also lost with the IVC. For whatever reason, I just don't buy it as a setting.

I voted for the Felarya story, since I think that's where you really shine as a writer. I also like your Aenhue stories, but I think among my favorites are your "Baby Fat" stories.

My apologies for the criticism of your main projects. You need to write the things that turn you on the most, but you asked for preferences. I really respect you as a writer and I do follow what you do pretty eagerly.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby French_snack » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:25 am

Scrumptious wrote:I wish I could disagree. As a SW fan, I was really looking forward to this. I read you because I want the vore - since your tastes really align with mine. DotE just doesn't supply the vore.

I can understand that, yes. I originally intended it to feature regular vore, but eventually it just felt a bit 'tacked on', and I felt the stories flowed better without it. Though the two most recent stories do have Seleen and Kin enjoying a live (non-sapient) meal.

I voted for the Felarya story, since I think that's where you really shine as a writer. I also like your Aenhue stories, but I think among my favorites are your "Baby Fat" stories.

My apologies for the criticism of your main projects. You need to write the things that turn you on the most, but you asked for preferences. I really respect you as a writer and I do follow what you do pretty eagerly.

Thanks!
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion