Belly drumming, with the prey inside

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Belly drumming, with the prey inside

Postby N-Mario » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:27 pm

How do you feel about scenarios where the predator (whether its your favorite or not) drums/slaps their belly while the prey is sitting inside them? Do you think that would hurt the prey even more, or would they feel nothing? Would the prey feel like the predator is just patting them?

Thoughts? Maybe for those willing prey who love to be swallowed/eaten for whatever reason (fantasy, new home, protection, or for traveling, etc), it would make them feel comfortable knowing the predator is patting them while inside? Perhaps the predator is belly drumming just for fun. :lol:
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Re: Belly drumming, with the prey inside

Postby Bright » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:26 pm

I reckon the person inside would hear a "thump" sound. Depending on the force of the drum, potentially hurt, but I reckon you'd have to apply quite some force to manage that.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby HungryNacho » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:26 pm

That actually sounds really cute and funny at the same time, I like the idea
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoraciousVie » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:32 pm

Sounds like it'd be a headache for the prey! But really; that's exactly why it sounds so much fun. It'd almost be like a ride, in a weird kind of way!
Always hungry, never enough~!
VoraciousVie
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion