What hapened to the "Who Eats Who" endings?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What hapened to the "Who Eats Who" endings?

Postby scout117 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:06 am

I have been trying to find the endings and other stuff like it but I can't find them other than sum stuff on brain3times3's page so if someone has links to them in, like an archive I'd appreciate it.
scout117
New to the forum

Re: What hapened to the "Who Eats Who" endings?

Postby HisashiHinata » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:34 am

If you're talking about the videos that used to be on YT, you can contact Kphoria and he'll give you all of the old YT videos, including builders and such. That includes the Who Eats Who? videos.
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:40 am

Jape Son uploaded it with both endings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Yi0KbR2wg. He also uploaded a load of the older stuff along with some new videos as well
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby scout117 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:04 am

Galmar1313 wrote:Jape Son uploaded it with both endings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Yi0KbR2wg. He also uploaded a load of the older stuff along with some new videos as well

HisashiHinata wrote:If you're talking about the videos that used to be on YT, you can contact Kphoria and he'll give you all of the old YT videos, including builders and such. That includes the Who Eats Who? videos.

thanks that was what I was looking for
scout117
New to the forum

Postby Blaze32202 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:56 pm

All the videos on the Japeson youtube channel got taken down. Does anyone have these videos? Also I heard there was a third ending where the mom ate one of them when she got home after they had eaten the other.
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion