Vorish SCPs?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vorish SCPs?

Postby Gutlover » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:40 pm

Are there any? Either with oral or unbirth? I don't know how sexual scps are allowed to be, but an SCP based on a young woman that can unhinge her jaw and swallow people whole, or one that can unbirth and regress a person sounds like the perfect SCP fuel to me.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vorish SCPs?

Postby Ignoreme79 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:51 pm

there is one that is explicitly a vore centered scp. But I doubt you'll like it. In any event, The Vorehole is the most obviously vore centered scp, so yeah...

Here is a link if you're interested.
http://www.scpwiki.com/scp-2678
Ignoreme79
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:01 pm

Ignoreme79 wrote:there is one that is explicitly a vore centered scp. But I doubt you'll like it. In any event, The Vorehole is the most obviously vore centered scp, so yeah...

Here is a link if you're interested.
http://www.scpwiki.com/scp-2678

So the piano organ eats boys?
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ignoreme79 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:37 pm

hmm...well this is odd. It looks like that entry has been removed for some reason. Another site looks like it has it though. Dunno why they changed it.
https://the-scp.foundation/object/scp-2678
Ignoreme79
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:46 pm

Oh ok, I figure it was the wrong one. Maybe the mods started being picky, and are removing anything remotely sexual. I did lol at it, but I was going for something more humanoid.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ignoreme79 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:42 pm

I did figure that, but I don't think you'll have much luck with that. To be honest this will probably be the closest thing you have
Ignoreme79
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:04 pm

Ignoreme79 wrote:I did figure that, but I don't think you'll have much luck with that. To be honest this will probably be the closest thing you have

Well, maybe we can get some of authors on this site and compile our own little vore themed scp database/fanfiction. I remember Maiseen did an scp a while back.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:27 am

The new website is incomplete. It stops at SCP 999, but there are many more than that. For instance, everyone's favorite SCP is 1471, or Mal.0. I trust I don't have to let you all know to NOT download the software?
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby JeebyHeebies » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:36 am

Maybe Scp 811? I saw some vore art about her once.
JeebyHeebies
Somewhat familiar

Postby VampricNagaNoodle » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:40 am

I heard of one that has an entire city (or planet) in her stomach so...it's possible. Then again there's the one that turns into your most desired sexual fantasy so,with enough imagination...
VampricNagaNoodle
New to the forum

Postby LucifersChef » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:21 am

Gutlover wrote:Oh ok, I figure it was the wrong one. Maybe the mods started being picky, and are removing anything remotely sexual. I did lol at it, but I was going for something more humanoid.

The author requested it delete I believe.

Nothing much humanoid like that in scp.

Theres an airforce base that eats people though

http://www.scpwiki.com/scp-1051
]
LucifersChef
Participator

Postby LamianVorator » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:47 am

Maybe not a woman, but here you have Jesus-like demon that swallows people whole: http://www.scpwiki.com/scp-5991
Veeery crazy idea xD
LamianVorator
New to the forum

Postby Gutlover » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:46 pm

LamianVorator wrote:Maybe not a woman, but here you have Jesus-like demon that swallows people whole: http://www.scpwiki.com/scp-5991
Veeery crazy idea xD

Jesus vore, Now i've seen everything. lol
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:54 pm

Zalamander wrote:Maybe Scp 811? I saw some vore art about her once.

I've seen some art of her too. But I'm more interested in SCPs that are outright stated to have vorish abilities, not fanart.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Peptidase » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:11 am

Gutlover wrote:
LamianVorator wrote:Maybe not a woman, but here you have Jesus-like demon that swallows people whole: http://www.scpwiki.com/scp-5991
Veeery crazy idea xD

You'd think that Jesus and vore would be conflated more often. He demands you consume him weekly, the official ritual for his remembrance is a homophone for "preying", and some of his most common descriptors are "tender and mild" like he's a buffalo wing. Not to mention God!Jesus made that whole whale thing happen. His fursona is a rabbit for crying out loud. We ALL know what that means...

Spoiler: show
Incidentally this is probably the worst thing I've ever typed.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:47 am

Peptidase wrote:
Gutlover wrote:
Veeery crazy idea xD

You'd think that Jesus and vore would be conflated more often. He demands you consume him weekly, the official ritual for his remembrance is a homophone for "preying", and some of his most common descriptors are "tender and mild" like he's a buffalo wing. Not to mention God!Jesus made that whole whale thing happen. His fursona is a rabbit for crying out loud. We ALL know what that means...

So if Jesus' fursona is a rabbit because he was turned into a rabbit at some point, does that mean Thor's fursona is a frog because he was turned into Throg?
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Ghrelin » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:06 pm

Peptidase wrote:You'd think that Jesus and vore would be conflated more often. He demands you consume him weekly, the official ritual for his remembrance is a homophone for "preying", and some of his most common descriptors are "tender and mild" like he's a buffalo wing. Not to mention God!Jesus made that whole whale thing happen. His fursona is a rabbit for crying out loud. We ALL know what that means...

this post killed me ty
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:18 pm

Peptidase wrote:
Gutlover wrote:
Veeery crazy idea xD

I thought his fursona was a Lion. Most art represents him as one.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sevensix » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:16 pm

Anomalies that eat people include:And because I don't want to spend too much more time formatting links: 017 "Shadow Person", 096 "The Shy Guy" (depending on what the "data expunged is"), 101 "Hungry Bag", 312 "Atmospheric Jellyfish", 524 "Walter the Omnivorous Rabbit", 835 "mass of coral-like polyps", 1056 "Absence of Shark", 1829 "Carnivorous Waterslide", 2094 "Motormouth", 3000 "Anantashesha".

Anomaly that people eat:
Money entered: 50 yen
SCP-261 Powered or Unpowered: Powered
Item description: Small cardboard can of “Eetmees”, with the rest of the packaging labelled in French describing the foodstuff as “Irresistibly Good!” and “Undeniably Tasty!”. Can contained five small, three-legged crab-like creatures with tiny claws and large, dewy eyes. When released, they leaped up and down ecstatically, clicking their claws and repeatedly screaming “eat me!” in shrill, high-pitched voices. When subject delayed and then refused to eat them, the “Eetmees” attempted to force their way into the subject’s mouth. The creatures made "joyous shrieking" sounds when being chewed, and "whee" sounds when being swallowed.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Soundwave » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:22 am

yeah... it's a goddamn bus.
People have the right to be stupid at times, problem is, that some are seriously abusing the damn privilege.
Soundwave
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion