Who Is This Artist?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Who Is This Artist?

Postby WankersCramp » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:06 am

Sorry if this isn't the place for this. But does anyone know who this artist is? I can quite make out the signature.
Attachments
IMG_20210320_095843.jpg
IMG_20210320_094403.jpg
"You may fascinate a woman by giving her a piece of cheese."
WankersCramp
Somewhat familiar

Re: Who Is This Artist?

Postby ObsidianSnake » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:54 pm

I think "Leef Lyght" but I'm not confident about the first part due to how it's integrated with the lightening bolt decorative frame. That vertical line LOOKS like it's supposed to be part of the frame. I searched around and I can't find anybody going by the name but it might be obscured by the Spanish-language origin. It's possible (judging by the results of reverse-image searching) that the artist isn't posting these anywhere publicly visible, or if they are it's via places that discourage web-trawling bots. Sorry I can't provide more info than that, WankersCramp. Where did you come across these?
If you have some time to burn, check out my gallery for some stories!
ObsidianSnake
Somewhat familiar

Re: Who Is This Artist?

Postby WankersCramp » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:33 pm

ObsidianSnake wrote:I think "Leef Lyght" but I'm not confident about the first part due to how it's integrated with the lightening bolt decorative frame. That vertical line LOOKS like it's supposed to be part of the frame. I searched around and I can't find anybody going by the name but it might be obscured by the Spanish-language origin. It's possible (judging by the results of reverse-image searching) that the artist isn't posting these anywhere publicly visible, or if they are it's via places that discourage web-trawling bots. Sorry I can't provide more info than that, WankersCramp. Where did you come across these?

Someone posing to be the artist who contacted me, I can tell because... Well, let's just say they are trying too hard.
"You may fascinate a woman by giving her a piece of cheese."
WankersCramp
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion