Vore Podcast

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore Podcast

Postby srebnumris » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:07 am

Hello!
I am going to be making a podcast about vore called "The Vore Digest" or something like that. Please message me if you want to be a guest on the podcast.
Let me know in this forum post if you have any suggestions for a vore themed podcast.

Thanks! - Sr. Ebnumris
srebnumris
New to the forum

Re: Vore Podcast

Postby Nalzindar » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:54 am

Wow, this sounds interesting :)
How do you plan to make "The Vore Digest" will you act as an interviewer, commentator or conversation partner, and how long do you imagine each episode would be?

I guess topics that can be discussed could be for example:
-What kind of vore interest you.
-What is a turn on/turn off
-Favorite prey/pred
-Vore scenarios
-Stories you have read
-Tips for authors/artists
-Are you an artist/writer
-Vore in movies/games, anything you enjoyed or miss
-Vore scenarios, things that could be interesting to see
-Vore themed comics
-Other vore forums/pages, like on Deviantart, Vorefan etc..
+ + +
Nalzindar
Somewhat familiar

Postby pendingdelet205h2n9 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:09 pm

I would be interested in this if you could somehow line up some notable people in the Vore community to do interviews.

Like I would love a high-quality half-hour interview with Eka, or Leshana, or BigBig, or some of the other big-name creators.
Maybe it would be cool to take a community poll before hand to gather questions for them.

Otherwise you could do a more objective podcast, talking about popular forum topics that people seem to be interested in.
Things like the vore vs cannabalism debate, or the 'outside worlds' view on vore, or the interesting position vorephiles are in where their fantasies are impossible to live out.

Either way, I'd plan ahead for a more mini-series style, where you have a set number of episodes on a set number of topics, rather than a rambling, long-form podcast that sort of peters out after a dozen episodes or so.
pendingdelet205h2n9
Been posting for a bit

Postby MrSleaze » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:41 pm

could I please ask why you want do this, I'm not try'na hate here or anything i just want to know!
MrSleaze
New to the forum

Postby darknessrising » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:09 pm

Wow this is a great idea! Where would one be able to listen to this podcast?
darknessrising
Been posting for a bit

Postby Travis_Hackett » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:00 pm

I support this idea and would listen to it, and maybe even participate in a discussion or two. Please keep us updated on this!
Travis_Hackett
Heavy user

Postby srebnumris » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:37 am

srebnumris
New to the forum

Postby Nalzindar » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:31 pm

Congratulations with your first episode, I listened to the whole podcast and I liked it very much, I am eager to see (listen to), what you will make next.
You spoke about several topics, but it was interesting to learn what got other people int vore and the things that makes you attracted to it, not to mention the hearing you talk about the first places where you experienced it and where you find it now :-D .
Nalzindar
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion