Superhero/Heroine Vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Superhero/Heroine Vore

Postby darknessrising » Thu May 21, 2020 10:45 am

So what do ya'll think about the inclusion of superheroes in vore premises and scenarios?
Whether they're being eaten or the ones doing the eating (perhaps that's their crime fighting technique), I'm interesting to know how popular superheroes are their place in the vore fetish.

Personally, I absolutely love the idea of a superheroine as prey. Being swallowed up by a snake or some other creature or even the villain they're fighting after being defeated. Gotta say, it's my favourite type of prey and it tends to be my leading preference when searching up vore content. I don't really have the same attraction of a superhero being the predator though, but that's just me!

Anyway, I'm curious to see what other people think of superheroes/heroines as predators or prey. Please share!
darknessrising
Been posting for a bit

Re: Superhero/Heroine Vore

Postby KillerZ15 » Thu May 21, 2020 4:52 pm

Alright, I'll bite (no pun intended).

To me, superheroes/superheroines can work in a vore setting. Either a franchised character or an original one, there are plenty of scenarios that can come into play to through a hero into a vorish situation. For a superheroine, I like seeing them primarily as pred. For what reason is depending on the heroine in question, but the idea is that a superheroine is usually in a dangerous situation, whether it's fighting crime or if it fighting something that threatens multiple lives. Heck, there are some power sets that can easily throw in a vorish situation into the mix.

And if I'm being honest, although I like seeing superheroines as preds, I like seeing them as prey as well. I've seen certain works where a superheroine was a prey character, and they were pretty good. There are enough monsters out there that can do the job too, but as I said above, there are some power sets that allow vorish situation to occur. For example, Mystique is a shapeshifter, and while she can't change her overall mass when she shapeshifts, she can turn into a snake, or shift certain aspects of her body to allow her to swallow her ideal prey more easily.
KillerZ15
New to the forum

Postby PhantomWolf » Fri May 22, 2020 7:52 am

I love the idea of adding superheroines to vore scenarios many are so sexy and powerful having them defeated and reduced to food is kind of poetic. But that's just my opinion
PhantomWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby HowManyMoreTimes » Fri May 22, 2020 10:34 pm

I'm not sure if this character counts or not but Dexter from the Showtime show would make a great pred. He is a crime fighter, so kind of like an anti-here super hero, and possessing the ability to eat his victims is a storyline I've seen portrayed before that I absolutely love.
Ultra Violet, Vibrating at High Frequency <3
HowManyMoreTimes
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Sat May 23, 2020 2:29 am

I guess it won't happen because it's too villainous for a hero power, but I wouldn't mind if one could eat people. Hard vore and digestion would be very un-heroic but swallowing someone whole is a good deterrent against crime. If the hero/heroin can grow, they could put criminals in their mouth and let them linger for a bit in their "prison". It's either going to make them dizzy, pass out, slime them in saliva, scare the hell out of them, or all of those. Non-lethal guaranteed.

Same thing for villains, if they could eat the hero and they'd have to escape (or not?), it would be nice.
Kitsouille
???

Postby darknessrising » Sat May 23, 2020 10:17 am

PhantomWolf wrote:I love the idea of adding superheroines to vore scenarios many are so sexy and powerful having them defeated and reduced to food is kind of poetic. But that's just my opinion

That's exactly how I feel about it! There's just something so sexy about a once mighty and confident superheroine losing all control and being defeated, only to then be reduced to food by either the villain themselves or a creature they keep. It's my favourite sort of scenario I think at this point.
darknessrising
Been posting for a bit

Postby Scrumptious » Wed May 27, 2020 5:06 am

I like the idea quite a bit - especially the idea of a heroine who needs to eat people to fuel her powers, but she remains a heroine because her powers are worth it to the community she protects.

Supergirl or Captain Marvel come to mind as great candidates. :D
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheKitchen » Fri May 29, 2020 9:51 am

It's not a specific kink of mine but I like the idea of being a silver age super villain in a situation like this. Cheesy costume, one liners and a hungry hero after me!
TheKitchen
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion