An experiment in positivity

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

An experiment in positivity

Postby ragnar » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:04 am

Why don't we try to have a thread where we discuss our tastes and preferences in nothing but positive terms?

The idea is to post to either talk about what you like, and why and how you like it, or to comment on other people's tastes in positive terms, or about scenarios or character that you enjoy.

So, let's just follow these simple rules:

-Only talk about your appreciation or curiosity for the things you like or are neutral about, not about your dislike or indifference for the things you don't like;
-Don't respond to people only to disagree with their personal preferences. Respond to things you enjoy, or to things that made you curious or gave you ideas, or that helped you understand others' tastes or develop your own;
-When talking about things you like, do so without comparing them to things you don't like. If you like X, share what is it about X that you enjoy, without making it about how it's different than Y or your dislike for Z. To make a dumb example, if you're only into M/M and have to comment on that don't say "I 'm into M/M only because I don't like girls", say "I'm into M/M only because boys are hot!".

I have the distinct feeling that even just the exercise of using only positive language and avoiding comparisons when talking about our preferences could help everyone understand both themselves and other better on these topic.

I'll start with something about myself:

I really like monsters. I love drawing them, writing about them, and enjoying media about them; I've even made some monster costumes for fantasy cons, and when given the option in role-playing games, I always opt for the most monstrous races. When I play videogames, one of my main focuses is just how good the monsters are.
This preference definitely carries over to my tastes when it comes to vore, and fetish stuff in general. I love monsters as predators, and identifying as such predators. Of course, a monster works best when put among (or against) humans or human-like creatures, which tend to make for ideal prey, victims, or even just partners for my precious creatures. I just have a deep and unexplainable longing for the feeling of being physically inhuman and imposing, covered in hard scales or alien-like skin, with great hands and curved claws, impressive horns, a feral snout, and a great maw full of fangs and a long, dexterous tongue. Not to mention a nice long tail.
I also feel like their inhumanity creates a 'safer', more surreal medium for me to enjoy fantasies even when they are full of violence and death. A monster is something that doesn't and can't exist in our world, so when I explore these fantasies as a monster, all the 'bad stuff' remains confined in a fantasy bubble, if that makes sense.

What do *you* people like? ;)
ragnar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: An experiment in positivity

Postby Barbara93 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:30 am

Intersting idea for a thread. Curious to see where it goes.

I like same size with a nice bulging belly, because it turns me on. Something about being able to literally see the way the prey affects the predator.
Barbara93
New to the forum

Postby RiskyBoomer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:50 am

I love vore for the weight gain, digestion, and disposal aspect, and when done between two consenting people, the closeness it creates.

I also love safe vore, it just seems so nice of someone to keep someone safe in their belly with no risk of digestion.
RiskyBoomer
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:52 am

I think it is quite nice when vore characters are drawn doing something else. It helps build them as characters.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Jayezox » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:50 pm

I agree that non-vore activities bring a character to life. It makes me want to be eaten by them more. Being surrounded by life is one of the reasons I like vore.
Jayezox
---

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:04 pm

My big loves are vagina, willing prey, F/M, and preds you wouldn't expect to be preds (herbivores, preds smaller than their prey, shy/submissive characters, etc.).
I guess I'm just all about female pleasure, especially when it comes at the cost of male sacrifice.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby ketchup » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:54 pm

I'm into the idea of mini-giantesses, where the prey is big enough to leave a noticeable bulge in the belly. I also like digestion and disposal. I guess I'm pretty vanilla.
ketchup
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:33 pm

Butts. Female butts especially. Though pronounced boy-booty can be fun as well.

Basically any part of a vore scenario that spotlights butts is great. Anal vore, rimming, farts, scat, face-sitting, giantess panty entrapment, post-vore booty-expansion, the works.
Combat scenarios that incorporate ass-attacks are also great, both in and out of vore. Non-anal vore scenarios I often enjoy partially for the variety.

I have a couple types of verbal interactions between pred and prey that I really like. Affectionate predators are great in both willing and unwilling scenarios. Complimenting flavor, talking about how satisfiying a meal the prey is, praising them for smooth digestion and excretion, all of that stuff is lovely. Smugly taunting and playful preds are great too. I like it when we get the sense that a pred is rubbing their superiority in the prey's face and having a good time doing it as well. Vindictive predators punishing a prey for their misdeeds can also be quite fun.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:12 pm

When it comes to the stuff I like, I'm more of a vanilla person myself. Giantess is hands-down my absolute favorite out of anything else, though I'm not completely sure as to why. It's just one of those, "It sorta just happened" things. If I had to make a best guess, I would say that it stems from the idea of being inside someone much larger than one's self being interesting, which explains the size difference. The female aspect just comes down to being straight male.

In my description, I state that I'm more of a bystander than anything else. I say this probably because I can't imagine myself in either the prey/pred position. I'm just there, enjoying the show, sitting in a fold-out chair and having a bin of popcorn. I could go either way if I so desired, but I like being neutral; It means I'm being consumed or consuming another, which is A-okay with me!
Bang! Bang! Bang! Pull my Devil Trigger!
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voraciousmoga » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:02 am

I enjoy creatures much like yourself. It makes for a definitive pred plug in. There is a clear distinction of pred and prey and that ties into the sex appeal as well. Sex is all about the imbalance of power so it's not all that strange to get excited over a monster claiming a sweet damsel as his own and vore allows you to take the fantasy even further by allowing the pred to absorb and take in the prey. Pretty damn erotic if you ask me.
Specifically, I really enjoy aliens and unusual creatures. Makes for some fun experimentation. Alien eats woman whole. It's a scenario that's fantasy but also grounded in a way. Who is to say aliens wouldn't eat us? There is something about the act being broadcasted to an audience casually tuning in on some kind of program that makes it all the better. Perhaps it's a smooth substitute for some form of voyeurism.
The pred unquestionably capable of ingesting the leggy prey. The audience realizes this, but more importantly, the prey comes to terms with it as well. The accepting and embracing submission with albeit a mild reluctance really hits the spot. Alternatively the classic screaming, kicking, and fear driven prey is quite swell also.
Anyways, that's what I usually draw or look for.
Voraciousmoga
Been posting for a bit

Postby CrimsonShadow » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:10 am

I love seeing big ol' bellies of all sorts (vore, stuffing, pregnancy, etc), and while I have my preferences (female or intersex pred, mostly or entirely human, soft vore) there are very few things that I don't enjoy in some compacity, with the right hook. I especially love seeing my favorite anime characters getting a nice meal, especially if said meal is some of my other favorite anime characters. I see vore as being very intimate, so I especially love seeing my favorite OTPs, OT3s, or higher poly ships getting closer together, with either one of them eating the other(s), or all of them in the same pred.
CrimsonShadow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PhantomWolf » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:17 pm

I love vore with buxom Rubenesque women as the prey. The fantasy-driven thoughts of their fecund and fully figured bodies being the perfect embodiment of experiencing tantric pleasure like no other whether they are gasping beneath you with their legs wrapped around your waist as you mate and rut them like the hot-blooded beast you are. You're so full of passion and animalistic love and lust for them that it affects your ejaculation that their bellies are filled within preparation for them bearing your offspring.

Just before you consume them and enjoy them sliding down your esophagus to be curled in your belly.

I love incorporating sex and cum inflation in same-size oral vore because I'm very passionate about sex. Sex between two beings with a connection is an intimate exchange of energy. Semen is your internal sustainable energy source you can almost say is your life force. A woman's womb is a vessel for sustaining new life to be made. The thought of being so powerful and abundant with that energy that you can swell a woman's belly and fill her with that same life force without actually impregnating her appeals to me greatly.

This goes hand in hand with my passion for Endosomatophilia type vore. In my mind, that's a connection that would be the greatest sexual satisfaction beyond orgasmic release. The prey submits their entire being to their lover immersing themselves within them. Feeling their undying love and connection with you on a deeper level than most others would ever get to experience. The "Pred" would have the satisfaction of claiming their mate as theirs in such an intimate way.
PhantomWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby BusinessAsUsual » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:51 am

In general, I love visibly bulging or squirming bellies of all kinds, and I tend to flock to oral and unbirth because they lend themselves so well to that situation. Having a confident, teasing woman doing the vore itself only makes it better since their weight distribution and body parts contribute to a few of my later points. Feral preds are also great because animals just eat when they can. It's kind of in their nature.

Graphic digestion is strangely sexy and fairly realistic to what would happen inside a stomach. Seeing a person broken down into a slurry plays heavily into the dominance aspectPost-digestion weight gain isn't just hot (because it is), but it also allows for making chunky characters packing a few extra pounds of the latest victim wherever it can fit on their bodies.

On the non-fatal side, Unbirth leading to pregnancy is also fairly realistic for what the uterus does, and it keeps the belly going all the way to the point of a natural pregnancy, all while keeping the prey (mostly) safe from harm as well. Plus you get a baby that you (and maybe a few others) know used to be another person. Transformation of human prey over the course of the pregnancy in the case of a feral predator doing it gives me an excuse to make furry characters along with capitalizing on another fetish of mine.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it. Ignore the squirming and noisy belly.
BusinessAsUsual
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion