Prey being used as "diet aids"?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Prey being used as "diet aids"?

Postby 32n59Deleted » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:32 pm

Say you could magically make it so that if you were eaten, you wouldnt get digested but instead you would take up room in your preds stomach making it so she felt less hungry during the day and if she doesnt happen to get a full nutrition profile from the rest of the foods that she eats (as is often the case in Western diets) her body could siphon the missing nutrients off from yours.

You could even rent yourself out to image-conscious people for specified periods of time after which they must cough you up
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Prey being used as "diet aids"?

Postby Rat_Guy » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:40 am

Like those gastric balloons.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Ignoreme79 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:31 am

I've actually seen a few pieces of art on here with this concept. Except the arrangement is a little more...permanent.
Ignoreme79
Somewhat familiar

Postby randomentity777 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:13 pm

Oh I like that idea. Of course, I'd simply be very slow digesting, so I stay there for a very long time.
You're probably wondering where I got this tan
randomentity777
Been posting for a bit

Postby Willing bystander » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:09 pm

I remember a story on here from a long time ago, where this guy bought an orphan to use for this exact purpose, shrinking her down to serve as the newest form of dieting and also as his internal servant. Eventually after several years pass they fall in love and he lets her out, only for both of them to get new belly aides. Neat story, lead me to my love of 'parasitic' vore :lol:
Willing bystander
Somewhat familiar

Postby Siuddithsi » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:57 pm

Actually, that's the theme of an RP I'm running with my OC Rose. She only has the nutritional needs of a human, but a hammerspace that can hold over 10 humans before she begins to show a bulge. So she hires prey to get stuffed with an entree, dessert, full meal. Wire frame gags, and plugs to allow her digestive fluids inside and the magic of her digestion dissolves the food instead of the prey. An added spell lets her "digest" extra weight from the prey for extra filler. Fat prey goes in, thin prey comes out.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Peptidase » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:32 pm

I feel like ive seen this a few times. Invariably the 'assistant' ends up accidently digested when they were ment to be spat out.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby DoniVores » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:55 pm

Technically prey could be used in a Keto diet. Protein rich (and low carb) diets help with burning fat.
DoniVores
New to the forum

Postby Birichino » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:59 pm

I think I've seen that once or twice. It's pretty close to real diet practices, honestly, and less drastic than stomach stapling, so I'm surprised there isn't more of a market for it.

It's also a bridge between more realistic modern settings and vore.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Cuddlekins » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:35 pm

There are always urban legends about some sketchy diet pills literally just being tapeworms that grow and live in the hosts's GI tract. I imagine there's the seed of an idea in there somewhere.
***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion