Favourite Ex-Vore Artists

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Favourite Ex-Vore Artists

Postby Mecho » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:06 am

JediPadawanJess wrote:Cardinal1chunder
BeatemBaeLuna
SpiderMilkshake
GrumpyNoms

GrumpyNoms did some really great stuff <3
Mecho
---

Postby MeTheMe » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:18 pm

BlondeVelvet/FlaxenSoftcloth left some years ago now, but they made some of my genuinely favorite pieces, and thankfully left their gallery up to enjoy. I fully respect an artist leaving, but that doesn't mean I don't miss them.
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Omega » Tue May 04, 2021 7:56 pm

VoreSkeeter wrote:Duamutef

Late to this and may have posted before. But as for Duam. Far as we know they passed away several years ago. But since theres been no confirmation. Its just conjecture since they vanished in the middle of projects.
Omega
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Omega » Tue May 04, 2021 8:03 pm

Eostre wrote:I'm surprised PD hasn't been mentioned yet. a pioneer of the community, back when it was mainly about women getting eaten, and not furries ;p

PD was far from a pioneer in the vore community. But I still have one of his first vore comics from way back.

Problems developed and accusations of scams behind an early pay-per-view wall. I have no idea what happened. But does not surprise me if they vanished. They went under a second, similar name for a while but dont recall it now.
Omega
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Omega » Tue May 04, 2021 8:26 pm

Not long after we did an art trade N.Dofline deleted all their stuff from every gallery I know of. Have not heard from since.

Demontroll is another who vanished with all their work.

Incogniax who did some great vore stories I have not heard from in well over a decade and a half.

Have not heard from Chupacabra after he and Xena got divorced also many a year ago. They had a great vore story repository of various writers. Sadly all gone with site 1 then site 2.

Darkslade quit vore as it was just a side interest and when his vore game and accouunt got deleted by YahooGroups he desided not to get back into vore stuff.

Wolfboy, one of the founders of the vore community just kind of vanished. We RP'd a bit now and then on FurryMUCK then he dropped off there too. Part of the reason was... he was more into human/human vore.

LecBlue quit vore due to family issues. Handed me off all his vore animations.

Mr Iddi's been gone a few years now. We did several trades and RPs.

Seprator who does quicksand and sinking art vanished for several years but recently returned. Was also a player in my old Gamma World PBM.

And unfortunately David Von Foxkin passed away a few years ago. He did alot of macro/micro vore comics. But then moved to Second Life and ran the Giants Forest there for many years which featured several macro vore and UB rides. All gone now.
Omega
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NaomiLuvsU » Wed May 05, 2021 12:25 pm

Toyamura - who was only on ekas for a short while, but I loved what they posted, they have art elsewhere, but it's nothing like what they posted here.

Duamutef - who unfortunately passed away a long while ago, rest in peace. I loved everything they did, even outside of their lovely games. Shells was always an interesting read.
Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi

The Queen
NaomiLuvsU
Been posting for a bit

Postby mugel90 » Wed May 05, 2021 4:17 pm

Personally I really like Souliguide. Probably only had like 10 pieces of work if that, but they all involved furry anal vore and disposal, had amazing detail in the artwork, and the predators seemed seductive but cruel which is my favorite kind :3
mugel90
Somewhat familiar

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:47 am

MidnightOwlArt, smallraindrops, grumpynoms, Kreeyz.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bigboy1992 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:36 am

Aces wrote:
DefinitlyOrginal wrote:
somethingsomething2077 wrote:So a fun idea i had, discuss who is our favourite Ex-Vore Artists or Vore Artists who no longer post at all or talk

For me the artist who got me to find about DA and this website is justAlittleVore, who used to be really active before stopping and rarely talk on her socials, but i have kbown she's a mother now which is id say something i hope she can manage and live a good life with

Another one is Avora who had really almost realistic belly Drawings and a good series before stopping entirely, i have no idea what happened with her

And AdjectiveNounCombo who announced he will stop vore entirely for personal reasons and will take down his whole library which wasn't something i understood why but it's his decision and he can do whatever he wants with his work, and i wish him the best

So who are your favourite Ex-Vore Artists?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

AdjectiveNounCombo never left. They faked ending their career, and then made a new account, and is still doing vore art and weight gain with a much higher pay wall.

Soooooooooooo.

*shrug*

Oh yes, cutting off your primary source of new customers and making them think you left the community instead of just raising your prices makes PerFeCt SeNSe.

Until I see some evidence of this insane conspiracy theory, I'm calling bullshit on this one. It makes absolutely zero sense.

If they are on a new account, can you provide the name of it? Also they updated their patreon this past month.
bigboy1992
Been posting for a bit

Postby RoTheHuman » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:38 pm

HalfTime wrote:Petite-Emi, now known as Hushabye Valley. Did excellent vore a long time ago, has now moved on to excellent monster girl yuri and fantasy instead.

I miss Petite-Emi too! Such wonderful vore artist, back when she did it. I didn't realize she was still around under a different name, and glad to know that she is. I don't know why she decided to stop drawing vore, but she was excellent at it! :-)
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby somethingsomething2077 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:49 pm

RoTheHuman wrote:I miss Petite-Emi too! Such wonderful vore artist, back when she did it. I didn't realize she was still around under a different name, and glad to know that she is. I don't know why she decided to stop drawing vore, but she was excellent at it! :-)

Whatever the reason was, i hope she's successful in her art
somethingsomething2077
Somewhat familiar

Postby voresercher » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:29 am

While not my favorite artist that's gone MIA (most of those are already listed), I feel we should at least give an honorable mention to brain3times3 one of the early artists that got me into vore, to begin with.
voresercher
Somewhat familiar

Postby Franckthehuman » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:17 am

Ayumi170, plus several listed above.
Franckthehuman
New to the forum

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:54 am

I miss Kreeyz, he was the first artist I ever saw that introduced me to macrophilia and vore, and while his gallery is still available for viewing here, it's sad that he quit size art and won't be making anything new.
Honestly there are a lot of artists who straight up left that I really miss, Creamdrops was one of the few same size artists that I was a big fan of but she left a long time ago, but I have to say the one I miss the most is Melrue, their male pred and NB pred art was beautiful and their artstyle was so unique, they weren't even around for very long but all of a sudden they just vanished and deleted everything. I have a handful of their art saved but it's just not the same, I really miss their stuff.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Omega » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:51 pm

Back in the late 90s there was this unpleasant "True Giant" faction that hated every other type of macro-micro art. That being everything but female human giants. They tried a few times to either run off artists they disapproved of, or co-opt existing groups. They caused more than a few vore artists to quit or change focus to anthro macros and other things.

This on top of the anti-vore and stomp macro faction that eventually completely quit FM and moved to their own MUCK. That group was intolerant. But not openly hostile.

Theres also a few players who treat macro artists like dirt and are the cause of us burning out or all but quitting.

Is it any wonder then?
Omega
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CardsBears » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:15 pm

JediPadawanJess wrote:Cardinal1chunder
BeatemBaeLuna
SpiderMilkshake
GrumpyNoms

Omg I've been looking for some of BeatemBaeLuna's old art for the longest time. They were so good and I never saved any of their stuff. I'm really upset cause they had some great Fire Emblem stuff
CardsBears
Been posting for a bit

Postby Justsomeone » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:53 pm

MeTheMe wrote:BlondeVelvet/FlaxenSoftcloth left some years ago now, but they made some of my genuinely favorite pieces, and thankfully left their gallery up to enjoy. I fully respect an artist leaving, but that doesn't mean I don't miss them.

Came here to mention BlondeVelvet myself.
Justsomeone
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vorachist22 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:46 am

I miss voltwreckr.
Vorachist22
Somewhat familiar

Postby tigercloud » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:10 am

I still wonder what happened to them and if people here still know this one: Maelstrom32

https://aryion.com/g4/user/Maelstrom32
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

Postby Tsukistarr » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:20 am

OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:There's Hypnofood/Mesmersnack/whatever they called themself on Twitter. Amazing vore artist with adorable characters, especially Reiná, the busty reindeer.

But they had a habit of deleting their old work and abandoning profiles, and I can't seem to find them anywhere. Luckily, there are archives that kept their work safe, but it's sad that they're seemingly gone.

Hypnofood left due to family and burned out of vore. They deleted every social media they had to stop people from messaging them. I talked with them weekly on twitter inbox just a month after they disappeared and handed me sascha the tigeress to take care of her since i made their sascha on imvu, minecraft skin, custom second life avatar. Sad they had to leave because of it. But yeah Hypnofood was chill. Hypnofood was just getting sick of it, If you are wondering.
Tsukistarr
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion