Macro/micro fans, how small do you prefer the prey?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Macro/micro fans, how small do you prefer the prey?

Postby wamdueCastle » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:11 am

CFTS wrote:
wamdueCastle wrote:
CFTS wrote:Small enough, to stand upright on the tongue, in my closed maw.;)

I would be so at your mercy, so many amazing ways I could end up being swallowed, even accidentally.

and that is exactly how it should be

Indeed. :)
just hope im not so small, that you dont feel me being swallowed, and you dot get the enjoyment out of feeling me going down.
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby CFTS » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:24 am

just hope im not so small, that you dont feel me being swallowed, and you dot get the enjoyment out of feeling me going down.

I'm sure I would feel you going down.;)
CFTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby wamdueCastle » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:39 am

CFTS wrote:

I'm sure I would feel you going down.;)

then I think the question is, what happened to make me fall off tongue, and be swallowed?
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sitharc » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:04 am

Also not into planet eating/space sized preds, but for micros...

Anywhere from roughly a centimeter or a tad shorter than that... to around the size of the middle finger if not a smidge or so past that or so. Depends on mood and whether not me and/or rp partner (if with one) want there to still be some level of issues or difficulty with swallowing them whole. If not, then the prey should probably be smaller than that. Otherwise can still have issues with smaller sizes if wanted, but ideally would do a lil bigger than said before if want there to be issues. I remember seeing this amazing animation where this giantess struggled to swallow her tiny prey, especially the chunky one with a fat ass... briefly went down to her knees in the process!

I like it when there's a risk sometimes to the predator doing this too. Maybe they choke to death on a prey or prey has a weapon and uses it in their mouth or likely throat if not the gut. Ideally not tho, just some struggle and effort taken to down someone to a digestive doom.

Not too much smaller than that tho usually, less something specific makes it work for me. Don't want prey so small they can't remotely interact with the giantess, that the tiny/prey is literally just a speck in her eyes if even that big. What's the point of eating someone that small when wouldn't get anything worthwhile out of it... wouldn't even feel them inside.
Sitharc
---

Postby PreyConsumer » Tue May 11, 2021 6:07 pm

2 inches is the best (and lowest) size i would choose, i fell like 3-4 inches are also good but 5... 6... thats already a bit harder and anything over that... i have a feeling the pred would choke before being able to swallow me whole.
i do commissions and specialize in all kinds of vore :3
PreyConsumer
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion