Looking for an RPGmaker game

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Looking for an RPGmaker game

Postby AnonyQWERTY » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:45 am

It's an RPGmaker game with themes of vore and all related sub-versions. Kind of like Mysta's Myst Adventure but I am unsure if this is the same game.

In the game I recall a scene that I really liked. The male protagonist is somehow in the girl's locker room. Three girls, two teens and a little girl enter and the male protagonist is forced to hide in the lockers. He get's caught and is obviously mistaken for a pervert. Depending on your next choices you are either vored by one of the teenage girls or unbirthed by the little girl. I recall this being on youtube actually, but the account with all the other good vore scenes across many different vore games has since been deleted.
AnonyQWERTY
New to the forum

Re: Looking for an RPGmaker game

Postby ScienceTiny » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:45 pm

Could it be "The Chosen One" by TheFetishBeast? I think there's a school you can visit to find several events in that game.
Here's the forum thread: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42525
ScienceTiny
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion