Clip4sale Vore Videos with Burps (Non gender specific)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Clip4sale Vore Videos with Burps (Non gender specific)

Postby Samburp » Fri May 29, 2020 6:07 pm

Hey y'all! Longtime member here but its been a while since I made a new page!

So as most of my page creations will allude to (like the vore in video game page), my favorite thing in vore is preds who burp after eating their prey. I am personally only attracted to female preds but wanted to make this forum open to all tastes, just focusing on the BURPING factor.
I've know a lot of people share this kink and buy clips from looking specifically for videos like this, but not all clips label or put into the description that they contain burping. i.e. - I've seen plenty of clis from people like Sydney Screams or Ivy Davenport that have burps in them but you would never know until after you've purchased them.

So I made this page as a way to catalogue these types of clips whenever people stumble onto stuff like this. We can share the wealth and help clue each other in.

This is nothing urgent, just thought we could add to it as we go along and that might go a ways to saving some time and cash. I'll be updating and organizing it myself as we go. So if you ever stumble onto a clip that you like just give it a mention below!

-to make it clear --THIS IS NOT FOR POSTING ACTUAL CLIPS THAT BELONG TO MODELS, just for giving out tips to help people when they're buying.
Samburp
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion