What's the oddest piece of vorish media you were aroused by?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What's the oddest piece of vorish media you were aroused by?

Postby TheDarkStar » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:04 pm

I'm currently watching the anime Hunter X Hunter, and today I've reached episode 87. To try and limit spoilers, in the arc that the episode is a part of the series' protagonists have to go up against a species of giant mutated ants who can gain the power of whatever animals they eat, and more specifically stop the queen ant from giving birth to her ultra-powerful successor. Near the episode's beginning is when we finally get to see the queen when she's pregnant. Here's a picture of what she looks like.

Ant.jpg

As you can see, her anthropomorphization is limited, as her head is still that of a normal ant's. For context, those round balls next to her are meatballs that are made of ground up human flesh, and throughout the arc we see several shots of her eating with a set of human teeth situated between her mandibles. By all accounts, this scene is obviously meant to unsettle the viewer. Despite this, however, I immediately got hard the moment I saw her swollen belly and her eating, even though I consider myself to be Soft Vore only fan.

In any case, to date this is perhaps the weirdest piece of media that involves my vore fetish that I've ever been aroused by. So what about you guys?
TheDarkStar
Somewhat familiar

Re: What's the oddest piece of vorish media you were aroused

Postby rez » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:21 pm

I'm gonna be honest...the giant snake boss from wario land 2. Then again that was one of the first vorish things I remember getting aroused by so it might be that I discovered my interest in vore from that.
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby RileyRocksTacoSocks » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:51 pm

Years ago, when I was a wee lad, I watched Power Rangers. There was an episode focused around a lady that turned into a giant snake. She spent the entire episode hunting down the power rangers and swallowing them whole. The vore didn't happen off screen, and if I remember correctly, there were minor interior shots. She would speak in a sultry voice, and talked about the rangers digesting away in her stomach. It was surreal. Now, of course she is defeated by the last surviving Power Ranger, as the show does. Thinking back on it, it's really weird for a kids show to feature stuff like this. It was one of the first encounters I had with the fetish, and most likely what started it all for me.
RileyRocksTacoSocks
New to the forum

Postby CadenGallic » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:50 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImnX-QI8Fb0

This advert.
I saw it when I was very young and it stuck with me ever since. Even now, the idea of being swallowed by a lips shaped sofa I still find kind of hot, imagining what it's like inside and how that even functions still kinda hits me in places.

It wasn't 100% what got me into vore in the first place but I think it planted an early seed.
CadenGallic
New to the forum

Postby Rat_Guy » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:13 pm

A Spanish language PSA about the consequences of drinking. They demonstrate this by having the subject of the video vomiting up a loved one, in the first video a young man vomits up a young woman, and in the second one a young woman vomits up an older man.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby N-Mario » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:59 pm

rez wrote:I'm gonna be honest...the giant snake boss from wario land 2. Then again that was one of the first vorish things I remember getting aroused by so it might be that I discovered my interest in vore from that.

Is that the one that full tours you into an egg and throws you out of the room?
Yea I also remember a Wario Land game with a giant fish monster that swallows you, and it get a really nice bulge. I can't remember if thats from the same game as this one, or form another Wario Land game. But I'd say it's worth a mention.

As for me, it was prey much anything that involved fish/sharks swallowing people/creatures whole, especially in video games. I donno why though. Maybe it just felt that good to me. Like, knowing they could go into their mouths, and come back out alive somehow, even though they were all just cartoon fantasy media. Though in games where you could get trapped in the predator's belly forever was also kind of interesting to me.. :lol:
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Dyrsig » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:31 pm

That scene in Flubber where the villain accidentally swallows the Flubber and it fulltours him. Still baffling to me why I found that hot lmao
Dyrsig
Been posting for a bit

Postby Exdeath27 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:27 am

My Favorite Martian where Liz transformed into a monster in order to save Tim from the guards. That scene stuck inside my head forever which made me to have a liking these kind of stuffs
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby Nobodyman » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:41 pm

In Hollow Knight...

Spoiler: show
After you return all the grubs to the Grubfather, the Grubfather is next seen to be extremely bloated as he has eaten them all and you can hear their squirms and murmurs from within (it's still unclear whether this was a malicious act or not). Male bugs are not something I would usually go for, but I think it's the sounds that really worked for me.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darknessrising » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:16 pm

This short and strange video here, depicting carnivorous bedsheets. https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=FLhsVM ... hrn-Zlor-w

What might have been one of the first, if not, the very first bit of vore media I stumbled upon at a young age. I couldn't figure it out what it was but the video sparked an arousal in me. I just found the idea of an unsuspecting victim being wrapped up tight and eaten alive by sentient satin sheets so hot, and still do to this day, being one of my favourite predators to use in rps.

So I guess I have that to thank for this fetish. To no surprise, vore content regarding this very specific fantasy is very limited and was only really made by one entity online. I only found a couple other videos like it.
A shame. Well, a shame for me at least :-D
darknessrising
Been posting for a bit

Postby Marco » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:24 pm

CadenGallic wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImnX-QI8Fb0

This advert.
I saw it when I was very young and it stuck with me ever since. Even now, the idea of being swallowed by a lips shaped sofa I still find kind of hot, imagining what it's like inside and how that even functions still kinda hits me in places.

It wasn't 100% what got me into vore in the first place but I think it planted an early seed.
Same! Except I was at least a little older, and I was already fascinated by the idea of being eaten by then, but the rest is pretty much me, right down to the "curiosity" of what it's like and everything.

The strangest thing I can think of for myself (without repeating what someone else said), though... I think it might be that (UK) Nickelodeon promo I saw as a kid that I bring up every now and then, with the two real life dogs, where the male says he's got magical powers, and turns the non-believing female into several different types of dogs, before turning her into a dog biscuit and eating her. I say this as an example of "strange" because there wasn't anything attractive about how it looked - they were simply two (technically more than two) real life dogs being voice acted and female prey isn't really my thing (though I can let it slide if the vore is really good - I'm imagining it's me if I really like it, anyway.)

It's always stuck with me, and the whole concept of what happened is what I love - the male dog just casually eats the biscuit, despite the fact that it was the female dog a few seconds ago, and the way the promo was done made it look like he wasn't even planning on turning her into one - so it's like a lucky accident (unlucky for her) that this happens or something. I get that it's likely just a silly gag to end the promo, but I can't help but think about the female dog, and imagine that she's still aware of the whole thing - in the stomach of the male dog who doesn't seem to mind the fact he's eaten her (yes, I know I overthink things.) Another thing that I think I remember about this promo, is that the female seemed to be a bit of a... well, the correct term for a female dog, to be honest.

I'm sure she wasn't just non-believing about the magic, but she seemed pretty blunt with he doubts, and I'm sure she even replied with a stuck-up "no you're not" when the male dog expressed he was good at magic (after already trying some on her.) Assuming I have remembered correctly, I feel that this may have been done to make the fact she gets eaten look more deserved, but again, I could be reading too much into it.

Sorry for the long post.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion