Vore Pokémon world

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore Pokémon world

Postby ILoveCat86 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:37 am

Hello people!
What do you think of humans who eat other humans and even pokémon, in the Pokémon universe?
I find it very interesting, as well as being my favorite :-D
ILoveCat86
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore Pokémon world

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:08 am

The Pokémon world has a lot of potential for a Vore setting. You should check out the comic Master Road by Varu, it has a similar idea to this.

I think it’s cool in the Pokémon universe if all the Pokémon are Preds as well. So no matter where you are in the wild, you need to be careful. If you lose and encounter, you could end up in a wild Pokémon belly.

And on the human side of things, losing a battle means you’re a meal to the trainer. There’s a lot you can do with a vorish Pokémon world.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sauvegarde » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:52 am

There are no pokéballs, they don't exist. You have to vore the pokémon once it's sufficiently weakened.

Once it's digested you gain its type and can choose to learn one of its attacks.

You can memorize a maximum of 6 attacks (instead of 4), because you're a human and we are so goddamn good at learning stuff.

Of course the attacks and types you possess may alter your appearance, in more or less subtle ways.

How does it sound?
Sauvegarde
Been posting for a bit

Postby wamdueCastle » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:46 pm

ILoveCat86 wrote:Hello people!
What do you think of humans who eat other humans and even pokémon, in the Pokémon universe?
I find it very interesting, as well as being my favorite :-D
if Misty wanted to eat me, then she could
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shroomu » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:59 pm

I would think that a Pokémon's likelihood to be a pred would be related to how strong they are, for example a Gyarados or a Mawile would have a much easier time making a meal of someone, but something like a Pichu or Eevee would either have to rely on eating smaller Pokémon, or they would have to sneak up on someone by surprise.

Aside from that, there's a lot of room for personal choices when imagining this.

Do eaten trainers reform? Is eating your opponent frowned upon or encouraged? Is the consumption of Pokémon/people a large influence in society?

Honestly, with a good set of rules this might be an interesting setting to RP.
Shroomu
New to the forum

Postby quickcrunch » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:21 pm

Humans eating other humans is often seen as taboo in most universes that exist since it's only realistic, though in fantasy settings like pokemon it still seems to be something never touched upon, but similar to how people in real life may think about, or want to try it, I'm sure it's like that for many humans in pokemon as well since the pokemon universe seems to be similar to our world, but only with crazy monsters with unimaginable powers, and a society built around said creatures.
As for pokemon, I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if one tried to eat a human attempting to catch them, or a human with no pokemon unable to defend themselves since pokemon seem to like to jump out of the tall grass at humans most of the time as seen in game, meaning the pokemon must have SOME reason to want to peruse a human either it bieng wanting to be caught, wanting to fight, or wanting to hunt/ seeing the human as prey. Pokemon also eat other pokemon, it's referenced in pokedex entries sometimes so that's always a possibility for vore scenarios.

The world does have lots to work with still with all of these ideas since it is still a fantasy setting of course.
Like How would the world work even if trainers eating trainers was taboo? How would it work if it wasn't? because if eating another human was not a crime then you'd think people may start to serve humans as food for themselves, and their pokemon. There's a lot to play with!
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:17 pm

To paraphrase my most recent Pokemon Vore Chapter I'm currently working on...

"Alright kid, you're down to your last pokemon, your last pokebuck, and your last strip of clothing. Lose this one, and you're taking a one way trip into my Stud here." Valia said, patting her Shiny Rapidash on the side, its belly rumbling with hunger. The last few battles had been in her favor. Charizard gulped down his Squirtle and his shirt. Arbok swallowed his Ponyta in a single swallow, as well as his pants. Her Flareon got his Weedle, shoes and socks. His hat was already on her head and her best pokemon was squaring off against his Ratata. She could feel her nether regions quivering, just waiting for his Weedle to suffer one massive hit so she could stuff it down her Rapidash's throat and follow it up with the kid. She'd help her stud work him off, naturally. There was no way she was passing up Rapidick.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby unicorn » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:11 am

Humans eating pokemon is fantastic
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ScornfulStomach » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:34 pm

It's canon that humans eat pokemon anyway, amping it up into straight-up vore just makes it fun and hot~ I like to imagine that pretty much any person or pokemon could potentially be a predator in the setting, with some being more likely than others but none being completely excluded. Some pokemon are more voracious by species or personality, some humans are more or less so, based on personality. I'd imagine sporty or rugged trainer types would be real prone to it, like AceTrainers or Dragon Tamers.
ScornfulStomach
New to the forum

Postby TimberWolf25 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:32 pm

The Pokemon games themselves, personally I'd say the pokemon themselves to be the focus. Aside from personal tastes, I don't find humans all that enjoyable or interesting. They're pretty default.
Although conflicted depending on whose doing the worldbuilding or showing and how.

Though it's interesting to play around with the subject. Having humans and pokemon both susceptible to the threat of predation. No one is immune or has apex footing, a battle of survival.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion