What attracts you (prey) to your favorite predator?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What attracts you (prey) to your favorite predator?

Postby N-Mario » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:09 pm

For they prey that love to be devoured, what attracts you to your favorite predator? Is it that you just like willingly throw yourself at them, or something about the way they look? Or perhaps a special feeling towards the predator?

For me, it's always been aquatic predators, as long as they are cute. Creatures like Mario 64's Bubba, Big Bertha, or a modern day Cheep Chomp, it's really the big fish lips. and how Bubba (from Mario Party) can carry characters (prey) in their mouth being so adorable to me!
For instances like Irucan from MegaMan 5, which only appears in 1 section of a stage, I mean, it's an adorable robot dolphin. I would enjoy taking a ride inside it's belly. Whether it's friendly, or being playful, or saving its prey from drowning. I always find Irucan the robot dolphin to be really cute. Usually they are orange, but seeing that my favorite color is blue, and so it only makes sense that dolphins are usually blue, or naturally grey.

Case in point I really like cute, aquatic predators for what they are. For creatures such as sharks which are typically scary, I would enjoy a good shark predator if they are made to be more cute in appearance than naturally.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Re: What attracts you (prey) to your favorite predator?

Postby InDepthLook » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:38 pm

Oooo, let's see-

It depends on the pred!! I'm not usually picky about the predator, but everyone has their favorites, lol.

There's only one pred I'm interested in as far as same-size, but the vore aspect comes second. With this character I'm in love with his personality and mannerisms first, and the fact that he could eat me just drives it home, lol. The fact he'd be gentle about it? The way he talks about "needing me inside of him?" I could go on for hours about the scenarios I've imagined with him. Unmatched, lol.

But most of my preferences could qualify as a "size difference" kink. Things slightly bigger than a human putting them in their place on the food chain. That's the good stuff. Combined with soft vore (don't care much for the hard stuff) this usually leads to unconventional situations that would never occur irl, such as giant frogs (no teeth) and more carnivorous predators that don't use their fangs. Which, you know, doesn't happen, lol. As for appearance, a pred can be cute, scary, or anything in between!! I'm not one to judge appearances ^-^

I guess I'm a fan or cruel preds, as well, though that's strictly part of the fantasy. Cruelty (and in a way, non-con) plays a big part in it. That part of the fantasy can get dark, however, and I'm aware it's morally wrong. I'm not sure why I'm into it, but I am *shrug* I'd never ask it in a real life scenario, though, as I don't like fetishizing trauma.

That said, I also like willing interactions, lol. Like I said, I'm not usually picky about the vore situations. It's usually the writing or art style that determines whether or not I'm a fan of a particular pred.
InDepthLook
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mad51 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:03 pm

For me it's irony usually. Pred who full but eats someone anyway - Pred who things their thin - Pred who is gross but eats perfect people. I love a good sense of power dynamics. Pred is peasant but eats a king. Pred is fat but eats a trainer. This keeps things interesting for me.
Mad51
Participator

Postby Flocas » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:42 pm

I like most types of preds, but my ultimate preference is the kind, caring, and affectionate ones. The kind who will eat you to keep you safe and/or comfy. Though there is a bit more charm when the pred starts off a little intimidating to the unassuming prey. Constantly teasing it's meal about being in it's tummy soon, even though the pred has no bad intentions behind it. The pred enjoys the prey struggling inside of it for a while before showing a bit more affection. The prey also slowly realizes the the pred isn't as dangerous as initially thought and starts to warm up to it. The two come out as good friends (or more) by the end of it.
Flocas
New to the forum

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:08 am

As someone who used to be full pred but is now a pred/prey switch, I like the sexy preds. Being male, I love me a sexy female pred. Someone who will play with me before swallowing me down or stuffing me up into her sex to keep me for later fun.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby LoonyLizard » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:24 am

Preds that look like the exact opposite from what would eat you.
There's just something so appealing about being eaten by a small harmless herbivore! :gulp: "

It feels extra gluttonous/devious. Like, the urge is so strong that they don't even care that it goes against their own biology and that their stomach might not even accept it.
The harder it is for the pred, the better. :lol:
...I feel like that's an uncommon aspect to love.
LoonyLizard
New to the forum

Postby quickcrunch » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:16 pm

I love a whole lotta things really, but usually it comes from a certain look, or way the character presents themselves. Species does matter a lot to me as well, but I've had characters go from 5 to a 10 for me in interest just from seeing how they act, or seeing them in a really nice outfit like a suit, and tie. I really enjoy cute characters that might be seen as precious just because they look adorable, and huggable, but they are actually cruel, massive jerks. Naturally gentle, and docile species especially like cows, sheep, and other herbivores also get me too! Love em!
I also adore species like domestic cat themed anthros since they can seem so comforting, and then trick things by acting as such. I love the devious, the smart, and the mean, but I enjoy my fair amount of jerks, and not so smart characters that can be silly, and aggressive. Nothing too sweet though. I love sweeter characters sometimes, but I highly prefer one that starts as a jerk first, or is rather rough despite sweetness, and then there's my favorite..The sweet ones that have special requirements, or are deceiving, and cold.
I have a character that I made that fits perfectly with these things since my all time favorite things are rather abstract. He's a large almost bird like reptilian man who dresses very nicely, he is very soft, and sweet, going to those who he thinks would like help from him, but in actuality he wishes to manipulate them into thinking he is doing nice things for them, when in actuality he is preparing them to be eaten.
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lavendercake877 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:38 pm

well i am a switch but i am manly prey. for me its like finding love. the right pred(i'm straight) is some one who i trust with me life and who loves me for me. being autistic being eaten is a big comfort as it is soft warm and dark and tight. so that's my ideal pred. i won't let just anyone et me. we have to trust and love each other ^^
Lavendercake877
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:15 am

Honestly it's a mix of their appearance and personality. I have a lot of quite varied kinks when it comes to the species, gender, size, anatomy, etc. of preds, but when it comes to personality I generally prefer sincerely kind or at least considerate predators who are genntle and respectful toward their prey. So basically, a pred has to tick two boxes—a visual box that has a lot of room for different types of preds, and a personality box that's basically the same every time.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NSW » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:40 am

The biggest thing for me would be feral males, though anthro males are a close second. Someone who is kind, loving and yet dominant to a point. A relationship of some level, even if just close friends. Basically they care about me, will happily look after me as i look after them, but have no second thoughts about eating me whenever they should choose. On top of conventional preds like canines, i also like unconventional ones like kangaroos. As far as looks go, they are important but not as much as personality. Preds with paws, claws, long tails and average builds would definitely be my thing.

I really like scenarios where the supposedly "superior" being becomes the possession and prey of one considered lessor so. Also scenarios involving either games of chance or friends in need.
NSW
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mecho » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:38 am

Ouf. Many factors. It depends on how picky I can be. But it's a wild mix between appearance and personality. Also what mood i'm in.
Contrasts are very important! Like, if a pred is mean he needs to have something that sticks out from it. Like witty, being light hearted, joking around or being silly.
Or if the pred is sadistic, he also needs to have something that stands as a contrast. Purely evil, purely kind, purely sadistic does very little to me.

Also, I like the unpredictable. So a pred that has predish features (Being big, have big maws and sharp teeth) but doesn't look like you would expect a pred to look like.
Like, the pred need to have an agenda to eat prey more then just "That is what the species does" or out of pure hunger.

Then the kink factor:
I have a bunch of other kinks going on, so mixing them with a pred is a huge bonus :D
Mecho
---

Postby MistressMaw » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:14 am

I like a variety of predator scenarios.
9 times out of 10 i prefer a sexy male pred.
Being a girl myself I like the idea of powerplay, g/t.
preferences vary from a gentle naga male devouring me and keeping me safe and playing with me, to me being the size of a doll shrunken down by magic and tongue teased and slowly swallowed by a large predator, my main fantasy being Alastor from hazbin hotel...theres just something about that confident, pompous and sinister persona...not to mention those massive razor sharp teeth....I have a huge thing for sharp teeth...to the point where I spent $1500 on having custom made veneer dentures made...upper and lower dentures and every tooth is sharp.
MistressMaw
Been posting for a bit

Postby JediPadawanJess » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:16 pm

The main thing is if the pred is a big sexy muscular demon man who is dominant and stubborn, has fangs, claws, pointy/animal ears, and animal like eyes. All the qualities of my huspred, he would eat me to put me in my place and fully claim me as his.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PreyConsumer » Tue May 11, 2021 6:15 pm

my husbando (Tom from eddsworld) is a confirmed acoholic, grumpy, mean, stubborn and kind of depressed idiot... the sole idea of him swallowing me along side a bottle of vodka... him playing with me before (or after, while im inside his gut) eating me... him keeping me inside his belly (or balls) as a prisoner... it simply such a hot idea... i love him so much because i see him as a muscular, big, hairy, with a soft side macho man... i just really want to be eaten by him now.
i do commissions and specialize in all kinds of vore :3
PreyConsumer
New to the forum

Postby Sitharc » Tue May 11, 2021 7:14 pm

A buxom body usually or a chubbier/fatter one, but not always.

Otherwise someone who has a motherly and gentle vibe to her, or sultry and such too but not slutty. At the very least she has to dominant or a heavy dominant leaning switch.

If she dresses/acts/talks all regal and fancy too when possible.
Sitharc
---

Postby Ruthborn » Wed May 19, 2021 8:23 pm

What attracts me to predators is their ability and desire to fully enjoy me before and during feeding. Like they will take the time to admire and feel my body, peeling my clothes off one by one. Enjoying my hair, my skin, feeling and groping my muscles. Taking in my scents, my tastes, my textures. One moment playing with my mouth, the other moment pinching my toes, the next moment groping my butt, another moment playing with my hair, and then sucking my balls.

Preds that are thoughtless "wham bam thank you mam" swallows do not attract me. I spent a lot of time on this body. At least enjoy the meal.
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion