Sexual frustration due to vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Sexual frustration due to vore?

Postby 157and493 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:13 am

This is a sensitive question so I will understand if people do not want to answer, but for those who do choose to answer my question is this: “Does having this kink cause a lot of sexual frustration due to you being unable to become aroused by anything other than vore?”

I have never been in a relationship, sexual or otherwise, and at this point I highly doubt I ever will be, but if I ever do find myself in one the thought of being unable to become sexually aroused by my partner because I am only attracted to vore is very worrying to me. So I was wondering if anyone else had this problem.

Please keep in mind that this post is mainly targeted at people who are only sexually interested in vore and cannot become aroused by other more “normal” things.
157and493
Participator

Re: Sexual frustration due to vore?

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:11 am

I have the same problem. I am only aroused by Vore as well and am worried about how I can be in a relationship. I suppose if a relationship does happen, maybe something will change. But I understand how you feel.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ninth » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:53 am

Quick answer: yes

Long answer: getting sexual stimulation from a kink does not mean the kink is the only thing that can stimulate you. If you find someone, and you love each other, and you're willing to listen to them (and support them) and they're willing to listen to you (and support you), it doesn't matter. The key thing to keep in mind is that successful relationships are not based completely on sexuality. Even if you can't get aroused without your kink it's not the end of the world. The worst thing you can do is give up! Plus, you may find that if you open up and talk about your kink with your partner (not on the first date though! save it for the 3rd) you might be surprised to find out that they will still be interested in you.

Here's the thing about Vore (or any kink, really): something happened during your development and now a particular kink is the only thing that seems to stimulate you. That's ok - it's part of what makes you you. However, sexual reproduction goes beyond mere kink. Sex is an instinctive, biological, unconscious thing. I think many of the sensations and thoughts that arouse you when you think about your kink can be thought of as a "short circuit" to actual reproductive sexual stimulation. You don't have to "give up" your kink to "become normal" in order to have sex with someone. Simply harness those same thoughts and urges and direct them into fun and sexy things that you can do with a partner (rather than on your own).

It seems really difficult, but it just takes time. Be patient.
ninth
Been posting for a bit

Postby Humbug » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:45 pm

No, I actually feel like I dodged a major bullet in not being interested in real-life sex. It's such a fucking minefield, and I've only seen a few relationships truly work out. From an asexual's perspective, it just doesn't seem worth the risk, so not feeling the urge to engage really helps.

This isn't a judgment, of course, and I could be wrong: Maybe it's totally worth it, and I just don't have a frame of reference. But from my active observations throughout my life, that's the conclusion I've come to. So gimme vore over a normal sex drive any day.
Humbug
---

Postby 13master13 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:01 pm

Sex/physical intimacy really isn't something you can intellectualize from the outside. As much as masturbation is discussed as some sort of sex-simulation, there really isn't a comparison - it's just genital stimulation and imagination. Even receiving manual sex is significantly different from masturbation.

Vore was my first (and remains my primary) kink, preceding my interest in (and understanding of) sex, back when I was heading into middle school. Even now, I imagine vore 99% of the time I'm masturbating. But again, masturbation is different from intimacy with another person. As a sexually-active adult, my mind does go to vore often during intercourse - I've only had one partner with whom I was open about my fetish, and we would do vore role play. In general, there's a balance - sex is enjoyable in its own right, but I take /forever/ to cum, so I usually imagine vore to finish. I don't often imagine vore, however, for the rest of intimacy - kissing, touching, cuddling, grinding, exploring, etc. don't really require a fetish to enjoy.
Mx Thirteen
Editor in Chief:
Anthropophagette Press
13master13
Somewhat familiar

Postby AGiant » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:56 pm

I don't think I'm the right person to answer this because I have maaany fetishes but the most frustating for me is more than missing the sexual part (which is a great part) the missing the partner or soulmate or however you want to call it.
But if I can put my two cents into the discussion, too, while you masturbate you don't reproduce vore stimuli but in almost any case reproductiv stumili, right?
I think talking and really thinking about who oneself is and wants and your partner is and wants gets too much ignored nowadays. Everyone has some expectations and opinions of oneself and your partner but the missing thinking more than the talking leads to the state we are in but this is a total subjective opinion of mine.
So the main problem and the only problem in relationships are not kinks I think.
AGiant
Been posting for a bit

Postby Marked » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:19 pm

I would say I do have some minor sexual frustration due to vore... but it's not as bad as it could be.

Irl I'm in a m/m relationship with another someone who also has fairly specific sexual interests, in his case, a foot fetish. We both have fairly low sex drives in general, so its not a problem that comes up too often. The frustration comes from it being a lot easier for me to help get him off (Just putting my feet in front of his face and let him do his thing) than it is for him to help me get off. He doesn't mind talking about Vore stuff and playing along with me, but it's difficult in that context since its utterly reliant on imagination. Of course, even if I was with someone who's main kink was vore... that would still present the same problem, so short of big improvements in VR or getting some kind of fursuit with stomach capacity, I don't see what could be changed about it.
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CelestialMirror » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:15 pm

(Removed)
Last edited by CelestialMirror on Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
CelestialMirror
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tetravexitus » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:15 am

It's ruined every relationship I've ever had. After I reveal it, everything declines. People play along at first or essentially fake it. It eventually annoys them, forcing me to disloyalty or conflict when addressed or ignored. The odds of this not being the case are nearly impossible. I always must chose to hide it or deny the fetish entirely, driving me mad.

Everyone that shares the kink is either another male or doesn't like men.
Tetravexitus
New to the forum

Postby PhantomOfMars » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:36 pm

13master13 wrote:Sex/physical intimacy really isn't something you can intellectualize from the outside. As much as masturbation is discussed as some sort of sex-simulation, there really isn't a comparison - it's just genital stimulation and imagination. Even receiving manual sex is significantly different from masturbation.

Vore was my first (and remains my primary) kink, preceding my interest in (and understanding of) sex, back when I was heading into middle school. Even now, I imagine vore 99% of the time I'm masturbating. But again, masturbation is different from intimacy with another person. As a sexually-active adult, my mind does go to vore often during intercourse - I've only had one partner with whom I was open about my fetish, and we would do vore role play. In general, there's a balance - sex is enjoyable in its own right, but I take /forever/ to cum, so I usually imagine vore to finish. I don't often imagine vore, however, for the rest of intimacy - kissing, touching, cuddling, grinding, exploring, etc. don't really require a fetish to enjoy.

Actually, this is pretty close to my experience as well.
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

No sexual frustration due to vore here.

Postby comestible » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:33 pm

at this point I highly doubt I ever will be

Well, probably not for the next two years with all that's going on, but don't give up hope if its something you want. People live a long time and have many unexpected opportunities.

Otherwise, to add to what 13master13 and ninth have said: a fetish-fantasy can be a shortcut to arousal and finishing, that your average person might not have. I've had a few sexual relationships in my life and AFAICT none of them had any idea that I can't finish without vore fantasies, but because of my vore kink I've never had trouble getting aroused or finishing. So I'd say its been a huge net positive for my sex life.

I've had a couple partners let me try live role play but it didn't work so good. I think it was too artificial on their part.
comestible
Been posting for a bit

Postby Twister88 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:07 pm

I have many paraphilias and fetishes aside from vore, which i've found takes up most of my sexual energy. In the sense that i find actual sex alot less rewarding and thrilling, especially compared to the average person. This does not bother me however since i'm pretty content with just masturbating to all my various kinks and fetishes.

Obviously i don't know OPs full story, but i genuinely don't think it's something worth worrying about all that much. Sex does not necessarily need to define a relationship, a strong emotional connection with your partner is far more important. It's also important to remember that if you've never been in a serious relationship, you don't know how you would react during actual sex. I'm willing to bet that if you find your partner attractive, you will be aroused by them despite maybe only having been attracted to vore in the past.
Twister88
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nihles » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:45 pm

Yes. 100%
I went from straight, to identifying bi when I found vore, to these days more demi-sexual.
It's not the worst thing, I am totally happy to serve my partner but more sensitive ones are distressed they can't 'satisfy' me. I still have a good experience even if I don't climax, though.
Nihles
New to the forum

Postby JustaHappySnack » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:09 am

I have been getting the feeling that maybe I need to take a step back from Vore. It has been getting to that point where I feel it’s almost a addiction. I may decide to take a month offf and see how it goes on whether or not I feel my sex health has improved.
JustaHappySnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby sharktorok » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:41 pm

Somewhat for me.

Yes, vore-related material is the quickest way for me to "get off," as it were. Nontheless I am still capable of being sexually stimulated without vore, though it can take a LOT of work sometimes. I've only recently begun getting comfortable with the concept of sharing my kink with my S/O, and I think I will hold to that for the future to avoid a lot of pain.

Actual sex is fun for me, sure, though compared to the wide variety of activity that comes with indulging in vore art and writing, the actual act of intercourse definitely loses some appeal to me; it takes work, energy, and there's an inherent risk to it (kids mostly). I still enjoy it and partake with my partner, but it does take a back seat. To be fair to myself, I have other hangups regarding sex unrelated to vore (several long stories) so I wouldn't say it's vore that inhibits anything. It's just a shortcut to getting off, not to mention an intense passion and fascination that has inspired my art and writing, which has by now snowballed into a train of interest in the kink that has gone far beyond sexual arousal.
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ixtili » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:46 am

I mean I can become aroused by other things. I don't have sex because I kind of had a bad experience when I was still a literal child and it hasn't left me feeling up to it. But I'm pretty sure if I did my body would probably react correctly? I'm just not up to testing it anytime soon, heck maybe not ever. Depends, time is said to heal wounds and the very fact I'm on a website talking about what gets me off has to be a sign I'm getting past it but who knows?

I do know though from my research when I first discovered that my fascination was more of a literal fetish, that being distressed by an inability to get off to other things is one of the qualifications needed to go from weird fetish to literal paraphelia. So you might want to get that looked at?
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion