My Top 7 Favorite Prey Characters

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

My Top 7 Favorite Prey Characters

Postby foxyumbreon » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:04 am

*This is just a random thing I posted as a journal a few months ago over at FA pretty much on a whim, and so on a similar whim figured I might as well copy/paste it here for little reason other than because I can*

In no particular order, here's a list of favorite characters, species, etcetera that I love as prey, either when RPing, or to see in art. Judging from art and opinions I've seen, some will be rather cliche, while others will be much more niche, but all are delicious in my book for their own reasons. The list is in no particular order, so don't assume anything based on that, since favorites depend more on immediate mood than anything else. I wanted to round it out to a proper 10, but after entry 7 I started struggling. I felt like I was scraping the bottom of the barrel to come up with entries, and realized at that point they can't really be considered favorites anymore if it's a struggle to come up with them.

1: Amaterasu (Okami)
-I know I said order doesn't matter on this list, but let's start off with a character that I strongly wish were more popular as prey. Although at the same time part of me is happy that it's so rare, because it makes such art all the more exciting when it does pop up. The Sun Goddess is a favorite of mine not only because of that delectable wolf body, but also for reason of that moniker I just mentioned. She's a goddess, and although I prefer male prey in general (this is due to the gender being more relatable to myself, and the role of prey being the perspective I primarily enjoy), the main element here is that status. I love the idea of an extremely powerful character who belongs at the absolute apex of the food chain winding up on somebody's dinner plate. It's demeaning, humiliating, and all that other good stuff which is multiplied tenfold by her status compared to if the meal's a lowly mortal. Being food is the last thing a god should ever be, and that aspect of her being prey is what excites me the most; not to mention the aspect of her knowing that with failure, the world will likely be plagued by darkness at the hands of the hungry demon looming over her. Combined with how extremely rare it is to see any other god-like beings I find appealing, since most deities in fiction are given bodies that don't appeal to me from a vorish perspective, and it's understandable why my feelings regarding the enjoyableness of that degradation label Ammy as an ideal victim.

2: Dragons
-This is here for pretty much all the reasons explained above, so I don't have much more to add. In terms of mortal beings, dragons are regularly depicted as the mightiest of apex predators, so to have one as prey is the best kind of role reversal. Whether their flesh is consumed by the fangs of a peer, or a lower life-form that on any other day would be the dragon's lunch, I find it strongly appealing to see such a mighty beast fall so low. Their pride struck harder than any mere blade piercing their heart and ending their life in an instant could ever cause.

3: Eeveelutions
-I could easily just fill this entire list with Pokemon, but that would be boring, so I'm going to just bunch them all into this one entry. There are so many delicious Pokemon ranging from canines and felines, to rodents and birds, to dragons and all assortments of other creatures, that they'd wind up filling the entire list with repetition. So instead I'm just going to give a shout out to those eight quadrupeds that stand at the top for me, the evolutions of Eevee. As for favorites among them, it really just depends on my mood, but there are definitely some I tend to lean towards more often than others. The most common favorites being Umbreon, Sylveon, and Jolteon, but I also absolutely love Glaceon and Leafeon as well. The others I crave a bit less regularly, but each has its own delicious charm, and their number really comes in handy when wanting to RP with several of them in a single scene.

4: Simba
-Specifically as a cub. Lion King was still a fresh thing everybody was talking about when I first got into vore, and that timing made the future king of the Pride Lands into the very first canon character I grew attracted towards--beforehand I was just drawn to generic animals and mythical creatures. I even used to enjoy teasing the hyenas in the SNES/Genesis video game. Dodging their attacks without fighting back, letting them get as close as possible with their lunges while pretending Simba's verbally mocking them for their ineptitude until they finally get their claws on him. Unfortunately, most art I see of him is either of him as a predator, or if he is prey it's his adult form, which doesn't appeal to me at all. Something about the mane, combined with the lankiness of his torso and legs compared to the natural plumpness of his more shapely young body just turns me off.

5: Chocobo
-This kind of depends on the specific design, since some are a lot more rough around the edges when it comes to prey appeal. The very first design that ever drew me to consider chocobos as prey was that of Final Fantasy Tactics (as they're presented in-game). Before that they didn't much appeal to me, as their designs were bland, or made to look more rugged or badass in a way that didn't speak to me. Tactics though presented them in a way that I'd love to see plucked and basted like a turkey dinner, and the chibi version used in the Chocobo spin-off games went a step further by expanding with a similar design while adding to its deliciousness. Naturally, this made my favorite moments in some of the spin-off games those involving threats to eat the player. Mainly the Chubby Chocobo chapter of Chocobo Racing, and the Ultros statue in Chocobo's Dungeon 2 that gave Ultros the quote, "First I'll ink ya, then I'll eat ya."

6: Anthro Foxes
-Probably the most boring entry on this list, foxes are my favorite generic anthro character to see as prey. They're cute, natural predators, yet feel weaker and more vulnerable than larger predatory canines like wolves that makes them enjoyable for the role despite everything I said above about liking apex predators as prey. This is the one that's hardest to explain, but judging from how often foxes seem to be victimized in general, I don't think this really needs to be explained quite as thoroughly as some of the more obscure entries.

7: Kirara
-This is one I haven't really thought much about in years, but Kirara from the anime series InuYasha is still a delicious cat demon, especially in her transformed state. Similarly to why I mentioned Ammy and dragons above, Kirara is powerful and confident, and rarely shown on the losing end of things. In most fights, no matter how powerful their foe or how many there are, she's almost never shown to be taking any damage, even when needing to bare her fangs herself instead of just providing mobility for her companions. All that power blends that large, muscular body of hers into a true delicacy deserving of any fine dining experience.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion