Need help extracting images from vore RPGs.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Need help extracting images from vore RPGs.

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:24 pm

My apologies if this is the wrong forum to ask in.

I love vore RPGs. To say that they’re hot would be an understatement. One thing I’ve always wanted are the images themselves, just alone with no text. I know about extracting the images from the games, but there’s a huge problem for me: my computer sucks. It’s only ever been able to extract images from one game (which wasn’t even fetish-related). To top it off, half of my computer’s screen has somehow been damaged, so I can’t really see a damn thing on it. (In case you couldn’t tell, I’ve been typing this from my phone.)

Again, I’m sorry if this is the wrong forum or even place to ask for such advice. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Re: Need help extracting images from vore RPGs.

Postby Shugoki » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:14 pm

You mean from RPGMaker? The images are usually stored within the game's folder. If they're not pngs, they're rpgmvps, which you can extract here: https://petschko.org/tools/mv_decrypter/
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:15 pm

A lot of vore RPGs have a separate folder of images you can find pretty easy by digging through the game files.

If not, there's always the Screenshot function. Pretty sure every modern computer has that?
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:36 am

There's a program designed to crack a compiled RPGMaker game project, i.e. one that's not open for editing, but you'll need to find it for yourself as I haven't got it anymore or know where to find it, but once you do you can just easily get to the image resources as the others above suggest.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:40 am

If my computer’s screen wasn’t so broken to the point where half of the screen is obscured, I’d be able to follow the advice of you guys. Geez, I REALLY need Christelle from Gulp Quest, for example. Or anyone from Forest Monsters HD, such as the ogress and manticore.

If anyone here is willing to send those extracted files to me, I’d appreciate it. In the meantime, I’ll see what I can do.

UPDATE: I can’t even play FMHD. I need a new computer.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:41 am

So I found a way to extract those images… but there’s a problem. I’m told that extracting them was a “Success!”, but I’m not seeing those images appear. Aren’t they supposed to show up in a file?
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby Bright » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:05 am

Could you Connect your computer to another monitor?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Return to General Vore Discussion