Missing story from writing.com

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Missing story from writing.com

Postby EvanLora » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:44 pm

Hello! Don't know if I'm posting this on the right place, but let's get to it: I don't know if anyone here actually used writing.com anymore, but today I realized one of my favorite stories just gone poof, I can't find it anymore. The name was "Freshman Giantess" and told the story of two best friends that happened to live together in freshman years of college. The main character (Kyle, I think? Don't remember), his best friend Zoe and her friend Hayley (Don't know if I spelled her name right, but it's something like that) live together and there was a bunch of butt stuff in the story, and even a prank war between Kyle and Zoe, which usually involved her butt in funny ways.

Well, I lurked on the internet ages ago, and found out someone made a script that saved stories from writing.com, but I never happened to use it, and it was here on Eka's, if I'm not mistaken. Needless to say, I regret it now.

The point of it all is: Is there something like an online archive? Did anyone actually save that story using said script, or is it lost forever? Thanks in advance, and sorry if anything, english is not my first language!

Also, the Author was newschool2626, and his account doesn't seem to exist anymore.
EvanLora
Been posting for a bit

Re: Missing story from writing.com

Postby PoiYoFan » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:34 pm

There is this forum which has a writing.com archive database. You may have luck finding it there.

Edit: It is confirmed in the spreadsheet. I looked it up myself.
Check out my CAI bots here!
PoiYoFan
Somewhat familiar

Postby EvanLora » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:46 pm

Holy shit, thank you! lol
Just realized I messed up bad with the character's names, but well, no one is perfect...
You just made someone very happy today, I though it was lost forever! All the best for you
EvanLora
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wolfsage » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:29 pm

The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ecufan360 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:39 am

the spread sheet is awsome
ecufan360
Been posting for a bit

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:35 pm

If a member is inactive for six months or more at Writing.com and they don’t have a paid membership, their account gets deleted.

That happened to me with my first account in 2002
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Return to General Vore Discussion