Favorite predator in My Hero Academia

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Favorite predator in My Hero Academia

Postby ILoveCat86 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:33 am

In My Hero Academia, which is your favorite predator, both hero and villain?

Mine are:
Among the Heroes:
1° Katsuki Bakugo
2° Eijiro Kirishima

Among the villains:
1° Himiko Toga
2° Dabi
ILoveCat86
Been posting for a bit

Re: Favorite predator in My Hero Academia

Postby M4st3r0fb41t » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:10 am

Oooh, I love topics like this! Especially when people start talking about scenarios too.~

Well, the most underrated pred in the series clearly has to be Fatgum, civilian name Taishiro Toyomitsu, for obvious reason. Between the fact that his quirk literally allows him to absorb people into his body, his appetite and his figure, I'm surprised by the fact that there's a criminally low amount of vore content with him.

As for the mainline heroes though... Eijiro Kirishima is my favorite boy and he'd be such a great, dorky pred. Asui Tsuyu, again, for obvious reasons, as my number one girl pred, though Mount Lady has to be a close second.

As for the villains... Surprisingly, I'd say that Gentle would make a good predator, though that might be my endosomatophilia showing. As for less nice preds, I'd say that Dabi would obviously be a contender, and I'd imagine that Compress would make for a interesting feeder, though maybe not so much as a predator himself.
Cringe is dead and I'm still vorny.
M4st3r0fb41t
Been posting for a bit

Postby Web » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:48 pm

For me:

Hero Side:
1. Mount Lady
2. Eijiro Kirishima
3. Asui Tsuyu

Villian Side:
1. Dabi
2. Himiko Toga
Web
New to the forum

Postby ILoveCat86 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:58 am

Web wrote:For me:

Hero Side:
1. Mount Lady
2. Eijiro Kirishima
3. Asui Tsuyu

Villian Side:
1. Dabi
2. Himiko Toga

In terms of villain, we have the same preferences (Toga would not wait to eat Deku, while Dabi, I think, would eat his brother Todoroki just to get him out of the way)
ILoveCat86
Been posting for a bit

Postby PhantomWolf » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:05 pm

Ohhh! I actually have a juicy idea for a vore story with this series! But as usual, the potential male preds in this series are put on the backburner (if all the My Hero Academia content already on the site is any indication!)

But to answer the question,I think Tokoyami would an excellent pred. He's an avian right? And avians like seagulls and pelicans make such magnificent preds, right!? Everyone always gives props to Bakugo ( I hate this character btw :x :x :x ) but I think he's overrated as a pred, although there WAS a decent post vore pic of him, after he ate Uraraka, but it's been deleted and lost to the internet abyss!
PhantomWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby MelancholyClownD » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:23 am

Toga, Mirko, Froppy, Momo and Mt. Lady. I think Bee Pop could make a decent pred, she looks like the pred type.
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby creamedbytherabbit » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:30 am

I’ve never gotten into it and probably never will, but Bakugo’s mother seems like she could be a vorish dominatrix of some sort. She seems like the type who would eat somebody just because she knows they can’t do anything about it, but I’m not sure because the amount of minutes I’ve spent watching any of these characters in action is most likely a single digit number.
creamedbytherabbit
New to the forum

Postby ILoveCat86 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:06 pm

creamedbytherabbit wrote:I’ve never gotten into it and probably never will, but Bakugo’s mother seems like she could be a vorish dominatrix of some sort. She seems like the type who would eat somebody just because she knows they can’t do anything about it, but I’m not sure because the amount of minutes I’ve spent watching any of these characters in action is most likely a single digit number.

In fact, in some arts, I have seen Bakugo eat his prey both out of anger and because they annoyed him, and also to feel superior.
ILoveCat86
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion