Picture commissions - question

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Picture commissions - question

Postby ADAMMMM » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:00 pm

Hi everyone,
I've been on Eka's now for a fairly long time at this point, and have enjoyed playing in that chat rooms over the last few years with various characters. Most of my characters have decent(ish) backstories and setup, but I've found that recently I just logon to a particular elf character of mine that is essentially a blank profile minus the picture and a few key points of interest.

I like this 'character' as I can very easily identify with him; he's just a more nimble, lithe, dexterous, pointy eared version of myself. Anyway, my question is are there many artists out there who take real life pictures and turn them into characters? Having my elven character have some vague resemblance to me would be a lot of fun, though I'd want him drawn in very much the class cartoony or anime style. I don't mind paying a bit for a commission like this, and would ideally like two of three pictures done, perhaps even one lewd.

So, who do I talk to, where do I post, any general tips from people who've done this before? I don't know how comfortable I feel about sending a picture or two over to an artist, so if someone didn't mind chatting with me about their experience it would be appreciated, though any feedback is nice.

Cheers and happy nomming!~
ADAMMMM
New to the forum

Re: Picture commissions - question

Postby fixated1 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:56 pm

The hiring for commission section here.

And I can draw portraits, stylized, and everything between, so I could do it, but I'm a bit higher on the pricing scale.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby soline » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:14 am

Just find an artist whose style you like and message them about a commission. There's the 'Commission List' under the gallery heading which shows every available artist's commission status and two forums, Artists Valley and Hiring for Commission where artists advertise themselves and you can post for artists to find you, respectively.

Since you're not specifically looking for vore content by your description though, you might have better luck finding artists on other sites. DeviantArt springs to mind, Hentai-Foundry has a lot of high-quality artists but idk how many are consistently available to commission. Pixiv is the other main place I'd suggest looking.
soline
---

Postby Mecho » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:05 am

As said above, there is a hire for commission thread here.
Also, you could always search for the things you like in the gallery search. Finding artist that does the things you like/or have an art-style you like. Take your time, there is a lot of artists out there.

Always look for other commissions they have done/feedback from others. Don't feel afraid to ask the artist about stuff~ And for pricing. Pricing is different from different artist. Usually rises with experience and skills. You can compare different artist prices and see what goes best for you.

Here:
viewforum.php?f=99

You can make your own threat on what you looking for. Give as many details as you can and write your budged.

Happy seraching and hope you have a great one on the Portal~
Mecho
---

Return to General Vore Discussion