Vore hypothetical- what would you do?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore hypothetical- what would you do?

Postby P1an3tv0re » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:08 pm

I have been thinking about these hypotheticals for a while now and i wanted to see what other people would do.

I will be answering them myself.

If you want to add your own hypotheticals feel free to, as well as attaching links to other posts like this.

Hypothetical 1:
If you had the ability to vore people, would you do it? And how would you do it?

Notes:
You are the only one (to you knowledge) who can do this. Digestion takes 8 hrs per person. You can eat as many people at once as you want. Once they're gone they are gone.

Hypothetical 2:
If you had a pet with the ability to vore people, would you feed it people? And how would you do it?

Notes:
You are the only one (to you knowledge) who knows it can do this. Digestion takes 8 hrs per person. It can eat as many people at once as you want. Once they're gone they are gone.

Hypothetical 3:
If you had the ability to vore people, would you tell anyone? And who?

Notes:
You are the only one (to you knowledge) who can do this. Digestion takes 8 hrs. You can eat as many people at once as you want. Once they're gone they are gone.

My answers:

1: Yes, but only if the person is consenting.

2: Yes, but only if the other person is consenting.

3: Yes, you guys.(Thats where i get the consenting people from).

Again, feel free to respond and in as much detail as you want. Also feel free to add hypotheticals.

See ya!

-P
P1an3tv0re
New to the forum

Re: Vore hypothetical- what would you do?

Postby Eka » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:35 pm

A few threads with tons of answer on this subject that might be relevant to your interest.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=88
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=44949
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=49215
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2758
Eka
Administrator

Postby RG9812 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:05 pm

I pretty much go with the first and my answer is kind of dark cause I think it pretty much be those type of preds that eat people unwilling and would sneak up on them in places where their not alot of camera or where no one will see it happen.
RG9812
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:11 pm

P1an3tv0re wrote:
Hypothetical 1:
If you had the ability to vore people, would you do it? And how would you do it?

Notes:
You are the only one (to you knowledge) who can do this. Digestion takes 8 hrs per person. You can eat as many people at once as you want. Once they're gone they are gone.

Hypothetical 2:
If you had a pet with the ability to vore people, would you feed it people? And how would you do it?

Notes:
You are the only one (to you knowledge) who knows it can do this. Digestion takes 8 hrs per person. It can eat as many people at once as you want. Once they're gone they are gone.

Hypothetical 3:

Notes:
You are the only one (to you knowledge) who can do this. Digestion takes 8 hrs. You can eat as many people at once as you want. Once they're gone they are gone.

-P

Answer 1: Yes, I would. I would probably start by simply voring the people that annoy me, just to get rid of them, then it would be people who trusted me to let them out later.

Answer 2: Yes, I'd definitely feed my vore pet people. Would I let it digest them? Only if they weren't real close to me, otherwise I'd give my pet an emetic or something to make it spit them out or force it to let them out.

Answer 3: No, probably not. If I'm the only one who can probably do this and it's completely fatal, I'd keep it hidden. I'd rather not be picked up by the government for testing and get dissected in some lab so they could figure out how I work. Either that, or I'd sell my services to big dogs of corporations to "get rid of the competition". They'd have to shell out some serious cash though, cause that's my body they're utilizing to take out the competition.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby RiskyBoomer » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:50 pm

1. Yes, but only if the person is a threat to me (like they're trying to rob me, rape me, or murder me) or if the person consents

2. No, I'll probably have it put down as I don't want it to eat random people while I take it for a walk. (harsh I know, but, IDK, seems like too much of a hassle)

3. Yes, people online that I know are into vore (AKA Y'all), I won't tell my family or any IRL friends about it.
RiskyBoomer
New to the forum

Postby TheKawaiiCommie » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:13 pm

No.

No.

No.

The ability to enjoy a fantasy while also recognizing it fails in the face of any hypothetical actualization seems to be pretty short supply around here. You can, in fact, in reality, eat people already in real life! You just need to turn them into manageable chunks first. You can also feed people to pets in the same way. You can also tell others that you eat people. Real-world cases exist of people "consenting" to being eaten and enthusiastically volunteering to die, see the Rotenburg Cannibal (funny enough he also fed his victim's penis to a dog.) You can quickly see why these become issues in reality, assuming your mind is sound and you live on the planet Earth with other humans. There are so many problems with eating people in reality, whole or otherwise, that I'd rather refer this thread's creator to a psychiatrist than try to explain further myself.
TheKawaiiCommie
Somewhat familiar

Postby NobodyOfAnyMatter » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:43 pm

1. Only if I can have some way to prevent myself from harming/digesting the person and only with consenting individuals that I let out later. You know endosoma stuff.
2. No, I wouldn't feed it people because firstly I would not trust an animal to not harm them and secondly it seems like a bad idea to me to train an animal with such powers to eat people.
3. Close friends who I know would love to be prey irl and significant other if I had one at the time.
NobodyOfAnyMatter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:26 pm

Nah. I'd have a lot of fun and even be cruel if it was in a simulation or video game but it doesn't turn me on enough to commit murder irl, and being easy to get rid of evidence isn't changing this decision. I wouldn't even touch the people I hate enough to kill. I don't even want to see their face. And that's not a sniper rifle metaphor. I just stay away and wish misfortune on them.

I wouldn't feed them to a pet either. I don't want to implicate them with my problems.

Third question is more interesting. I dunno. It could be dangerous to share. I'm not planning to eat anyone even if they begged me to. It could be fun to discuss but who wants to know I can eat them whole?? I'd rather not tell them because that's actually really scary. Unless maybe I just have fun with it? Because the ability to eat people is actually the ability to have a really strong digestive system and a very stretchy throat, so it's essentially a great party trick, swallow someone's arm and spit it out for example.

I dunno. One of the impossible fetishes I'd actually do is mouth-play with someone who has been shrunk. I wouldn't eat them and lose a valuable friend/partner who I could entrust this secret to. Someone I could have this special relationship with. I wouldn't even swallow them tied to a string because if I can't trust it 100%, I wouldn't try. I don't trust myself with throwing them up either because I've never made myself throw up by fingering my throat.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Ihumin » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:16 pm

In some kind of virtual reality simulation where all of these were possible, I (and any cute pets) would get very chubby very quickly, needless to say.
Ihumin
Been posting for a bit

Postby HeinousSaurus » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:46 am

1. No. Not only would this be morally bankrupt and illegal, I wouldn't derive any pleasure from it (I engage with the works here as an observer, not a participant).

2. No. Same ethical and legal issues, and I generally don't enjoy feral vore.

3. Yes, my doctor.
HeinousSaurus
Been posting for a bit

Postby VorishHorish » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:37 am

No. I don’t really want to eat people

Yes. I would feed it myself

No. I wouldn’t do anything with that ability.
You just got Bruhed
VorishHorish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Theguythatdoes » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:32 pm

1. Yes, lure my prey away so no one knows.

2. Yes, if I had a date and I didn't feel like eating her I'd leave her to whatever pet I have.

3. Yes, the people I'm about to eat.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KnightleyPaine » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:13 am

P1an3tv0re wrote:Hypothetical 1:

Notes:

So what I'm hearing is it's murder. No.

P1an3tv0re wrote:Hypothetical 2:

Notes:

Murder, but I'm Joe Exotic. No.

P1an3tv0re wrote:Hypothetical 3:

Notes:

Basically it's a superpower for the dipshits list of superherodom or villainy akin to Arm-Fall-Off-Boy (with the superpower to let his arms fall off) and Fisherman (with the superpower of having a fishing rod. He opposes Aquaman.)

I'd probably use it to win an eating contest against that crazy Japanese dude who can stuff himself with like a million hotdogs in minutes, enjoy the 15 minutes of fame and leave it be so I don't die of the health issues that comes from eating like that.
KnightleyPaine
Participator

Postby todomatsu » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:50 pm

No to all of the above.

Vore is a fantasy for me first and foremost. I wouldn't want this to be an actual possibility IRL. Secondly, even if I were out of my mind enough to want to reenact a vore scenario IRL, I'm a prey anyway. Thirdly, I'm not into owning pets or animal vore. Lastly, if I had the ability to vore people I would be crazy as hell if I told anyone about it.
todomatsu
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion