Predators swallowing you as a form of holding/body bags?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Predators swallowing you as a form of holding/body bags?

Postby N-Mario » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:06 pm

Once the prey gets swallowed whole in the predators belly, would that be considered a type of enjoyable body bag / indefinite holding, where the prey can be trapped forever? Like, there wouldn't be much to do while being inside the predator other than to sleep, or make yourself at home. Maybe there would be some room to party, but that would depend on the predator's size.
The predator could decide to keep you safe inside themselves forever, or to let you out when needed. I see this scenario as a form of holding, as a warm body bag that I would really enjoy getting into. While I'm NOT a fan of digestion, I would just stay calm inside the predator as I wish and let them take me on where ever they go.
Since we are pretty much isolated at home from all the corona virus threats going on around, I'd thought about the type of vore scenarios that makes us comfortable.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Re: Predators swallowing you as a form of holding/body bags?

Postby Siuddithsi » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:14 pm

IIRC There's a Marvel villain named Bodybag. A reptilian alien who's stomach stretches to fit but has a paralyzing (?) toxin so you can't enjoy it much. Pretty sure there were previous posts mentioning him if you want to search Eka's or Google.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby auburntheprey » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:17 pm

For some reason, this concept reminds me a lot of what FNAF is doing now with the "funtime" animatronics that essentially eat kids and hold them in their stomachs indefinitely. A good example of this is in the book Fazbear frights, where one of the 3 stories "Count the ways" is essentially just what you described.
auburntheprey
New to the forum

Postby fixated1 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 pm

I mean, eventually it's gonna be a body bag whether there's digestion or not.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aviannapper » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:59 am

A "Room to party"? It reminds me this:
https://youtu.be/MouujVqnak4?t=71
:-D
Aviannapper
Participator

Postby Bright » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:38 am

auburntheprey wrote:For some reason, this concept reminds me a lot of what FNAF is doing now with the "funtime" animatronics that essentially eat kids and hold them in their stomachs indefinitely. A good example of this is in the book Fazbear frights, where one of the 3 stories "Count the ways" is essentially just what you described.

Could you find this and link it?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Return to General Vore Discussion