A good vore world (Need your Help)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: A good vore world (Need your Help)

Postby KnightleyPaine » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:54 pm

I think I should give the two most important, often unspoken ones because some people do overthink;

-Fetish. They're just into it, like how some people here are into it.
-Suspension of disbelief. Magic makes no sense, but just accept it and the scene is better that way.

If you're making a vore animation and show willing vore, I don't think people into willing vore absolutely need you to build Minovsky physics around the reason unless the reason itself is a fetish (like hypnosis).

Even for extensively crafted universes you're here for the former and some of the latter always exists.
KnightleyPaine
Participator

Re: A good vore world (Need your Help)

Postby JustNothing » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:06 am

KnightleyPaine wrote:I think I should give the two most important, often unspoken ones because some people do overthink;

-Fetish. They're just into it, like how some people here are into it.
-Suspension of disbelief. Magic makes no sense, but just accept it and the scene is better that way.

If you're making a vore animation and show willing vore, I don't think people into willing vore absolutely need you to build Minovsky physics around the reason unless the reason itself is a fetish (like hypnosis).

Even for extensively crafted universes you're here for the former and some of the latter always exists.

Hmm well you are right. I guess I should not be overthink that soooo much and just make it so pepole enjoy it :-D
JustNothing
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion