If you could experience vore for real... would you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: If you could experience vore for real... would you?

Postby SleepyIsland48 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:54 am

When I was a preteen, I really wished vore was real and even tried to think of ways I could make it work some day. Since then, I've become much more of an "observer"-type vore fan. While I probably wouldn't want to jump right into be eaten now if it were possible, I would certainly be interested in getting someone else to (consensually) be eaten for my pleasure, but only if there was a way to be retrieved safely afterward. If they and I were close romantically, I might even be temped to join them...
SleepyIsland48
New to the forum

Postby blergle » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:44 am

Nope. I wouldn't even swallow an insect alive, let alone something with a more advanced nervous system. The only reason vore appeals to me is because it is entirely fantasy.
blergle
---

Postby 3rasvok » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:45 am

Unless I have to choose from one horrible death over another no way. If digestion functions the same way as in my fantasies.. maybe.
3rasvok
Been posting for a bit

Postby Voremugen » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:16 am

IIn short: Yes. But not yet. For me personally, the thought of dying a miserable death in a hoptial after a long sickness, an car accident, being shot by another human or when i am so old i cannot even recognize myself is far worse then dying in the most natural way there is: In a battle against a predator.
I rather, as a vore-fetishised have that one last high experience and give myself over to be absorbed by another being than rotting away under 6 feet dirt in a graveyard. But that is just me.

Yes, i would choose vore, when i am 80 or so.
Voremugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfsage » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:01 pm

If it follows the rules of my fetish. Then yes, I'd absolutely do it. If not, then no.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jamjo » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:49 am

If it was non-fatal i would be way too curious not to at least try it. I'm sure that if it were something i could experience irl it wouldn't be anywhere near as pleasurable as I imagine when fantasizing about vore for many reasons not the least of which would be that acid hurts LOL

However you asked about if it was fatal.. I mean it would be a very interesting option to have in case I came down with a terminal illness xD I certainly wouldn't seek it out otherwise. Submitting my life for real is a whole other thing than fantasizing about it. As much as I sometimes adore the idea of disappearing completely, the dyING part would probably suck, not to mention that I really want to improve the lives of others, not just make my own time in this world as good as possible. Like I said though, if I had some terminal illness and knew for sure I was gonna die anyway, I may as well feed something in the process instead of having my body just wasting space in a coffin or being burnt to useless, do-nothing ash. Could still be an interesting experience, particularly with some painkillers or if you'd lose consciousness before the burning started.
Jamjo
Participator

Postby Redicicle » Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:10 am

Nonfatal or painless (or low pain at least) digestion could be fun. Definitely would want the ability to re-form though unless I was *guaranteed* to die within weeks or months of some other cause. As for it being gross inside a stomach or too warm or whatnot, well that's part of the experience I guess. It'll be a lot messier after their stomach has digested much of me and I'm definitely not gonna be coming out at that point.

I definitely wouldn't want to suffocate from CO2 or lack of O2 in the stomach before being digested though. Which is concerning because in samesize vore with no gas exchange in the stomach, you probably would be comatose in 15-25 minutes or something from your own exhaled CO2, which probably isn't enough for any serious digestion.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Biobenene » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:50 pm

Nope, I don‘t want to end my life like that. Only if there
would be reformation and painless or at least almost
painless digestion, I‘d offer myself as food. I prefer to
be disposed by a juicy human ass but some animals would
also be ok. I have no problem, becoming a pile of horse, cow
or hippo shit as long as I can be reformed.
But in the end, it‘s just a fantasy.
Biobenene
New to the forum

Postby sndwchbtch » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:07 am

if i was terminally ill and on one heckload of a pain medication then sure, what a great form of euthanasia.
but other than that, nah. there are better ways to go.
sndwchbtch
Been posting for a bit

Postby memeology » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:14 am

I'm a pure pred so even if you'd be able to survive I wouldn't want to be prey.
memeology
New to the forum

Postby Bradleymiddler » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:26 am

Joining the "no" camp. If it were "real" and somehow non-fatal it probably wouldn't feel anything like the fantasies I come up with anyways.
Bradleymiddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:20 am

If it were legal, consensual, safe for all parties, and were identical to my fantasies? Maybe. Those are a lot of caveats though, and even then I'm not so sure.

As for the scenario outlined in the OP? Hard pass. That's not even something I tend to enjoy in fiction.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nautila » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:31 am

Yeah, eagerly... But im on the pred side of things, soooo perhaps its a little easier for me ^^;
Nautila
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ruthborn » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:44 pm

If it was non-fatal and a pleasurable experience, sure. Like if all the things that happen in our fantasies (jaw stretching, size alteration, long tongues, tentacles, cocks and vaginas that can eat you and wombs and balls that can digest you) can happen irl. Definitely.
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby NotTadpole » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:27 pm

If I'm going to die, I see no point in it. The only vore scenario I'd want to participate in would be if my girlfriend could harmlessy swallow a shrunken version of me and keep me safe inside her for as long as she pleases, but be able to safely regurgitate me (or poop me out, I don't mind if it's with her) at will.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby MaverickAventura » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:37 am

No no no no no no no.
I love Vacuum vore! You can join my friend's Vacuum Vore Discord here: https://discord.gg/AxF9MWvbTr

One man's Lidl is another man's Waitrose.
MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Postby VLady » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:05 am

Helo there :) (my first post)

I'm also going with NO.
Of course not.

Huuuge maybe, if I was terminally ill. Because I like the idea that the snake or whatever stays alive because of me. Circle of life.
But even then, the realistic way is not very desirable. Being coiled up, bones crushed and then swallowed head first... Yes I like the fantasy, but I wouldn't want that.

However, I really hope that I will see some Star Trek Holodeck tech in my lifetime, so I can live out my fantasies in a safe and controlled way.

The one thing I would absolutely do, even if it doesn't really count as vore, is non lethal tentacle monster sex :D
VLady
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jayezox » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:38 am

Absolutely not. I value my own life more than this fetish. On top of that, digestion is not my thing and that's the main reason why.
Jayezox
---

Postby eatmeup » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:45 am

Yeah I absolutely would. But only if the pred was a sadist who enjoyed causing a painful, brutal, tortured death. Then I'd be happy to oblige.
eatmeup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JadeMarauder » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:28 pm

In the real world where I would suffocate to death long before I could be digested? Hell no.
In a context where I could breathe and the predator has an easy way to get me out? Hell yes.
JadeMarauder
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion