Anti-Vore Fantasy - Being Swallowed By Who You Hate Most

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Anti-Vore Fantasy - Being Swallowed By Who You Hate Most

Postby MajinCell » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:26 pm

Now despite what the title implies, the word "anti" here does not imply any negative forms of criticism against vore fantasies in general nor fantasies that are against vore itself and all the sexual pleasure and indulgences that go along with it, but rather a partially Subverted take on the trope. Because this community is dedicated to creative art and fictional stories pertaining to the nature of this very particular fetish, it's only natural that we always seek a source of sexual arousal and constantly gush over how beautiful or sexy asf our favorite preds (or type thereof) and talk about all the creative ways our favorite preds can eat other prey or how we can get eaten ourselves and all the other things we may do to "stan" them.

This premise here will be the exact polar opposite of that, specifically pertaining to ideas of preds in question and how we will individually react to being swallowed/eaten. Instead of your most favorite fictional characters or real people of whichever sex that turns you on the most (though I assume a majority of people here identify as heterosexual), you will be swallowed/eaten by your least favorite ones instead and by "least favorite", I don't mean just characters or people you simply like a lot less than your most favorite ones, but fictional characters and real people that you outright HATE the most (be it the most overrated or shitty anime, cartoon, video game, or movie character with a toxic fanbase or someone you know from school or work that you never liked and still dislike to this day (bonus points if they're super ugly and unattractive as hell). Characters you just cannot stand or people you just don't want to associate with.

And you don't just hate them, but these characters/people that you think are absolutely so terrible and awful that you can only just cringe at them by default and thus thinking about them would ruin your sexual vore fantasies, turning them from https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FetishFuel to https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ ... hRetardant

And to entertain the hypothetical thought even further, it goes from that to ultimately https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NauseaFuel once you get swallowed by them alive and now you are inside the stomach/innards of your most hated character/person where you are apparently forced to endure being digested to death or so they think. You aren't just gonna stand by and idly let them decide your fate for you, so you feel inclined to take matters into your own hands and be like one of your badass favorite heroes in fiction and by dishing out as much destruction, mayhem, and pain (as Ultimate Muscle would put it) against your hated character/person from the inside as you can. And I don't simply mean enacting just another typical stomachache scenario like you do with your favorite preds for the sake of eliciting a source of sexual gratification or another form of sexual arousal, but actually wanting to come up with ways to outright hurt, maim, and kill them or otherwise torture, punish, or humiliate them in the worst ways possible (while still keeping it more PG-13 for the purpose of this forum, so it doesn't necessarily have to be super-gory or violent at all, since I want to avoid having this thread locked prematurely), because you hate them so much that you really just want to spite them and show how much contempt you have for them.

Essentially think of this scenario as akin to what Tv Tropes calls: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ ... estBurster, https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ ... ceInvasion, https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ ... onBackfire, https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FeedItABomb, OR https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ ... ItsStomach

TL;DR: It isn't just who would you NOT want to be swallowed or digested by, but being swallowed/digested by someone that you HATE very much and what you would do to retaliate, defeat, destroy, injure, punish, humiliate, or make their lives a living hell from the inside. It is essentially a subverted or averted equivalent to the thread "Who Should Digest You?": viewtopic.php?f=18&t=42421&start=20

So for the following questions/scenarios:

1) Who or what characters or person do you hate so much that you they would make you go from https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Squee to https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Squick in a matter of seconds if they took the place of your favorite pred in a vore "fantasy" (Note: Try to keep the names of your hated person IRL completely anonymous and confidential if they aren't an actor, celeb, politician, or someone who's otherwise famous and not just someone you personally know in your life, even if this thread is a totally hypothetical fiction/fantasy)?

2) How would you literally react or respond at first sight or thought?

3) What would be the first thing you'd do if you were inside them? What would you do to hurt them or cause chaos, frustration, and excruciation to their innards? What would you do to make them sick or ill?

4) a) How would you violently bust your way out of their stomach/body (think Aliens) and then kill/defeat them once you're out of their body or otherwise do it from the inside?

b) Assuming if your most hated character/person was physically immortal or indestructible to you, how would you try to escape their stomach/body alive or what would you do to make them regurgitate you and if you made it out in one piece, what would you do to defeat, humiliate, or trash them as a fate worse than death?

c) Same as a or b, but you aren't allowed to leave their stomach/body, what would you do to make their lives an absolute hell and have them suffer for an eternity? Or even if you do get digested, what's the last thing you'll do to trash their insides or troll them?

d) Same as c, but this time if you get digested and die, you'll respawn each time and your most hated preds eats you over and over (or if not, tell me how you could avoid being eaten this time), what would you do to troll them and torture them to hell and back?

e) Same as c, but you're now immortal and invincible as well, which therefore means you're also an indigestible prey to your most hated pred. And again assuming if you aren't allowed to leave their body through any orifice or even teleport/magically disappear out of there, what would you do to troll them to hell and back and make their lives even worse than an absolute hell and suffering even harder for an eternity?

Bonus Questions:

5) Now imagine your most hated character/person as a prey, what other preds would you like to see swallow them, digest them as fast and mercilessly as possible (or slow and painfully as possible) and expel their remains in scat and burn said scat alive to ashes?

6) Same scenario as above, except replace soft vore with hard vore preceded by ways another pred would cook or kill them brutally.

7) To end this thread's content on a more positive note, what are your favorite preds/characters that you not only love so much, but find so sublime and divine that their sexiness, beauty, and hotness can help you forget and erase all the cringe in your head from your most hated/disliked characters or people (and/or your most unattractive types of preds) and balance/counteract/neutralize all the negativity spilling out from the latter? What awesome, beautiful, or pleasant things can help wipe and nuke your mind of all filth, disgust, or shittiness?
Last edited by MajinCell on Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:52 am, edited 8 times in total.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Anti-Vore Fantasy - Being Swallowed By Who You Hate Most

Postby HungryNacho » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:54 am

I don't usually like to think of my hated characters/people, I mean no one does, but these questions make me think but in a good way because they are interesting. I think I have two characters/people I'd like to mention, one fiction, the other a 'celebrity'.

Thanos-

Well, I don't know if I should mention the character or not, since he's a well-liked villain, But Thanos always kind of pissed me off, mainly because he killed off my most favorite Marvel character Loki, and I always had a grudge... I know it's probably silly for me to be mad at it for so long but I never saw why everyone liked Thanos so much either, plus Thanos killed off his daughter Gamora to get the soul stone, and I didn't like that either. just personally, in my opinion, I despise him, but at least Thanos died in Endgame... although will admit Thanos used to be a funny meme I guess... I just didn't want to mention this because I know a lot of people like this character as a villain, and I can see some reason why but personally I just don't like him.

Amber Turd-

well her name is actually Amber Heard, but I will call her Turd because I absolutely despise her as a person, I mean who doesn't, she lied about domestic violence, she's the one who is actually the abuser, and that bitch has done so much more. I hate her guts! honestly, I'd if I am being honest I'd rather be eaten by Thanos than her if we are talking about lesser evils here. I hate her that much.

Thanos-

probably think that this is the worst way to go ever, I'd probably be angry and disgusted, possibly scared.

Amber Turd-

I'd be pissed and I would be disgusted beyond belief, but she doesn't scare me, I just really hate her, it's just so disgusting even imagining it.

Thanos-

probably fight for my life even if I knew I couldn't win, I mean Thanos is pretty powerful. I would either punch his guts out of anger even if it didn't do anything.

Amber Turd-

I ain't holding back, I would be violently attacking her innards, making her feel really sick.

Thanos-

I'm going to respond to all of these options for Thanos, if that's ok

A. I mean assuming I could do anything to him, which probably not. Not sure if busting through Thanos's chest would work even if I had a weapon because from the movies it's clear that Thano's weak spot is his head. but I'm not sure how I would even get to his head especially if it was same size. there was once some kind of meme/joke about Antman or rocket raccoon going up thano's ass and making his head explode or something like that can't remember... that would be too gross though but I felt like I should mention it.

B. Well I probably wouldn't be powerful enough to do anything so this might be more likely, I could probably try my very hardest to make Thanos hurl struggling or maybe even try to climb back up if I can and yank his uvula to try to trigger his gag reflex I mean if he even has one, I never bothered to check, but he might be too strong for me to try it so I'm not sure.

C. if A or B don't work, and all hope is lost for me. I would make sure I'd give that grape bastard the worst fucking stomach ache he ever had, either by struggling and punching that bastard's stomach or once I get digested I hope that bastard has terrible aftermath of it.

Amber Turd-

A. If I had a weapon, specifically something sharp I would cut her stomach open to free myself or rip the stomach open. if I didn't have a weapon I would be punching violently and maybe even scratching at her stomach, and if possible rip opens her insides. well if none of that works I would make still punch her stomach walls till I can make her puke. but I think I could make it out alive, I mean she is only human after all.

Bonus Questions

Thanos-

oh boy, The thing is, even if he died from being eaten it's disgusting to think of him as prey because I find him personally disgusting to eat, not sure why just do, probably cause I hate him. but if he were to get eaten, I'm not sure what Pred, it can't be Loki even though I love Loki as a pred because Loki is weaker than Thanos and would probably choke on him and probably not even be able to do it... I mean unless he shrunk him somehow then maybe bit his head off, sorry I went a little violent there... maybe Thor would eat him, because of how angry he is at Thanos, and for good reasons. Then there's Goose that cat which was the only thing I liked out of that one movie, she could eat Thanos because she had eaten bad guys before, I don't see why not. it would also be nice if the Kraken from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies ate him too, I only thought of that because I've been binge-watching the pirate movies. As much as I like scat endings because I like how it involves the complete result of the digestive system I'm not sure how to feel about it in this scenario. I guess it would be somewhat satisfying but pretty gross as well, but burning the scat to ashes even though it sounds good enough to erase the despised character completely... when shit burns it does not smell too well, to say the least.

Amber Turd-

Wouldn't matter who ate her to me, but here is some characters I think would be good to eat her, Maybe one of Johnny Depp's characters even though I don't really see them too much as preds, but it would be satisfying revenge, one of my favorite preds like Loki or Thor, I'll mention the Kracken from POTC again, I'll even mention Wonder Woman/Gal Gadot eating her even though I am not too much a fan of female preds I mean I like some I guess, but I was thinking of this mostly because I remember Wonder Woman kills Mera in that cartoon which I can't remember what it was, I mean I don't hate Mera the character but I hate Amber's Mera. as for the scat result, it would be satisfying because she'll live up to her name amber TURD. again burning turds does not smell nice, though.

Thanos

serve his head on a platter, shrink him and as I said in the previous one of the preds I mentioned bite his head viciously off, shrink and step on him till he's just a purple splat on the ground, maybe Fenris the wolf from Thor Ragnarok rip him to shreds. Anyway, sorry again to be so violent.

Amber Turd

I totally forgot about Sweeny Todd and how that movie was basically about hard vore, I mean I never seen it but I know it has cannibalism in it, so have Amber Turd cooked by Sweeny Todd, have her shrunk and torn apart and eaten by any of the preds I Mentioned before on question 5.

Conclusion?

Well, my current favorite character to think of as pred is Loki, I mean I just think he's hot, I always have since the first Thor movie, and I just find him really interesting, but that's just in my opinion. I went through a ton of phases with preds though, like I got Re-interested with Loki late, but before I was re-interested with him I liked different characters as preds it varies from time to time, I also like Loki as a pred because he can be cruel sometimes so I think of it as dominating. I also like Thor as a pred but probably not as much, but I still like him, it's because I find him sexy as well, but since Thor is a hero/good guy I'm not sure if I can see him doing it, although he is a bit of glutton sometimes I mean not always but sometimes so maybe I could see him doing it especially if it was an accident. but that's all I can think of right now, and I think I'd be here a long time if I listed my favorite preds from the past.

Anyway, this was interesting to think about even if it was characters/people I hate eating me.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby FloozyFox » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:16 pm

This is an interesting topic. I would actually enjoy that in a masochistic sense. Of course if I was actually in that scenario I wouldn't like it one bit. It would only make me angry and yet still aroused.
There are characters and people I absolutely hate and would hate to be eaten by, but on a meta level I would enjoy being unwilling prey if that makes any sense. As a prime example I could name Kim Kardashian. She is so fake that it annoys me just to look at her.
If we are talking about what characters are simply turn-offs, then for me it would be animals and male preds. Although for male preds there are exceptions too and it is generally a lot less consistent.

1. Kim Kardashian
2. I'd be in denial that this would actually be happening.
3. I'd try to fight her by punching and kicking and screaming.
a) I'd try to stretch myself out in hopes to puncture her stomach walls, ...
b) ...but that wouldn't work and she would just force me to curl back up either by pushing down on the bulge I'm making or by simply flexing her abs. I'd then wait for her to eventually go to bed and sleep me off, but attempt another escape while she is sleeping. Depending on the situation I would either try to go for the short way back up her throat, or if I cannot overcome her muscles even while asleep, I'd try to get out prematurely the other way as to not work against the natural direction of her digestive tract, because that might just be easier. I'm not sure what I would do to her if I got out. It's probably going to depend on my mood at that time.
c) If I cannot escape her all night, then I hope I can at least disturb her sleep. When I get inevitably digested, be that after a night of struggling or even within the hour of getting swallowed, I will vow to make her fat and haunt her forever.
d) If she managed to digest me once, then I doubt I will be able to escape her ever. Depending on how fast I respawn and how fast digestion ends up being, I can potentially cause her some trouble by reappearing at unpleasant times which possibly allow me to escape eventually. Should digestion take her less than a day and respawning takes place once a day during meal time, then I will try to fake a gradual change of heart and willingly give myself to her in hopes that I can gain enough trust that an opportunity to escape presents itself eventually when she lets her guard down. Otherwise I'll probably develop Stockholm syndrome to cope.
e) If I am indigestible but still aren't able to escape by physical means, then I now have the opportunity to fight back psychologically. Since I am making it impossible for her belly to return to a semblance of normality I can keep calling her fat and ugly. If I can hear the outside world, then I am able to listen in on her entire life and add unnecessary or inappropriate comments that ruin the mood for her and everyone she meets. Either I am being released or her career is ruined and I doubt I am worth that much to her at the end of the day.

5. Probably some other celebrity.
6. -
7. There is nothing that can cleanse this from my brain!

Edit: Added the new scenarios 4d and 4e
Last edited by FloozyFox on Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
FloozyFox
New to the forum

Postby JeebyHeebies » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:59 am

This seems like a really fun thing to go over but I can't really think of anyone I'd hate that much.
JeebyHeebies
Somewhat familiar

Postby MajinCell » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:53 pm

Interesting responses so far.

Keep in mind, this doesn't have to be just your real self, you can involve yourself as an OC of your choice if you'd like. Would definitely add a whole lot more variables and creativity to this thread.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajinCell » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:26 pm

Bump
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajinCell » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:49 am

So I added two new sub-scenarios for this Question 4 of this thread:

d) Same as c, but this time if you get digested and die, you'll respawn each time and your most hated preds eats you over and over (or if not, tell me how you could avoid being eaten this time), what would you do to troll them and torture them to hell and back?

e) Same as c, but you're now immortal and invincible as well, which therefore means you're also an indigestible prey to your most hated pred. And again assuming if you aren't allowed to leave their body through any orifice or even teleport/magically disappear out of there, what would you do to troll them to hell and back and make their lives even worse than an absolute hell and suffering even harder for an eternity?

Can't believe I didn't add those two earlier to expand the dynamics of this hypothetical and make this thread's speculative premise even more interesting and hilarious.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TriloQuist » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:19 pm

Oh my! This is right up my lane.

1. As much for this scenario I don't have someone that I hate that I want to be vored. For the sake of this thread I'll go for Jake Gyllenhaal.

2. I'll probably go "Nice" and smirk at the thought that he messed with the wrong prey.

3. A few punches and kicks would do. Anything that can give him a negative reaction outside, clutching his stomach or making it growl loudly in pain.

4a. If I do intend to kill him, I'll do it like how Calvin the alien did it in the movie Life (2017) (which is also a movie where Jake Gyllenhaal is in) where the alien forcefully crawled inside a guy's mouth and proceeded to rip his organs to shreds. A bit overkill if you ask me.

4b. Indigestion forever! Gonna make him vomit fountains of food and starve through punches and kicks and general uncomfortable struggle. Then when I get outside, I'll force myself back in.

4c. Same thing as 4b, except without the regurgitation part. If I do get digested I'll just go "oh well" and just do one final punch that can probably leave a nasty ulcer.

4d. Same as 4b too. If he wants to eat me again and again, I'll retaliate tenfold inside him.

4e. Same thing as 4b again. Indigestion, stomachaches, forever.
I'm gonna steal your idea and write it into mine! Muahahahahah!
TriloQuist
New to the forum

Postby MajinCell » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:49 pm

TriloQuist wrote:Oh my! This is right up my lane.

1. As much for this scenario I don't have someone that I hate that I want to be vored. For the sake of this thread I'll go for Jake Gyllenhaal.

Correction: NOT want to be vored, but are forced to anyway in this hypothetical scenario.

And no response for 5-7? Orrrrrrr ehhh...
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajinCell » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:01 pm

So I'm interested to see if anyone else would care to share their individual takes on scenarios and ideas pertaining to this subject?
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby quickcrunch » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:03 pm

Oh man this is right up my alley! Love fun stuff like this.

1) Hilariously enough it's probably Kaa from the jungle book when I really think about it

2) I would try to get the heck out of there. I don't want any of that!

3) A whole matter of things really! Normal struggling, and kicking might not always cut it, so Maybe I'll have something fun on me like a knife. Maybe poison, a lot of rat poison, or other kinds of things that just make the stomach upset. I'd even resort to biting the stomach walls with my own teeth if I had nothing on me.

4) a) Similar to 3 where I use a tool to hack myself out, maybe I could even eat the bastard from the inside out if I feel like it, or just tear him open with my teeth very slowly, and painfully. If i managed to get out with him still alive I'd probably eat him myself, and see how he likes it, or throw him into a pit of hungry insects, letting them crawl into him through the wounds I afflicted. :silly:

b) I could try to cause enough ruckus, and upset to cause him to throw me up, maybe if I still had tools on me I could use a lighter, or something to generate a lot of smoke on the inside. It might make me sick too, but I'd say it's worth getting spat up so I could kick the ever living christ out of him, and then tie his long body in knots somewhere so he'd be stuck for a good long while, maybe over somewhere high so if he gets free he has a nasty, and very long fall. Would be fun to have someone find us, and then have the outsider squeeze me out like a tube of tooth paste, and then we both double team him, and then tie him up, or hang him up somewhere as a reminder to not mess with us.

c) Every day I would be really violent, and a nuisance. If he was trying to find more food, or talk to someone I would be obnoxiously loud, and talk a lot of shit. Lots of biting, and if I have stuff like knives, guns, or whatever else on me you bet I'd be using them even while I would be dying I'd probably try to poison him, or make it all not really worth the trouble in the end for sure.

d) Every chance I'm free I'd probably try to beat him up, eat him back, or fling him around like a ragdoll if I can. I would still continue to be a massive pain like I mentioned in c. Maybe I could bring some hidden dry leaves with me next time, or light myself on fire. I'm going to die anyways so I might as well make it terrible for him too as much as I possibly can.

e) Would make sure I'm the only thing he can eat for eternity in my horrible glory. I will make him suffer with me until he finally gives up, then he will be able to eat something else.

Bonus Questions:

5) I wouldn't want it to go fast, I want time to be taken as either I, or a pred eats them. Maybe semi-soft, semi-hard vore where he get's bitten, and chewed somewhat, but enough to be alive, and still swallowed in one piece. Even more when he hits the stomach, and his wounds get attacked by acid.

6) Snake sushi, anyone?

7) Ah, Raymond from animal crossing my beloved. Lovely cat anthro man indeed. Would truly save me from the nothing I've become. Like, wake me up inside.
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby MajinCell » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:53 pm

quickcrunch wrote:Oh man this is right up my alley! Love fun stuff like this.

1) Hilariously enough it's probably Kaa from the jungle book when I really think about it

2) I would try to get the heck out of there. I don't want any of that!

3) A whole matter of things really! Normal struggling, and kicking might not always cut it, so Maybe I'll have something fun on me like a knife. Maybe poison, a lot of rat poison, or other kinds of things that just make the stomach upset. I'd even resort to biting the stomach walls with my own teeth if I had nothing on me.

4) a) Similar to 3 where I use a tool to hack myself out, maybe I could even eat the bastard from the inside out if I feel like it, or just tear him open with my teeth very slowly, and painfully. If i managed to get out with him still alive I'd probably eat him myself, and see how he likes it, or throw him into a pit of hungry insects, letting them crawl into him through the wounds I afflicted. :silly:

b) I could try to cause enough ruckus, and upset to cause him to throw me up, maybe if I still had tools on me I could use a lighter, or something to generate a lot of smoke on the inside. It might make me sick too, but I'd say it's worth getting spat up so I could kick the ever living christ out of him, and then tie his long body in knots somewhere so he'd be stuck for a good long while, maybe over somewhere high so if he gets free he has a nasty, and very long fall. Would be fun to have someone find us, and then have the outsider squeeze me out like a tube of tooth paste, and then we both double team him, and then tie him up, or hang him up somewhere as a reminder to not mess with us.

c) Every day I would be really violent, and a nuisance. If he was trying to find more food, or talk to someone I would be obnoxiously loud, and talk a lot of shit. Lots of biting, and if I have stuff like knives, guns, or whatever else on me you bet I'd be using them even while I would be dying I'd probably try to poison him, or make it all not really worth the trouble in the end for sure.

d) Every chance I'm free I'd probably try to beat him up, eat him back, or fling him around like a ragdoll if I can. I would still continue to be a massive pain like I mentioned in c. Maybe I could bring some hidden dry leaves with me next time, or light myself on fire. I'm going to die anyways so I might as well make it terrible for him too as much as I possibly can.

e) Would make sure I'm the only thing he can eat for eternity in my horrible glory. I will make him suffer with me until he finally gives up, then he will be able to eat something else.

Bonus Questions:

5) I wouldn't want it to go fast, I want time to be taken as either I, or a pred eats them. Maybe semi-soft, semi-hard vore where he get's bitten, and chewed somewhat, but enough to be alive, and still swallowed in one piece. Even more when he hits the stomach, and his wounds get attacked by acid.

6) Snake sushi, anyone?

7) Ah, Raymond from animal crossing my beloved. Lovely cat anthro man indeed. Would truly save me from the nothing I've become. Like, wake me up inside.

So I'm genuinely curious, what is it you actually hate and detest most about Kaa's character from Jungle Book?
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Randomdude5 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:29 pm

How does being eaten by an ugly stinky Florida man sound? :P
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby blergle » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:52 am

I don't enjoy fantasizing from the prey point of view at all, ever, but even I would allow myself to be swallowed by a few politicians I can think of just to get my hands on their guts so that I could pull their digestive systems out through their rear ends and turn them completely inside out, and then stuff them back into themselves like donuts and feed them to sharks (and I hate hard vore, too, but for this? Appropriate).
blergle
---

Postby MajinCell » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:11 pm

Randomdude5 wrote:How does being eaten by an ugly stinky Florida man sound? :P

Who? I'm going to guess it's a certain politician at Mar-a-Lago right?
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Randomdude5 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:59 am

MajinCell wrote:

Nah. That wasn't what I meant. I meant more like the guy who hasn't had a shower in 2 months and is high on drugs and wants to throw poop at people.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby quickcrunch » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:24 am

MajinCell wrote:So I'm genuinely curious, what is it you actually hate and detest most about Kaa's character from Jungle Book?

When it comes to preds, I'm quite particular. There are plenty of reasons I can name, but I guess to fill in your curiosity I'll try to be rather in depth just for you!
I suppose first off is that he is a feral type pred, a pred type I find the least appealing in terms of preds, as well as me naturally enjoying snakes more as slurpable noodle like prey objects rather than the preds you see most common within this community. Talking or not, that is already one strike against overall appeal. Though you did say you are looking for the biggest factor, I'll just be blunt and say he seems more of a predator to me, not just a predator in a vore aspect, but the voice he has, the fact he targets mogli (A child), and the sort of hypnosis he induces, while I find hypnosis very appealing, those aspects just rub me in a very wrong way that bugs me more than other preds I normally am not a fan of. This is mainly towards the iteration in Disney, he's been less creepy in other versions of jungle book, but I just find him rather tropey as a whole pred wise. So the disinterest in hatred is a mixture of disinterest, and bad associations with something illegal going on instead of just simple vore.
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby MajinCell » Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:36 pm

quickcrunch wrote:
MajinCell wrote:So I'm genuinely curious, what is it you actually hate and detest most about Kaa's character from Jungle Book?

When it comes to preds, I'm quite particular. There are plenty of reasons I can name, but I guess to fill in your curiosity I'll try to be rather in depth just for you!
I suppose first off is that he is a feral type pred, a pred type I find the least appealing in terms of preds, as well as me naturally enjoying snakes more as slurpable noodle like prey objects rather than the preds you see most common within this community. Talking or not, that is already one strike against overall appeal. Though you did say you are looking for the biggest factor, I'll just be blunt and say he seems more of a predator to me, not just a predator in a vore aspect, but the voice he has, the fact he targets mogli (A child), and the sort of hypnosis he induces, while I find hypnosis very appealing, those aspects just rub me in a very wrong way that bugs me more than other preds I normally am not a fan of. This is mainly towards the iteration in Disney, he's been less creepy in other versions of jungle book, but I just find him rather tropey as a whole pred wise. So the disinterest in hatred is a mixture of disinterest, and bad associations with something illegal going on instead of just simple vore.

Interesting well-thought analysis you've constructed there mate.

For some reason I find Scarlett Johansson's version of Kaa in the live-action Disney Jungle Book to be more sexually appealing than the animated Disney version voiced by the same dude that voiced Winnie The Pooh (Sterling Holloway). I'd def attribute the most obvious factor of that to Executive Gender-Flipping.

So you think the Disney version of Kaa's relation towards Mowgli is akin to Herbert from Family Guy towards Chris? Pedophilia and child abuse I take it.
Last edited by MajinCell on Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajinCell » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:19 pm

Randomdude5 wrote:
MajinCell wrote:

Nah. That wasn't what I meant. I meant more like the guy who hasn't had a shower in 2 months and is high on drugs and wants to throw poop at people.

What made you suddenly bring up such a person?

I'd do whatever it takes to blow this guy up from the inside and shower myself off for days.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wynonna » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:02 pm

Well, as we saw in another thread, one's skind would protect them for a few seconds, that daid; if I knew I was about to swallowed by my worst enemy, I would hide a folding knife of some kind in my pocket if applicable, or in "miss puss" if naked. Then once swallowed, I would produce the knife and slice my way out, and most likely killing the predator as well!
wynonna
Participator

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion