Vore involving real people

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore involving real people

Postby SnakeEyes » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:26 pm

I know I'll probably get a little backlash for this but I'm curious. For all the people out there that picture vore with real people, what about it are you attracted to? How far will you go with your fantasies? I base a lot of my characters on real people and I'm wondering if I'm alone in this. The idea of involving friends and family in vore is a very fun idea for me. It's never anything malicious, there's hardly ever digestion in my stories, if any. I'm wondering how many others out there are like that, or if I'm more of a rare case.
SnakeEyes
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore involving real people

Postby NAZVIV » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:03 pm

I dont think you're alone in this. I picture vore with friends, and the wife occasionally. For myself at the very least, it almost always involves digestion, sometimes not graphic, and others explicit and graphic. As for what attracts me towards it.. Really depends on the person could be the whole Dom/Sub aspect of things, and putting your life in someone else's hands. Think I got lucky with the wife when I introduced her to Vore, turns out that she actually liked the concept of it.
NAZVIV
New to the forum

Postby GabeSArt » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:08 pm

I think like any kinky fantasy, it's perfectly normal to envision real people so long as you don't act upon anything that could have any negative real-live consequences.

Admittedly, this all makes me think of the "friend fiction" joke from Bobs Burgers XD
GabeSArt
Been posting for a bit

Postby IQQI » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:34 pm

I often involve people I know in my fantasies but never in drawings or something else. If one of them would let me draw it, I would, but nobody knows that I'm into vore :oops: . As for fantasies, I can do whatever in the mind because it doesn't change anything in reality. In real life, on the contrary, I always try to protect people around me from bad things and I support the point of view of banning real-life vore.
My opinion is: what really matters it is your actions, not your fantasies.
IQQI
New to the forum

Postby AbsorbingMarkovState » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:25 am

I like thinking about the moral implications of eating real people if that counts.
hungry noodle dragon
AbsorbingMarkovState
New to the forum

Postby Jayezox » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:11 am

It's been a long time since I fantasized being eaten by someone irl. The last time I did that, I didn't even know what vore was.
Jayezox
---

Postby NisseHult » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:06 am

There's hardly a day passing by without me fantasizing about being eaten alive by attractive women that I know IRL (in particular from work). Not too different from how I have normal sexual fantasies about women I know.
Just another man who wants nothing more than to end up in the belly of a lovely woman, and eventually become waste in her toilet.
NisseHult
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfsage » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:09 am

SnakeEyes wrote:, there's hardly ever digestion in my stories, if any.

Digestion also doesn't exist in my fetish. It's eluded to, and people assume that's what's gonna ahappen to them, but they aren't.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby roundness » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:32 am

I almost exclusively fantasize about real people, in particular women I know, or knew in the past, mostly from work. Also, attractive women I randomly see during the day. Some of them are favourites and become recurring themes in my fantasies.

I had a very attractive coworker who got pregnant, with a perfect belly (and a great figure), and I could not help imagining that that belly was because of as full stomach (rather than pregnancy) and visualising me being inside there, being digested, every single time I saw her.

We often had lunch together, and she liked fish so she frequently grilled fish at the canteen... and there I am, sitting opposite her most days, seeing her talk, eat, swallow and I'm envying that fish going down her gullet and into that round stomach, to be digested. Would still swap places with it, any time, though I'd rather go there still alive. I still have fantasies about her, and it's six years since I've last seen her. I wonder what she would have thought, had she known.
roundness
New to the forum

Postby Scrumptious » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:17 pm

Oh, very much the IRL people!

I use photographic imagery to create storylines with text that flips from one (offline) web page to another. I have images and stories of both celebrities and women I have known (some even dated) IRL. I have found that I developed more intricate and longer stories with the IRL images than the celebrity images, even if the celebrities are more conventionally attractive and have more images and better (larger, quality resolution, focus) of them available. That's because I find the IRL women more alluring.

I think it's a healthy thing since it means that there is still a lot of room for attraction to people who aren't Hollywood perfect. My own girlfriend is having work done on her teeth, which means that right now she is missing a few. She was wondering if some marks on some of her remaining teeth were a cause for worry. I (obviously!) volunteered to take a look - and take a few pictures for her to look at. She then wondered why the pictures were centered on the back of her throat rather than the teeth ^^; The point of it is: her mouth is in far-from perfect shape - but it's her mouth, and I am overwhelmingly more attracted to her than to the celebrities.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ray » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:38 pm

Most people fantasize about people they know rather than fictional characters or actresses. So it's pretty natural that lot of vorephile's fantasies will also be about people they know. I certainly know that many of mine have been. I crush on a girl and yeah, I imagine being eaten by her at some point.

I think that things might only cross a line if you are downloading an acquaintance's instagram pics and making colleges out of them. At the very least that is a gray area.
Tali'Zorah vas Vorah Soft vore and a sexy quarian shaking her hips
It's Not Nutrient Paste A quarian discovers her underlying predatory instincts
Ray
Participator

Postby quickcrunch » Fri May 07, 2021 1:15 am

I've thought about it before with crushes of mine, and I've had a few people that really like me that also like vore tell me they've thought about it too, but I guess my mind kinda cartoonizes things so it's all cozy, and safe, and nice! I do like to imagine the textures, and sensations to be nearly realistic though <3
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby illuminatitriforce » Sun May 23, 2021 8:27 pm

there are plenty of photoshopped pics on DA and imagefap
illuminatitriforce
New to the forum

Postby Jrrrobert » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:01 pm

I love the idea of real people. I would swallow everyone and everything, given the chance, so picturing any particular person sliding down my throat (or maybe being stuffed with prey for my enjoyment) is among my favorite things. What draws me to it? It bring everything one step closer to reality. I am definitely that much more attracted to people I either want to devour or have as - at least temporary - partners in predatory crime. I have definitely fantasized about a wide variety of people I know.

Someone mentioned friends and family: I love betrayal in vore. If I had a co-conspirator or submissive servant, I would love to have them feed their friends and family to me, or perhaps swallow them themselves for my enjoyment.
Jrrrobert
Somewhat familiar

Postby cranberryknights1 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:24 pm

Personally I don't really fantasize about it with people I know but I do with celebrities. I am pretty much strictly into endo vore though.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Tastymeat » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:00 pm

roundness wrote:I almost exclusively fantasize about real people, in particular women I know, or knew in the past, mostly from work. Also, attractive women I randomly see during the day. Some of them are favourites and become recurring themes in my fantasies.

I had a very attractive coworker who got pregnant, with a perfect belly (and a great figure), and I could not help imagining that that belly was because of as full stomach (rather than pregnancy) and visualising me being inside there, being digested, every single time I saw her.

We often had lunch together, and she liked fish so she frequently grilled fish at the canteen... and there I am, sitting opposite her most days, seeing her talk, eat, swallow and I'm envying that fish going down her gullet and into that round stomach, to be digested. Would still swap places with it, any time, though I'd rather go there still alive. I still have fantasies about her, and it's six years since I've last seen her. I wonder what she would have thought, had she known.

Mate I know where your coming from. I only fantasise with women I know or seen. When I see some women eat meat I feel the same. I get off thinking of being a chicken for one of my Facebook friends. I look at her and think, wow so many birds have to get fat to feed and nourish your body. I so wish I was a chicken for her, fatten up for so many weeks and have her turn me into a few meals. I want to fill her belly. Right now somewhere, there is a Turkey getting fat, on Christmas night that turkey, or at some of him will be stuffed in her guts whilst she sleeps..She did say she wanted to eat me, but like you it’s been a similar time to you since seeing her …
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:07 pm

I don't have a problem with it. In fact, I love celebs in vore scenarios.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ixtili » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:01 am

Video edits concern me because I'm not sure if the editor has the models permission. Photos of pudgy people concern me because I'm not sure if they are just taking advantage of already being kinda chubby or actively maintaining a lifestyle that's harmful solely so people can get off. Anything involving animal cruelty is reported to the hosting site and if I ever come across someone or somewhere I recognise I intend to tattle to the local animal activists. So yeah. Out of these three things I'd say chubby people saying vorish stuff can be a turn on but I'd rather just stick to drawings seems less voyeuristic that way.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Borealis » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:43 am

Regardless of kink and fetish stuff, having fantasies or idle sexual thoughts about people you know and your friends is one of those things that tends to come with the territory in the human experience. If things are in your mind and its not hurting anyone then its all good.

And yes I have had such thoughts about people I know, and have used very broad character beats from people I've encountered in my own stories.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Tarantula » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:47 am

I'd think that this is totally normal - it's impossible to act out on, but I'm sure everyone's had these kinda thoughts. It'd probably only get awkward if you exert 'em around the kinda company that you'd want to keep a professional image around... I certainly can't go around telling people I want to eat them when I do, or ask them to play with my mouth to see what it'd feel like! Thankfully I have a boyfriend for that, man. :lol:
Tarantula
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion