Humanoid houses as preds?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Humanoid houses as preds?

Postby GastroGuest » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:15 pm

With some other things I've seen personified as humanoid preds, such as plane girls by Frakass, I'm surprised that houses have been touched very little in vore art or even regular art. So far, the only one I've been able to find was this one picture by Somiad.

Does anyone else know of art where houses are depicted as living, breathing and looking mostly human?
My likes/dislikes, and what I'm after in RP's: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=39175
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Humanoid houses as preds?

Postby EpicMaster626 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:07 pm

Not really vore-related, but I remember watching a youtuber playing a horror game about a house being compared to a living being. It was pretty good.
EpicMaster626
New to the forum

Postby SilentWarrior » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:03 am

WARNING: It´s a Male

Not a house but is a living Prision, in God of War Ascencion the first level is inside and out of an Hecatonchire named Aegeon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJWs5npT9pw
SilentWarrior
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mecho » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:14 am

As an Object sexual i really like this idea :) I would love
seeing Willis tower as a hunky guy~
Mecho
---

Postby jaggedjagd » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:02 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:11 pm

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Monster House.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NotTadpole » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:42 pm

I always fantasized about being able to live inside the body of another person as if they were my house, so this concept deeply appeals to me. I, too, hope that we can get more content of this nature in the future.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby SilentWarrior » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:35 pm

jaggedjagd wrote:
SilentWarrior wrote:WARNING: It´s a Male

Not a house but is a living Prision, in God of War Ascencion the first level is inside and out of an Hecatonchire named Aegeon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJWs5npT9pw

You give a big warning about the pred being male, but no mention fo the absolute tychophobic body horror of the parasitic insects crawling into arm holes?? Priorities, man.

Cool boss fight tho. Kinda makes me regret now that this is the only GoW I skipped.

Sorry man, i´m a huge fan of the body horror xD
SilentWarrior
Been posting for a bit

Postby GastroGuest » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:13 am

Gutlover wrote:I'm surprised no one has mentioned Monster House.

It did come to mind as I was writing this, but since the house wasn't humanoid, I didn't feel like it quite applied. Still, it does fit the concept loosely.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GastroGuest » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:34 pm

I remember what inspired me initially to this concept was a picture I'd seen in Deviantart that was called "Welcome Home" or something like that, where from the bust up, you could see a house girl, where she looked human mostly, although her hair was shingles, her eyes had window panes over them, and her open mouth even had a hanging light chandelier as a uvula. The art has vanished over the years, sadly.

That art did inspire me to make a house/mansion girl character once who acted as a hotel, although she pretty much looked human from the outside, although she wore clothes made of siding and her mouth still was carpet based tongue, marble teeth, and once again a uvula chandelier. Once inside though, she was a changing and adapting building that kind of had its own pocket dimension, where her physical position didn't affect the rooms inside of her. The walls inside of her would still undulate like they were alive though. If prey tenants asked for things, she could generate them, and if desired could even make a smaller likeness of herself to join the tenants, although doing so transferred her consciousness to her smaller self. She was a lot of fun, but when I adapted my character roster to include refs, so got lost because I couldn't find a ref that applied to her.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NotTadpole » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:58 pm

GastroGuest wrote:I remember what inspired me initially to this concept was a picture I'd seen in Deviantart that was called "Welcome Home" or something like that, where from the bust up, you could see a house girl, where she looked human mostly, although her hair was shingles, her eyes had window panes over them, and her open mouth even had a hanging light chandelier as a uvula. The art has vanished over the years, sadly.

That art did inspire me to make a house/mansion girl character once who acted as a hotel, although she pretty much looked human from the outside, although she wore clothes made of siding and her mouth still was carpet based tongue, marble teeth, and once again a uvula chandelier. Once inside though, she was a changing and adapting building that kind of had its own pocket dimension, where her physical position didn't affect the rooms inside of her. The walls inside of her would still undulate like they were alive though. If prey tenants asked for things, she could generate them, and if desired could even make a smaller likeness of herself to join the tenants, although doing so transferred her consciousness to her smaller self. She was a lot of fun, but when I adapted my character roster to include refs, so got lost because I couldn't find a ref that applied to her.

That honestly sounds amazing and lovely. I'd love to live inside her, it'd be quite a wonderful experience - especially with the undulating walls ^^;
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby PastarinoDongarino » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:29 am

I wouldn't consider this a human house by any means, but the Colossus of Rhodes statue from God of War 2 comes to mind when reading this title. Honestly though, having a pred as a living space is a really cool concept :D.
PastarinoDongarino
New to the forum

Postby GastroGuest » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:17 pm

I'd honestly have drawn a character from this concept long ago, but sadly I'm the sort who couldn't draw their way out of a paper bag. All I can do is hope the trend takes off sometime.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:30 pm

I don't think it's something that would turn me on but the concept is really interesting on an aesthetical level. The picture and the descriptions in this thread are pretty cool.

Last bumped by GastroGuest on Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:30 pm.
Kitsouille
???

Return to General Vore Discussion