Interesting Dreams: Cocks with Stomachs

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Interesting Dreams: Cocks with Stomachs

Postby TheKawaiiCommie » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:37 pm

I know there is a dedicated dream thread, but this post is more musings around the content of this particular dream. I'm normally a strictly oral-vore guy, but I had a dream where two characters with unique penises used them to eat micros.

The first one had a penis where the urethra lead directly into a stomach inside the hollow penis, and the urethra was the only entrance/exit. It was similar to an alimentary canal in simpler organisms like hydras. Victims were digested, their nutrients absorbed through vessels surrounding the lining of the penis/stomach, and any indigestible material expelled out the way it came in. Unusual but oddly intriguing, for sure.

The second one had a more normal penis, however victims taken in through the urethra would then be drawn into a specialized tube which lead into the stomach. It was a strictly one-way passage due to valves at both ends closing it off. This one didn't stick with me as much and just seemed less interesting than plain old oral-vore at least for my tastes.

What do you all think? Is there any content with this kind of odd anatomy? Anybody had similar fantasies or dreams? I just thought it'd be fun to share.
TheKawaiiCommie
Somewhat familiar

Re: Interesting Dreams: Cocks with Stomachs

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:04 am

I have but one question... how is a hydra, a mythical beast with a multiple heads and only one body, a "simple organism"? I'm not offended, I'm legitimately curious as to your description. The only other hydra I can think of is a vehicle that can go from land to water and back but that's not even hydra, that's amphibious.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Re: Interesting Dreams: Cocks with Stomachs

Postby TheKawaiiCommie » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:37 pm

Hydra also refers to a type of tiny aquatic organism. They have a one-way digestive system and are pretty neat, give them a quick search!

Last bumped by TheKawaiiCommie on Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:37 pm.
TheKawaiiCommie
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion