If you could experience vore for real... would you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: If you could experience vore for real... would you?

Postby DiAnna » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:36 pm

As a direct answer to the question: No

If alternations to the question are made: Yes - if I was swallowed by a guy whom I trust, having something tied to my waist to be pulled out in time before the oxygen depletes. Provided I could be made that small of course.
After all, human acids have PH similar to that of lemons, so no actual 'melting' will occur, the same way your skin doesn't melt away if you accidentally drop lemon juice on it. Something to protect the eyes would be handy though. So I would visit a friend's or a boyfriend's stomach for a short time in a heartbeat, in the scenario where he would be also willing to actually make the swallow.
DiAnna
New to the forum

Postby Diira » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:52 pm

If it was safe? I think the easy answer is yes. I don't know many people who would say "Ew no I don't wanna" if they already get off to it.
Diira
New to the forum

Postby TheVenusFlytrap » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:42 pm

Well... pepsine would ruin the fun anyway... :oops:
Animals try to kill first, so that they don't run the risk of an injury, so there's no fun there as well.
With no way of being shrunk, no one can be a mule for anyone else either... :(

So... no.
Damn, the only trick I'd try would be by 'proxy', for example, I would try a bag, under my clothes or something equivalent and try to carry the person away after. Is it doable though? Well... sorry, I"m no Thor Björnsson haha! :lol:
TheVenusFlytrap
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yurzi » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:43 pm

I think... out of all the ways I COULD die... it would have to be that. But as a something to do, no.
Yurzi
New to the forum

Postby smiley » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:16 pm

Only if its safe.
I would never give up my life just to experience getting eaten once.
smiley
Participator

Postby VorishHorish » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:31 am

I think if I were given a minute to decide then I’d say yes. 10 minutes I’d still say yes. 1 hour then probably not.
You just got Bruhed
VorishHorish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tastymeat » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:55 am

Yes if in a situation where a I get to be eaten by a a pretty women or group of women, like a tribe and stuck on a desert island where I would not otherwise survive
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gorgonite109 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:12 pm

Yes, but only because I would rather die in a freakishly interesting way or risk my life trying to experience something no one else has than die by something boring like old age.

This applies to pretty much any other impossible scenario where I'd probably die horribly like boarding some random unknown alien spacecraft about to take off or being murdered by a ghost or some shit.
Gorgonite109
New to the forum

Postby Rockyartist78 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:29 am

wolfSnack wrote:An acquaintance was (jokingly) talking about posting a Craigslist request to find a pet anaconda to try and eat them.

Now, obviously that won't work for many real-life reasons... The police will stop you, if nothing else, even ignoring unrealistic travel, money, biology, etc.

But this got me thinking -- how many people here WOULD get eaten in real life, for real, assuming it was possible/feasible?

Let's assume the vore works like real-life consumption: it would be a totally one-way trip, nobody's going to save you, there's no reformation, you're going to be swallowed and digested for real and shat out by some real-life animal.

Would you still do it? Why or why not?

(This is NOT me endorsing doing this for real, this is a philosophical exercise and NOT support of suicidal actions! If you actually have suicidal ideation, please see a therapist.)

Kinda hard but if one day "theoretically" it will be possible to be shrunk I would remain only in the mouth, because I don't know how the stomach could react, I could also die instantly from lack of air (I mean if those who eat me would be willing to throw me up)
Rockyartist78
New to the forum

Postby Pago » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:20 pm

A fulltour same sized would be awesome.
Hey I'm Pago thanks for viewing my profile although there is nothing...
Pago
New to the forum

Postby quickcrunch » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:15 am

The closest i'd get to is trying to replicate something in real life in a safe way, and my usual pretending. I don't think i'd really enjoy it if it were possible, unless there was some magic creature that could eat things minus all of the foul stuff like painful digestion, and all of that. I did have a thought about it before, but after some thorough research I came to a staunch decision that, no, i'd rather not be killed by my personal comfort.
Though if anyone would like to know, there's something called a vore cafe in japan where you can get inside of these killer whale shaped floats, and they fill it with stuff, and warm it to simulate it harmlessly. They use lotions, and jellies, so it probably smells pretty good too.
https://vorecafe.com/
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby somethingsomething2077 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:37 am

quickcrunch wrote:.Though if anyone would like to know, there's something called a vore cafe in japan where you can get inside of these killer whale shaped floats, and they fill it with stuff, and warm it to simulate it harmlessly. They use lotions, and jellies, so it probably smells pretty good too.
https://vorecafe.com/

Read the whole website as i do if i find a deep web website, and man that's some Japanese stuff right there

That's the most casual thing to do with a fetish i have ever seen
somethingsomething2077
Somewhat familiar

Postby LotarFars » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:59 am

I think I would not have dared to do this if there was no guarantee of a quick unconscious death.
Last edited by LotarFars on Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
LotarFars
New to the forum

Postby Krono » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:48 am

If I could survive it and the predator had no qualms about the whole process, Yes.

If I can't survive it I would only consider it if I was already terminally ill or injured and was going to die soon anyway.
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby rytpqe » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:30 am

Only as an observer.
rytpqe
New to the forum

Postby wormfood73 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:19 pm

I am leaning towards yes. Feet first into a large enough snake. Then have someone inject me with morphine or heroin as my arms hang out the snakes mouth to help ease me on my way.. I figure i'd likely sufficate before the digestion process begins but it would still happen and i'd be turned into a nice pile of snake shit. Try not to step in me..
Yes I do want to be eaten by a worm or snake.
wormfood73
New to the forum

Postby SmolEmerald » Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:41 pm

Mmmmhhh... I think I would. I really don't do much in real life, I'm kind of a dork. But, it'd have to be with someone I know, trust and like enough. It'd also have to be pretty enhanced to be kinky and fetishy enough to be enjoyable for the two of us, of course! Probably, preferably anal-vore at least for the kinkinessness of the backdoor in general.. oral could be fun too though, but it'd probably feel a little weird for the pred in real life since, I mean. It's.. eating..
SmolEmerald
Been posting for a bit

Postby blergle » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:17 pm

I always answer no to these things and usually I mean it, but today my neighbors are all driving me rabid with loud noise--screaming and arguing on one side, super loud thumping bass music across the street, and next door asshole is playing with chainsaws instead of revving his engine for hours like he usually does on weekends. If I had a shrink ray all three of those families would be in a gallon glass jar right now and I'd feed them to snakes. Which confirms that vore isn't always or even mostly sexual for me, it's more often a power fantasy about punishing someone.
blergle
---

Postby Humanskidmark » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:12 pm

If I was terminally ill then definitely would. The whole digestion thing even if painful is all part of the appeal including him or her pooping me out and parts of me becoming a skidmark in their undies and being flushed away
Humanskidmark
New to the forum

Postby todomatsu » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:53 pm

Nope. Vore is purely fantasy for me, not something to be replicated IRL.
todomatsu
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion