New Live Action Vore Wikia Site

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

New Live Action Vore Wikia Site

Postby janejobs » Thu May 21, 2020 9:22 pm

I've seen and often visited the Cartoon Vore wiki, an online database listing animated media containing vore. I was both surprised and frustrated to find there was no equivalent specifically for live action vore media, so I've just created one.
I've put a few articles up already but could use a lot of help. Any contributions you wish to make to this are much appreciated.
Films, TV shows, advertisements, music videos, all are welcome provided they are live action. Please also try and stick to the established article format.
https://live-action-vore.fandom.com/wik ... _Vore_Wiki
janejobs
Been posting for a bit

Re: New Live Action Vore Wikia Site

Postby SynningStar » Fri May 22, 2020 5:25 am

Alright! Glad something like this exists! Thanks janejobs!~
"Hey, why don't you c'mere? Don't mind my growling belly, I was just about to grab lunch~"
SynningStar
Been posting for a bit

Postby janejobs » Fri May 22, 2020 6:37 am

SynningStar wrote:Alright! Glad something like this exists! Thanks janejobs!~

No problem. :) It's amazing how creativity can be inspired by being frustrated that something doesn't exist. :lol:
janejobs
Been posting for a bit

Postby SynningStar » Sat May 23, 2020 1:24 am

janejobs wrote:
SynningStar wrote:Alright! Glad something like this exists! Thanks janejobs!~

No problem. :) It's amazing how creativity can be inspired by being frustrated that something doesn't exist. :lol:

Oh tell me about it~
"Hey, why don't you c'mere? Don't mind my growling belly, I was just about to grab lunch~"
SynningStar
Been posting for a bit

Postby janejobs » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:25 pm

Just created a trailer for the wiki site. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pvRDvx ... e=youtu.be
janejobs
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nobodyman » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:07 am

I created a vore wiki of my own a while back, but I was forced to shut it down as I don't think Wikia abides fetish content. Still, hope you make the most of it.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby janejobs » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:02 pm

Nobodyman wrote:I created a vore wiki of my own a while back, but I was forced to shut it down as I don't think Wikia abides fetish content. Still, hope you make the most of it.

Oh, that's a shame! Cartoon Vore Wiki is still up, I'm pretty sure. I'm hoping I don't run into any trouble.

Did yours have a genre it specialized in?
janejobs
Been posting for a bit

Postby someoneoncenew » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:53 am

Quick question: Are you accepting submissions where the prey is knowingly eaten by the pred for the sake of a medical purpose? For example, the pred has something wrong with them, so the prey has to go inside them to investigate further? Or is this a case where the prey is eaten and not later released?
someoneoncenew
Participator

Postby NisseHult » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:59 am

Very nice initiative - thank you! Checked it out just now and was happy to see a few clips that I'd not come across before.
Just another man who wants nothing more than to end up in the belly of a lovely woman, and eventually become waste in her toilet.
NisseHult
Somewhat familiar

Postby janejobs » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:30 am

someoneoncenew wrote:Quick question: Are you accepting submissions where the prey is knowingly eaten by the pred for the sake of a medical purpose? For example, the pred has something wrong with them, so the prey has to go inside them to investigate further? Or is this a case where the prey is eaten and not later released?

Yes, I will accept that. :)

NisseHult wrote:Very nice initiative - thank you! Checked it out just now and was happy to see a few clips that I'd not come across before.

Thanks very much for the feedback. Much appreciated. :)
janejobs
Been posting for a bit

Postby janejobs » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:52 pm

I've had a couple of people edit articles and would like to thank those people for their contributions.

Anyone is welcome at any time to add articles or edit the ones that are already there. I'm sure there's a lot of stuff out there that exists that I don't know about, so if something isn't there, never hesitate to add it.
janejobs
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion