Unpopular Vore Opinions.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Unpopular Vore Opinions.

Postby alockwood1 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:00 pm

I think one of my issues with Healthy Prey in Willing - Fatal scenarios is that it sounds a lot like suicide to me, or rather, the more Sinful version.

Now, to be fair, I can understand certain situation, like ill/dying prey (cancer, or fatal injury - perhaps a quicker death option would be better for them - like pulling a plug/ taking a pill), reluctant prey (I see that as like being trapped in a forest fire, legs crushed by a falling tree and the person has a gun with one bullet), Heroic Sacrifice (On a sinking ship, one lifeboat left, and even with squeezing folks in, someone has to stay behind), or other such things.

Basically, the idea of some healthy person just willing to be food for a predator triggers me, especially if they could of perhaps decided "Hey! I want to live, and not get eaten! I haven't had any kids yet! I'm not deathly sick or dying! I got things I can still do!"

Of course, this has to deal with how I was raised, not to mention certain family events that have questions that might never be answered.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaggedjagd » Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:55 pm

Can't stand extremely realistic art styles, bascially photograph traced, especially with human characters. Just creeps me the fuck out on an uncanny valley level.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby alockwood1 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:55 pm

jaggedjagd wrote:Can't stand extremely realistic art styles, bascially photograph traced, especially with human characters. Just creeps me the fuck out on an uncanny valley level.

That can be creepy.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:07 pm

jaggedjagd wrote:Can't stand extremely realistic art styles, bascially photograph traced, especially with human characters. Just creeps me the fuck out on an uncanny valley level.

I feel the same about 3d art where they have oddly realistic skin on unrealistic proportions-
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby ReptileKing23 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:01 pm

stearwing wrote:
ShadowWolfofPhantom wrote:Keeping in mind that most vorarephiles on this site are men. I don't like, point in fact, can't stand when characters who are canonically, shy, submissive, demure and timid, are always drawn suddenly OOC as aggressive dominant preds. I.e. Elizabeth Liones from Seven Deadly Sins, or Hinata from Naruto. If we're comparing vore to BDSM roles of Dom/Sub they certainly don't fit the criteria of "Dom/Pred" IMO

On the other hand, the opposite extreme is also too common: somewhat reserved, conflict-averse and polite characters being pigeonholed as subs. They might not be brutal and murderous, but that does not mean they may not become a threat if circumstances demand it.
?

I see validity in what's being said, in regards to pop culture media based characters, IMO they need to have a certain personality to be classified as a "Pred". They need an edge or a sadistic streak to them. One that goes beyond simple mischief. They need a modicum of malice to their nature for it to be enjoyable.
ReptileKing23
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:51 am

I do not care for bellies. for the most part, I am indifferent to them, though I do hate it when the belly hugs the prey so tight that it looks like they've been shrink wrapped. I've even experimented with hammerspace stomachs, and found that I kinda like them to a extent.
On top of that, I also hate it when the vore art only show the pred's belly without showing who's in it, ether by X-ray view, a internal shot, or showing the predator eat them before hand. I really need to know who's been eaten for it to do anything for me.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby MilanTheOne » Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:30 am

I do not care for hard vore in the slightest.
MilanTheOne
New to the forum

Postby alockwood1 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:46 am

MilanTheOne wrote:I do not care for hard vore in the slightest.

Don't blame you there - not a big fan of pain myself. I tend to prefer quick, or at least painless, deaths, especially for good people.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PinkJazz » Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:47 pm

I like to completely ignore weight gain when it comes to vore. Maybe it's cuz I'm not into girl preds, where it makes a sexy kind of sense that "ooo she ate someone, so her boobs got bigger," but since I tend to be attracted to skinnier body types, I tend to prefer they stay skinny even after they've eaten somebody.
PinkJazz
Been posting for a bit

Postby alockwood1 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:15 pm

PinkJazz wrote:I like to completely ignore weight gain when it comes to vore. Maybe it's cuz I'm not into girl preds, where it makes a sexy kind of sense that "ooo she ate someone, so her boobs got bigger," but since I tend to be attracted to skinnier body types, I tend to prefer they stay skinny even after they've eaten somebody.

I don't mind a bit of weight gain, but the general idea is that they then exercise or have a high metabolism, to slim down. That being said, I do have one minor character that's overweight even by the standards of the other Predator characters, and that's because he eats so much prey.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CuddleSlut » Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:15 am

Is that one really unpopular? I find the content here overwhelmingly swings towards soft vore. Not that I'm complaining. Hard Vore is probably my least favorite kind anyway.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby alockwood1 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:48 am

CuddleSlut wrote:

Is that one really unpopular? I find the content here overwhelmingly swings towards soft vore. Not that I'm complaining. Hard Vore is probably my least favorite kind anyway.

Not a fan of pain myself, although I really don't like fatal scenarios with willing prey that's healthy - smacks of the more sinful form of suicide to me.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nopm » Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:15 pm

This isn't just about fetishes to me, although they're also pretty relevant.

In no particular order:

• Macro/micro content. It's one of those things I don't like and see too much of, and audibly groan whenever I see it again.
  • Kinkshaming and moral brigading. Please, if you really despise X or Y fetish (usually related to ferals or underage), keep it to your damn self, or I'll throw as many hands as you do.
  • Pokémon content. I am not American, and where I'm from, Pokémon is vastly less popular among the general internet populace than in the United States. As such, it holds zero appeal to me. I see too much of it wherever I go, and it makes me groan.
  • Vore being tied into domination/humiliation. While I can enjoy BDSM content when done in a manner I personally find to be tasteful, I don't usually give a single, microscopic fuck about how 'humiliating' disposal is, or how you have 'claimed someone as your own' by digesting them. Vore to me always has been and always will be about the inner workings of the digestive system. Big guts make me awooga.
  • Vore without disposal. As previously mentioned, vore to me is about the digestive process, which includes pee, poo and fart. It doesn't annoy me or anything, but it does make it hard for me to enjoy the content in question. I do have massive scat, watersports and farting fetishes, but believe it or not, I do enjoy disposal separately of those as part of vore.
  • Girl Devourer 9000 and other similar characters. Characters or settings where only one gender eats the other annoy the heck out of me.
  • Vore being used as a verb, and people using the word 'vorny'. Ugh...
  • 3D renders. They are usually done by mixing and matching assets, since whoever made them didn't make all the assets in the scene. As such, the artstyle is all over the place, and every single thing in the image clashes with another. This also applies to VRChat screenshots and such.
  • Vore games where you are coerced into being prey because you lost, have to go to large lengths to get the ability to pred, or where the PC is exclusively prey. This should be self-explanatory, but not all people enjoy being eaten. I just want a game where I can pred and have my character not be eaten when they die in battle.

These are all 'pet peeves', and are very, very subjective. I don't tell people to stop having fun, so whenever I'm annoyed at any of these, I just keep it to myself, with the exception of the second point.
Nopm
New to the forum

Postby Bradleymiddler » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:13 pm

I almost forgot about this one and only remembered it just now: I think very small, or hammerspacey, bellies/balls/boobs etc. are lame. If there's a whole person in there, the pred's body should reflect that there is a person in there.
Bradleymiddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby alockwood1 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:14 pm

Bradleymiddler wrote:I almost forgot about this one and only remembered it just now: I think very small, or hammerspacey, bellies/balls/boobs etc. are lame. If there's a whole person in there, the pred's body should reflect that there is a person in there.

I agree, especially if it was within the last few minutes. Of course, if they use magic, natural powers, or technology to shrink/digest/whatever their prey, at least use that as an explanation.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sitharc » Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:15 pm

Agree with some of the above stuff, especially the undersized bellies. Don't tell me a full sized person or whatever is in there when it barely even looks pregnant, if even that. Or when digesting all that and it only goes slightly to the boobs and/or butt rather than either everywhere or a lot more to those areas if they want boob/butt only gains. A flat pred would get rather large breasts if most to all of her prey went to her boobs.

Even when it is properly sized, I think it's lame how often preds can move so well to even at all (depending on the case) when they have even one let alone multiple same-size preys in them.

Stacked vore doesn't mean any prey with their own prey within them suddenly get immunity to digestion while they have their own to process. I usually see it treated that way.
Sitharc
---

Postby alockwood1 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:32 pm

Sitharc wrote:Agree with some of the above stuff, especially the undersized bellies. Don't tell me a full sized person or whatever is in there when it barely even looks pregnant, if even that. Or when digesting all that and it only goes slightly to the boobs and/or butt rather than either everywhere or a lot more to those areas if they want boob/butt only gains. A flat pred would get rather large breasts if most to all of her prey went to her boobs.

Even when it is properly sized, I think it's lame how often preds can move so well to even at all (depending on the case) when they have even one let alone multiple same-size preys in them.

Stacked vore doesn't mean any prey with their own prey within them suddenly get immunity to digestion while they have their own to process. I usually see it treated that way.

I have to agree that just after a same-size (or near same-size) scenario, the Predator needs a big belly or whatever. Might even had additional effects. I have a character I use named Fred. He's a Werewolf. His Job, Fertilizer Producer. He tends to eat diseased or troublesome human livestock in the one interactive I add to. Prior to the series, he was in field and track, and even while drunk, could outrun an angry bull cattle. However, in the series proper, he's 1,000+ pounds, and waddles around - he needs to have those that would try to run already tied up. As it is, the werewolves tend to all be slower after a Big Meal Day, at least for a few days until the Meal is processed. It's something that the chief of the livestock uses to get the rest of the livestock free - sacrifice a few that have been drugged, so that the werewolf masters just sleep, hopefully through the escape.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion